Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin or litecoin ? - page 26. (Read 6169 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
July 28, 2018, 01:48:58 PM
If we compare bitcoin and litecoin, they are very far from each other in terms of quality and value, although they are all parts of cryptocurrency but different in life crypto status.
I agree with you! But recently BTC increased but I see many altcoin not grow with BTC anymore, maybe they are not the same anymore!
Activity: 106
Merit: 2
July 28, 2018, 01:43:48 PM
ofcourse bitcoin.Has a more potential and more trust and minimum risk
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 28, 2018, 01:42:57 PM
Bitcoin uses the SHA-256 algorithm, which favors processing power to mine the cryptocurrency. Litecoin uses the “scrypt algorithm,” which favors high-speed random access memory instead of processing power.
Activity: 44
July 27, 2018, 03:41:16 PM
choose bitcoin because it obviously makes a profit when investing in bitcoin just has to be patient because every year of the volume, price and demand increases.
Activity: 56
July 26, 2018, 07:00:53 AM
Bitcoin and litecoin are good but for me i choose bitcoin if you compare the value of bitcoin to litecoin you can see the difference is so far and i think bitcoin is the best cryptocurrencies lite coin is also good it can give you nice profits
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
July 26, 2018, 06:57:49 AM
Bitcoin for long term because it is store of value.
Litecoin maybe in short term, because Bitcoin price grew up recently and also the founder of Litecoin will do the best to help Litecoin reach 400USD.
Activity: 366
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 10:10:22 AM
How can I compare litecoin with bitcoin.Bitcoin is the first and most popular digital crypto currency.On the otherhand litecoin is just potential coin of crypto currency.Ovbiously Bitcoin.Without pump BTC i think others coin can't do anything.
Activity: 760
Merit: 104
Moonbet.io
July 26, 2018, 06:56:23 AM
Both are equally good, but if it had to choose, I choose bitcoin because I think bitcoin will have a value of a fantastic future.
cuo
Activity: 560
Merit: 185
July 26, 2018, 06:51:16 AM
if you want to invest in crypto with low risk, litecoin can be an option, but if you want large price movement and more reward you should invest in bitcoin. (don't forget trading is high risk invesment)
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
July 26, 2018, 06:48:05 AM
I think definitely BTC is best, already 10 years, also this is coin number 1, it is better to invest in BTC than LTC
Activity: 94
July 26, 2018, 06:45:56 AM
I only choose Bitcoin because it is the most popular and reliable currency in this world, and thanks to Bitcoin, it makes
One year later, I have increased my investment. Litecoin is not good for me, only to make low-cost transactions.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
July 26, 2018, 04:08:41 AM
I believe in the excellent future of Btc as the market stabilizes, then it will start its active growth. Although under good circumstances, litecoin can also be a profitable investment.
Activity: 55
Merit: 5
July 26, 2018, 03:32:44 AM
If I am told to choose Bitcoin or Litecoin, I prefer Litcoin, in terms of ease, Litecoin is in my opinion superior because its mining does not require super-strong technology, its transactions are faster, and its supply level is almost 4 times larger than Bitcoin. However, if I plan to use crypto currency as a medium of exchange in the transaction process, then Litecoin is a better option. But if I want to make digital currency a long-term investment asset, then Bitcoin is more reliable.
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
July 26, 2018, 03:19:25 AM
Af course I choose Bitcoin rather than other coin there is no doubt , Bitcoin  is the best among of all cryptocurrencies while Litecoin I use it for short term investment , Litecoin at a certain time can give you nice profit .
Activity: 644
Merit: 145
July 26, 2018, 03:03:05 AM
Even if litecoin has a future in the long run, it clearly will not be as bright as that of bitcoin. Well, we don't need so much cryptocurrency with the same functionality.
Activity: 28
July 26, 2018, 03:00:02 AM
Actually, Both of them are good, if you're planning to invest then invest to the both so that if you have variety of quality coin in your wallet aswell as if every something might happen to either one of them, you still have another one in your wallet.
Activity: 588
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
July 26, 2018, 02:58:18 AM
If we compare this with the ethereum, bitcoin is still superior. Especially when compared to other altcoin. What is clear, whether it is under the ethereum. Then, it should not need to doubt. When choosing, depending, you want a short-term investment, or for the long term. If the short term, can choose litecoin, but if the long term just select bitcoin.
Activity: 296
July 26, 2018, 02:55:15 AM
BTC is much stronger than LTC and I don't know why you have any doubts here. BTC is the foundation of the cryptocurrency market and I am sure that it will be the first in future as well.
Activity: 364
Merit: 22
July 24, 2018, 03:01:43 PM
Litecoin and Bitcoin is a two different cryptocurrencies and both are good to invest but Bitcoin is more reliable.
Activity: 39
July 24, 2018, 02:47:31 PM
Both of them are good but my opinion is Bitcoin.Bitcoin is the first digital Cryptocurrency. All altcoins like ltc,Eth price are dumping or pumping which depends on bitcoin.Bitcoin play a vital role in Crypto Marketplace. Litecoin is also good but not as like as bitcoin.Bitcoin value is too much than litecoin.If you want to invest in crypto market both of them are good for invest but i like bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: