Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin or litecoin ? - page 27. (Read 6169 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 02:34:22 PM
Bitcoin is leader of  all coin  so bitcoin still have bright future, my choice bitcoin.
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
July 24, 2018, 12:35:25 PM
I trust that Bitcoin is great idea, despite a few blemishes in the first usage that are becoming known, which make it not as much as perfect for use as a universally useful money. Bitcoin is better at being money at being cash, than other cash since it is actually intended to be better at being cash. Bitcoin has a demonstrated use case as a store of significant worth.
Activity: 98
July 24, 2018, 12:34:43 PM
I think that bitcoin has so much potential compare than litecoin because many investors are gaining profit to bitcoin. Unlike litecoin wherein there is so much uncertainty to the roadmaps and platform and the competition to the altcoins are strong.
Activity: 54
July 24, 2018, 12:32:57 PM
well bitcoin is used currently, but don't forget, the market competition
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
July 24, 2018, 12:30:22 PM
I think Bitcoin is a great decision for digital money venture. In addition, it is constantly better to put resources into digital currency as takes after. 40-50 percent need to put resources into Bitcoin, and the rest of the 50 - 60 percent in altcoins. Litecoin is by all accounts a decent altcoin, however I wouldn't get it. As I would like to think, there are a lot of different altcoins that are extremely worth putting resources into.
Bitcoin is still the best store of value. It’s well recognized, supported by almost all cryptocurrency services, and has a longer history. Litecoin is one of the better alt-coins when it comes to storing value, however, so it’s a good pick if you’re looking to try out a different currency.
Activity: 125
July 24, 2018, 12:25:39 PM
I think Bitcoin is a great decision for digital money venture. In addition, it is constantly better to put resources into digital currency as takes after. 40-50 percent need to put resources into Bitcoin, and the rest of the 50 - 60 percent in altcoins. Litecoin is by all accounts a decent altcoin, however I wouldn't get it. As I would like to think, there are a lot of different altcoins that are extremely worth putting resources into.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 504
July 24, 2018, 10:48:23 AM
Obviously, bitcoin has more advantages and individual characteristics than LTC. Its price is also more stable and sometimes grows very quickly. Litecoin will die in a couple of years  Huh
Litecoin is only a liteversion of bitcoin and no more. Litecoin and bitcoin can be compared. Litecoin has no advantage, no usefulness or even no utility. If the bitcoin will have reached its supply limit and the scalability problem will be fixed and then there will be no chance for litecoin to be exist in the future.
Activity: 84
July 24, 2018, 10:20:17 AM
both are good coins especially bitcoin. bitcoin is perfect for long term investment and litecoin is for trading. everything will give you an advantage. profit later from investment and daily profit from daily trading.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 10:17:55 AM
Obviously, bitcoin has more advantages and individual characteristics than LTC. Its price is also more stable and sometimes grows very quickly. Litecoin will die in a couple of years  Huh
Activity: 434
July 24, 2018, 08:49:53 AM
Never really been a fan of Litecoin if I'm honest. We;re always hearing how Litcoin is supposed to be the Silver compared to Bitcoin's Gold. I'm not really interested in investing in any project that actively targeting second place.
But if bitcoin is the mother of all coins and of course the price is also no one can match it because bitcoin is the digital currency used worldwide and litecoin still not worldwide, and if the bitcoin price is down all the coin prices will go down because bitcoin can be spelled booster all coin prices.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
July 24, 2018, 08:44:32 AM
Litecoin bypasses bitcoin on speed of transactions, and under the commission it is much lower and more profitable!
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 14
July 24, 2018, 08:41:54 AM
Each coin, of course, has its pros and cons. However, I prefer Grandfather Bitcoin.
Activity: 214
July 24, 2018, 08:41:50 AM
Never really been a fan of Litecoin if I'm honest. We;re always hearing how Litcoin is supposed to be the Silver compared to Bitcoin's Gold. I'm not really interested in investing in any project that actively targeting second place.
Activity: 378
July 24, 2018, 08:38:37 AM
Well? Let's hear it.

Bitcoin may still be very feasible to say as a place of income in the next few years because with the price increase that often happens to make a person a greater opportunity in creating a success.
Activity: 112
July 24, 2018, 08:24:35 AM
Well? Let's hear it.

For me theres no doubt bitcoin is still the best coin to invest over litecoin because litecoin is very far behind and theres no reason of choosing it, so we should focus on investing bitcoin.
Activity: 133
July 22, 2018, 04:32:40 PM
I think. The best way to answer that question is to base it on what you want to use it for. In the case of Litecoin and Bitcoin, there are two key points that should be looked at. If you are looking to purchase for the long term, Bitcoin is your best bet, and if you’re looking to transfer and spend cryptocurrency on a regular basis, Litecoin is the better option.
Activity: 154
July 24, 2018, 07:54:29 AM
Well? Let's hear it.

If you are going use Cryptocurrencies for Transactions then Litecoin is Safe, Faster and have lower fees than Bitcoin.Technically Litecoin is based on an improved calculation in blockchain as it owns faster transaction and process of blockchain. According to data above, Litecoin is more potential and revalued than Bitcoin. However, Bitcoin still applies the leadership of the whole market capitalization which causes Litecoin being influenced by Bitcoin but Litecoin probably doesn’t to Bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
July 24, 2018, 07:54:23 AM
Litecoin may be your bright future star, but bitcoin is currently the biggest brand in digital currencies. bitcoin is a very strong coin so it is a more precise investment for me.
True I think also so litecoin has a bright future for sure,
but anyway if we compare it between bitcoin with clear bitcoin litecoin better for investment,
the most important thing is we just follow the development to be clearer
Activity: 481
Merit: 250
July 24, 2018, 07:50:51 AM
Well? Let's hear it.

It is foolish to compare these two coins. They are completely different in price and opportunities. One thing in common is that they are mined. And in the portfolio of each crypto investor, there should be at least 1 bitcoin and 1 litecoin.
Activity: 420
July 24, 2018, 07:43:17 AM
The combination of such projects is very strange. It seems to me that it is necessary to use both projects, because I use them together. But it all depends on why you need them. It seems to me that in any case the popularity behind the BTC project.
Pages:
Jump to: