Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin or litecoin ? - page 48. (Read 6174 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 0
June 20, 2018, 10:15:21 AM
I think not just Litecoin but also all altcoins cant make competition with bitcoin because I dont belive that any of them are decentralized at all. Just bitcoin is in best form decentralized coins others are not at all.
Activity: 82
June 20, 2018, 10:07:45 AM
There is no doubt that the currency is the best of all the encryption currencies, if want to investment, I still think the currency has been one of the best, because it has more value, is used as a means of preserving value.
Activity: 511
Merit: 250
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
June 20, 2018, 08:22:10 AM
Litecoin is a fast and powerful coin entering the market. If you investigate the project, the future is bright. The current stagnant market can also be invested. But investing in Bitcoin is always better when the market revives Smiley

So, basically there is no need to invest those into some ICO because the coins that you have already are actually your investments, you can invest some dollars instead!
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
June 20, 2018, 05:56:41 AM
Well? Let's hear it.

of course the power of choosing bitcoin, besides its high price, bitcoin is also good for long term investment. and has a good reputation over litecoin.
Activity: 129
June 20, 2018, 05:46:44 AM
for us the bitcoin and litecoins are also very good that we use to gain a lot of profit by staying in the next few months, waiting for higher price increases.
Activity: 74
June 20, 2018, 05:44:01 AM
Depends on what do you want to do with those, according to your desire, you can choose bitcoin or alternative one, because they are different, and have different purposes.
But still between bitcoin and litecoin choice of course would fall in the direction of bitcoin. It already looks much better against litecoin.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
June 20, 2018, 05:17:01 AM
Both of them are good, if you're planning to invest then invest to the both so that if you have variety of quality coin in your wallet aswell as if every something might happen to either one of them . Of course bitcoin because it is more profitable and have a high value than lite coin  there is a big difference between the two, though lite coin is a promising one and good for short term investment. The Litecoin transaction time is four times faster than Bitcoin’s. Businesses and customers might like this idea and start using Litecoin instead of Bitcoin. But I think that Bitcoin will become a long-term store of value before Litecoin.  Grin Grin
Activity: 324
June 20, 2018, 05:12:10 AM
By capitalization bitcoin is the undisputed leader in the market of crypto-currencies. It is much easier to lighten a Litecoin, because it uses a simplified script. but also Litecoin for profitability is less profitable than bitcoin. Litecoin is even faster than bitcoin. but nevertheless, investors and crypto traders prefer to speculate as a higher-yielding and expensive asset, and that's exactly what bitcoin is. and for ordinary citizens, the price of Litecoin is more convenient and more accessible. in general, both potential and prospective crypto currencies, determine for yourself which group of investors you belong to.
Activity: 125
June 20, 2018, 05:02:45 AM
As far as I know, Litecoin was originally conceived as a copy of Bitcoin. He does not carry anything new. The only advantage is that there is less commission and faster translation speed. But when Bitcoin enters the Lighting Network, then Litecoin becomes unnecessary Sad
Activity: 574
June 20, 2018, 04:59:14 AM
Better bitcoin Lite have all their juice squeezed. But bitcoin will still show its power. Maybe not now, but by the end of the year, yeah.
Activity: 102
June 20, 2018, 04:56:35 AM
My choice is always Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is the most valuable coin in the crypto money world. The price of Litecoin is not too high. Population is high but I do not know if the price will rise in the future.
Activity: 70
June 20, 2018, 04:30:04 AM
Bitcoin's block speed is about 10 minutes. Although this block out speed will make the system more secure, it will be inefficient because it will take at least 30 minutes if the three nodes are confirmed
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
June 19, 2018, 02:34:56 PM
Depends on what do you want to do with those, according to your desire, you can choose bitcoin or alternative one, because they are different, and have different purposes.
Activity: 42
June 19, 2018, 09:39:07 AM
Well, it is still bitcoin. Most crypto are following the ups and downs of bitcoin. Perhaps investing in bitcoin now will make more profit than when you invest in litecoin on the current state. But do not stick to one coin you can divide your money to invest with both of them or other crypto, there are lots of them so be sure to do a research and gather some opinions what is good for short or long time investment.
Activity: 960
Merit: 502
June 19, 2018, 09:32:35 AM
There is a team of bleeding edge cryptographers is working on BTC. Bitcoin is also kind of $USD for crypto, one can buy alts using it. LTC is faster and it has a Charlie Lee (very nice guy) behind it. But I don't see a lot of use cases for LTC. frankly.
Activity: 154
June 19, 2018, 08:36:41 AM
If you need to compare bitcoin and litecoin from the crypto money market, the bitcoin orphanage in two very different lanes is the most valuable paradise with the most difficult digging together with difficulty.
Activity: 168
June 19, 2018, 08:04:12 AM
Bitcoin in investing better.Now I will choose Bitcoin.Has good value for the world's people.Bitcoin trading as invest in those who more profitable are available.The price of $6725.25 is.Now Bitcoin to buy it is good.
Activity: 171
June 19, 2018, 07:51:37 AM
Litecoin, gray eminence of cryptocurrencies. He's been with us for six years now and has not exploded on the market, but he has not even crashed. More or less it holds its value and people are finally starting to take notice of his potential. LTC has 84 million coins.
Bitcoin increases its value in the long run. BTC has 21 million coins, and Bitcoin is considered gold among cryptocurrencies and Litcoin for silver.
Activity: 38
June 19, 2018, 07:28:50 AM
If we compared the litecoin and bitcoin with each other then i can say that the bitcoin is the more trust able currency and the price of BTC rises day by day so, BTC is more trust able and more profitable also.
Activity: 161
June 19, 2018, 07:17:52 AM
Well? Let's hear it.

I will go for bitcoin
It’s superior in terms of acceptance, supply, hodlers, worth and several numerous reasons in the crypto world
litecoin is a baby bitcoin who relies on the strength of BTC to survive this crowded market

Make your choices perfectly
Bitcoin is top
Lite coin can be better too
I'm not too sure of Litecoin to be better than Bitcoin. because for Litecoin that had experienced this decline is very potential to decrease again in the future. so it would be very risky to prefer Litecoin than Bitcoin. and I further recommend to have both and support both to continue to grow in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: