Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin or litecoin ? - page 25. (Read 6145 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 100
https://bmy.guide
July 27, 2018, 03:38:06 PM
Bitcoin and litecoin use a “proof of work” algorithm during the mining process, which helps safeguard and deter attacks and abuses of the cryptocurrency networks. The algorithm rewards people when their mining hardware solves complicated puzzles that validate transactions and release new coins into the system.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
July 30, 2018, 03:30:08 AM
I would focus on working with BTC. The unchallenged leader of the crypto market, the trendsetter for all existing coins. Although investments in LTC can also be quite profitable.
Activity: 115
Merit: 0
July 29, 2018, 09:39:27 AM
I think the response to this inquiry is exceptionally straightforward. litecoin bitcoin's first hard fork. be that as it may, iBitcoin beats Litecoin in every one of the regions. Give it a chance to be in volume, advertise top, designers or network, while Litecoin is falling behind in every one of these things. Litecoin just had a high ground in tps however with segwit and lightning system executed on the Bitcoin arrange, Litecoin doesn't stand a chance.t's difficult to come to bitcoin levels. my answer is unquestionably bitcoin.
Activity: 314
Merit: 101
July 29, 2018, 09:38:53 AM
I would take bitcoin as my choices because bitcoin is the first and the markets are far more better than litecoins. I think they shouldn't be compared because its on different qualification.
copper member
Activity: 327
July 29, 2018, 09:37:52 AM
Well? Let's hear it.

For me prefer bitcoin, because the best coin and more have the future. But if you have other options then you can choose according to your choice.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
July 29, 2018, 09:36:46 AM
If we compare the bitcoin and the litecoin the good price of coins is the bitcoin and the most useful is the bitcoin but it's depends to you and to other what he/she want to use to get a coins.
bitcoin is a very good coin because it has a large community and is also the main coin in crypto. when compared with litecoin then i think bitcoin is far above litecoin but back kediri respectively - because people taste different
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
July 29, 2018, 09:27:56 AM
If we compare the bitcoin and the litecoin the good price of coins is the bitcoin and the most useful is the bitcoin but it's depends to you and to other what he/she want to use to get a coins.
Activity: 406
Merit: 108
July 29, 2018, 07:13:07 AM
Litecoin and bitcoin both have a specific coin limit and an amount awarded for discovering blocks during the mining process. The total limit for bitcoin is 21 million coins, and litecoin has a limit of 84 million coins. Once the cryptocurrencies reach these coin limits, no newer currency is released into the system.
Activity: 378
July 29, 2018, 05:27:39 AM
Given the more affordable price, now I prefer to work with litecoin. But over time I also plan to expand my investments and work with BTC.
Activity: 119
July 29, 2018, 05:01:21 AM
Bitcoin is still the main coin,and it will remain for a long time, there is no doubt about it . Have to respect him .
Activity: 48
July 29, 2018, 04:57:39 AM
BTC is currently the most valuable coin with a commanding market cap, a gap that Litecoin will have to evolve over a long period of time to properly breach, The value of Bitcoin cannot be compared to Litecoin's either, In fact Bitcoin is not under threat  from any other alt coin, its comfortably at the top.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
July 28, 2018, 06:57:44 PM
So fr Bitcoin is the king and it is always best to invest in it. Litecoin is also very good coin and it is worth investing. I have invested in both and thing that this is the best way.
Activity: 212
July 28, 2018, 05:46:40 PM
Bitcoin is the face of the crypto industry, so when there is a green market - bitcoin will go up first
Activity: 1148
Merit: 432
July 28, 2018, 03:30:52 PM
better bitcoin is the reason because bitcoin has higher confidence in crypto. in bitcoin values ​​remain superior while litecoin is under it and litecoin can be considered as a medium-term investment and for long term Investment i choose bitcoin
Activity: 378
July 28, 2018, 03:24:09 PM
If you like safety then Bitcoin is still the top choice. When Bitcoin fluctuates, the value of LTC will fluctuate, you can see how much LTC has been dropped from its ATH. Bitcoin needs good growth as new altcoins grow and LTC is no exception. If you intend to hold long, LTC is also a good choice, because LTC will bring higher profits. But the current trend is unclear, LTC and other altcoins may be slightly down.
Activity: 280
July 28, 2018, 02:34:54 PM
Neither bitcoin nor litecoin are suitable for long-term investments. At best, they are suitable now only for speculative games.
Activity: 336
July 28, 2018, 01:58:22 PM
I think bitcoin and litecoin compare to each other very wrong bitcoin most valuable and biggest coin. Litecoin is still in the new crypto market. but a high coin of potential to rise. my preference is bitcoin of course.
Activity: 64
July 28, 2018, 01:55:10 PM
of course, I will choose bitcoin, but I will trade litecoin in BTC pair to collect more bitcoins,
therefore, to collect more bitcoins by litecoin trading is better than we have to buy only bitcoin
Activity: 98
July 28, 2018, 01:54:07 PM
Bitcoin is the king of coins and litcoin can not rival it
Activity: 47
July 28, 2018, 01:51:46 PM
Both are good if you are planning to invest then invest in them so that if you have a lot of quality coin in your wallet and if each of them can happen to one of them, you still have another wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: