Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin or litecoin ? - page 49. (Read 6174 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
June 19, 2018, 07:16:12 AM
If we compare Bitcoin and Litecoin, they are very far from each other in terms of quality and value. Bitcoin can now be a good option for long-term savings or investments, but Litecoin can give us an advantage over short-term trading.
Activity: 511
Merit: 250
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
June 19, 2018, 07:11:45 AM
In my personal opinion i prefer to invest more in litecoin than in bitcoin,obviously better have both with different amount.

Yes, it is. This is just the thing I was about to write. I always prefer to have  maybe less quantity but more diversity of coins on my wallet, so this thing keeps me in trend of all coins.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
June 19, 2018, 05:18:54 AM
I'm considering Litecoin as a good alternative to Ethereum. But this does not mean that I will give up bitcoin in my investment portfolio.
Litecoin, a digital currency founded two years after Bitcoin, has shot up more than 8,000 per cent in the past year, a faster rise than the price of Bitcoin's which has topped $19,000 from around $1,000 in January.
Activity: 252
June 19, 2018, 05:15:20 AM
Everyone here chooses bitcoin, but why not choose Litecoin? The price of litecoin is currently very low, I think we can make more profit when buying litecoin. But in the long run, obviously bitcoin is better
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
June 19, 2018, 05:09:58 AM
I'm considering Litecoin as a good alternative to Ethereum. But this does not mean that I will give up bitcoin in my investment portfolio.
Activity: 70
June 19, 2018, 04:54:34 AM
Bitcoin and litecoin is both good.. you can invest both section. I think you can learn it first by investing your money to litecoin first to get more safety and we can get more coin with just a little amount money to invest. If you have experienced you can invest in btc because bitcoin is very expensive I think for newbie.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
June 19, 2018, 04:40:40 AM
There is no doubt that Bitcoin is the best of all cryptocurrency, if you hold bitcoin for a long period of time it will have a big advantage in the future. but I think litecoin can give us an advantage over short-term trading.
True because bitcoin itself is great for long-term investment,
so if we invest long-term with bitcoin we will most likely get a big profit,
but anyway if we invest long-term the key must be patient
Activity: 336
June 19, 2018, 04:22:46 AM
There is no doubt that Bitcoin is the best of all cryptocurrency, if you hold bitcoin for a long period of time it will have a big advantage in the future. but I think litecoin can give us an advantage over short-term trading.
Activity: 140
June 19, 2018, 04:06:39 AM
For me I think both are excellent coins for now, especially bitcoin, because bitcoin is perfect for long-term investments and litecoins for daily trading or in the short term.
Activity: 256
June 19, 2018, 04:04:26 AM
trying to reply, I watched the graphs and noticed that they repeating each other. I know litecoin is useful for payments (transfer millions of dollars within a minute and small fee) but btc is a mean of value accumulation, as for me
Activity: 78
June 19, 2018, 04:02:44 AM
In my opinion, both of them are very good. It can't be denied that Bitcoin and Litecoin are the best coins in the world, but I always believe in Bitcoin more, because it is the best and most popular coin in cryptocurrency market, so this coin has a huge demand that any other coins can overtake.
Activity: 336
June 19, 2018, 03:49:34 AM
If Bitcoin has already shown a lot on what it is capable of, then Litecoin is a dark horse that is capable for growth.
Activity: 665
Merit: 107
June 19, 2018, 03:45:14 AM
Bitcoin is Gold. LiteCoin is Silver. That was the vision that Charlie Lee had when he created LiteCoin.
Activity: 69
June 19, 2018, 03:39:56 AM
Litecoin is a fast and powerful coin entering the market. If you investigate the project, the future is bright. The current stagnant market can also be invested. But investing in Bitcoin is always better when the market revives Smiley
Activity: 115
June 19, 2018, 03:28:22 AM
After Bitcoin, the digital currency occupying the second throne of market share has been changing. From the very beginning of the currency, Litecoin, from the second half of 2016 to the vast majority of 2017 in Ethereum, Bitcoin cash was short-lived. Climbed to the second place, and to the still strong Ripple currency. There are connections and differences between them. They are on the same list and often compared, but they may be very different.
Litecoin is a peer-to-peer electronic cryptocurrency that is similar to Bitcoin and has the same technical principles. However, mining is just an ordinary computer, which is easier than Bitcoin. The total number is about 84 million, which is more than 21 million of Bitcoin, and Litecoin’s transaction confirmation time is shorter, only 2 and a half minutes, while Bitcoin needs 10 minutes
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Earn crypto for being contacted
June 19, 2018, 02:32:19 AM
It's clear me and a lot of people will choose bitcoin, because bitcoin is a crypto that has a good future and from year to year its value continues to increase.
Moreover, people's belief in bitcoin is very high compared to litecoin.
Bitcoin is a very popular crypto today and investing in bitcoin in the long run will obviously benefit greatly.
Activity: 99
June 19, 2018, 02:14:50 AM
1. Trading:

It is easier to use, more volume, and greater potential for appreciation. The block confirmation time is shorter, which is 4 times faster than that of Bitcoin. For example, pizzeria owners are more willing to accept transactional LTC payments to save transaction time.

2. Mining:

The special algorithm created the unique charm of LTC, and I think this is also the key to stand out from the acoin currency. scrypt algorithm uses SHA256 as its subroutine, and scrypt itself needs a lot of memory, each hash is used as the input seed, Then, it takes a large amount of memory to store another pseudorandom sequence, and generates a pseudo-random point of the sequence to output a hash value. The key is that the scrypt algorithm requires a large amount of memory to calculate, and the simple SHA256 algorithm does not require it. So in this era of graphics BTC mining is about to end, LTC mining is about to usher in the golden period of development, because the memory cost is too high, any ASIC, FPGA has no graphics card to dig LTC have advantages, at least for the foreseeable future.
Activity: 204
Merit: 11
June 19, 2018, 02:10:38 AM
I would say bitcoin. Its as we all know the king of all cryptocurrencies and it leads the charts always. Litecoin was the first fork of bitcoin. It had some great technocally changes, and it was always in the topten of the altcoin charts. But in the past months, you dont really hear much from the developers. Also they cancelled the long awaitet litepay. So actually the community is not amused about the activity of the developers.
Activity: 168
June 19, 2018, 02:08:25 AM
There is BTC I’m sure. Its confidence on the cryptomarket and value make me be sure in it. Litecoin is  a relatively  new altcoin, and how members have mentioned BTC and Litecoin are so different and it’s really hard to compare them.
Activity: 673
June 18, 2018, 09:17:40 AM
I prefer a stronger bitcoin in buying and selling and transactions and bitcoin as a rotary shaft of all altcoin so I'd better store it in bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: