Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin or litecoin ? - page 47. (Read 6174 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 1
June 21, 2018, 08:06:05 AM
It is for bitcoin. I don't even see litecoin as a competitor with ethereum, let alone of bitcoin. Litecoindoes not even appear popular nowadays.
Although it is a coin with a good potential.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
June 21, 2018, 08:04:39 AM
Well? Let's hear it.

If we compare bitcoin and litecoin, they are very far from each other in terms of quality and value, although they are all part of cryptocurrency but differ in crypto status of life. I think Bitcoin is more popular and more valuable. I prefer bitcoin than other.
Activity: 140
June 21, 2018, 07:56:57 AM
If we compare bitcoin and litecoin, they are very far from each other in terms of quality and value, although they are all parts of cryptocurrency but different in life crypto status.
Activity: 140
June 21, 2018, 07:49:31 AM
Litecoin would be better in the future if the project expands its influence like how many companies would like to use their coins in the near future, but if they won't make it, Ill go still with my pick which is Bitcoin that is as of today is the most widely known and widely used by many.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
June 21, 2018, 07:44:27 AM
Bitcoin's block speed is about 10 minutes. Although this block out speed will make the system more secure, it will be inefficient because it will take at least 30 minutes if the three nodes are confirmed. Confirm that the transaction is valid. Litecoin shortens the block interval to 2.5 minutes, which is 1/4 of Bitcoin.
Activity: 397
Merit: 10
June 21, 2018, 07:40:50 AM
Well? Let's hear it.

Wrong comparison mate. BTC is the king of crypto currency so noone can compete with it. BTC is always top valuable coin in the crypto market and all have come out by the welfare of BTC so BTC is better than another one.
Activity: 434
June 21, 2018, 07:36:06 AM
Definitely Bitcoin is better than Litecoin. It is better to choose Bitcoin as it is not altcoin which is trying to repeat the Bitcoin project, although Litecoin and a pretty good coin.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
June 21, 2018, 07:23:04 AM
I prefer bitcoin than litecoin because bitcoin is the first crypto currency introduce in the internet.
It's true what you say and bitcoin also I think is more promising than litecoin,
so no need to hesitate to choose bitcoin,
but somehow we should not underestimate
Despite the drop by 60-70 percent over the past year, Bitcoin is still “going really well,” claiming that its network has become much stronger over the past few years.The current price of Bitcoin seems to be “disjointed from the actual development of Bitcoin,” and suggests that the price will rebound and “come back up fairly soon.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
June 21, 2018, 07:14:33 AM
I prefer bitcoin than litecoin because bitcoin is the first crypto currency introduce in the internet.
It's true what you say and bitcoin also I think is more promising than litecoin,
so no need to hesitate to choose bitcoin,
but somehow we should not underestimate
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
June 21, 2018, 07:07:02 AM
Well? Let's hear it.

This is so old and there's no competition at all in terms of popularity volume and price, litecoin used to occupy the second spot, but now they are just on the top 5 and with a lot of new coins coming with better technology, we will see litecoin slipping to number 7 or 10.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
June 21, 2018, 07:03:48 AM
Activity: 22
June 21, 2018, 06:56:44 AM
Bitcoin same same litecoin or turn a profit, but if bitcoin it a long-term investment to benefit whereas if litecoin produces short term gains. So our initial investment goal should be willing to long term or short term
Activity: 574
https://eloncity.io/
June 21, 2018, 06:50:04 AM
both coin are potentially to hold,though they crypto market is volatile now,but we wil see a change in the near future,litecoin can be hold for a long term investment which you can benefit massively  when they value rises.
I would say on the contrary that bitcoin is suitable for long-term investments. Litecoin is possible for some speculation in the courses. And I generally think that Litecoin will gradually lose its positions and leave the top 10 crypto currency. In the future, bitcoin should also give up its leading position.
Activity: 77
June 21, 2018, 04:45:35 AM
it is better to give preference to bitcoin ,because litecoin is not yet ready to take up all the crypto in my opinion.
Activity: 154
June 21, 2018, 02:39:03 AM
both coin are potentially to hold,though they crypto market is volatile now,but we wil see a change in the near future,litecoin can be hold for a long term investment which you can benefit massively  when they value rises.
Activity: 115
June 21, 2018, 02:32:29 AM
The main difference is that Litecoin can confirm that the transaction must be faster than Bitcoin. Its meaning is as follows:

Litecoin can handle higher transaction volumes thanks to its faster block generation. If Bitcoin tries to match this, there is a need to make major updates to the currently running code for everyone on the Bitcoin network.
The disadvantage of this higher number of blocks is that Bitcoin blockchains are larger than Bitcoin and have more isolated blocks.
Litecoin’s quick deterrence time reduces the risk of double-spending attacks – this is theoretical in the case of two networks having the same hashing capability.
Merchants waiting for at least two confirmations only need to wait five minutes, and they only need to wait 10 minutes and only need one bitcoin confirmation.
The transaction speed (or faster blocking time) and confirmation speed are often touted by many participating Bitcoin simulations, as most merchants will allow zero-confirmation transactions for most purchases. It is necessary to remember that the transaction is instantaneous and it is only confirmed when it spreads across the Internet.
Activity: 393
Merit: 100
June 21, 2018, 02:24:38 AM
I think Bitcoin has more power still in the market compare to any other coins. Bitcoin cannot be compare to Litecoin in the world of cryptos. I have stick to Bitcoin....

Sure. Litecoin is like a Fiat Punto and Bitcoin is like a porsche 911. Just go with the best and the brightest.
Activity: 96
June 20, 2018, 12:14:31 PM
I think Bitcoin has more power still in the market compare to any other coins. Bitcoin cannot be compare to Litecoin in the world of cryptos. I have stick to Bitcoin....
Activity: 392
June 20, 2018, 10:30:26 AM
Well? Let's hear it.

of course the power of choosing bitcoin, besides its high price, bitcoin is also good for long term investment. and has a good reputation over litecoin.
There is no doubt that bitcoin is great for long-term investments,
and moreover bitcoin can be very popular among investors,
so indeed bitcoin is definitely much better than litecoin
Activity: 453
June 20, 2018, 10:18:55 AM
I will still hold bitcoins, because for us, bitcoin is also the highest value, it is also very easy, we will get a lot of benefits in the future. And it's also very popular all over the world.
Pages:
Jump to: