Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin or litecoin ? - page 46. (Read 6174 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
June 23, 2018, 01:34:57 PM
If you invest more in Bitcoin, invest less in Litecoin. It's that simple. Can you understand what I said? My understanding is that Bitcoin's funds are more stable, while Litecoin's funds are less, and profits will be higher.
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
June 23, 2018, 01:16:43 PM
There isnt any doubt in it that first preference of every crypto lover will be the bitcoin. So i guess bitcoin is on the top and if i say frankly i never traded in litecoin and i never found it with huge potential.
Activity: 168
June 23, 2018, 01:03:37 PM
Certainly bitcoin. Simply unconditionally. Because it is the most expensive most stable, certainly compared to other crypto-currencies. And in general he has a great future.
Activity: 98
June 23, 2018, 01:00:20 PM
Both are good for long term investment but if we take into consideration their capacity to give us huge profits, i guess i would go for bitcoin. Though lotecoin also gives us profit, but bitcoin gives us more. Other than that, bitcoin is a lot more established than litecoin and has greater potential than the other.
Activity: 84
June 23, 2018, 10:30:02 AM
Bitcoin obcourse i know litecoin also is a good choice since they are both long time already and litecoin already gave us a good performance for a long term trading and staying strong. But im still picking bitcoin since bitcoin is i was always using and more easy to exchange in our local fiat currency.
Activity: 260
June 23, 2018, 10:28:59 AM
personally I prefer bitcoin instead of litecoins, I still do not understand further litecoin and also the community has not been so active from there I conclude the demand for bitcoin will be greater than litecoin therefore bitcoin is better in my opinion.
Activity: 91
June 23, 2018, 10:25:18 AM
I prefer Litecoin, because Litecoin can confirm transactions faster than bitcoin. Litecoin can handle a higher volume of transactions thanks to its faster block generation
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
June 23, 2018, 06:56:57 AM
Litecoin is a fast and powerful coin entering the market. If you investigate the project, the future is bright. The current stagnant market can also be invested. But investing in Bitcoin is always better when the market revives Smiley

Yes,  Litecoin is faster than Bitcoin. However, it is not growing well. I suppose that you should better pick BTC. This choice will be the best one. You can also buy DASH, Ontology, Qtum, and OmiseGO.
Activity: 547
Merit: 110
June 21, 2018, 11:57:49 AM
Well? Let's hear it.

I personally would choose bitcoin instead of litecoin. because bitcoin has a very large demand many people who already know bitcoin and also bitcoin altcoin with the most expensive price in the world is what makes bitcoin be the main choice for me at this time
Activity: 75
June 21, 2018, 11:52:22 AM
if I compare Bitcoin and Litecoin in my opinion very far the quality and value between Bitcoin and Litecoin, Bitcoin is the main coin in the crypto world and became the main hunt for investors so I think Bitcoin is much better than Litecoin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 29
June 21, 2018, 10:36:57 AM
Well? Let's hear it.

bitcoin would now be able to be a decent alternative for long haul reserve funds or speculations, however litecoin can give us preference over here and now exchanging. that is the reason we additionally need to have litecoin on the grounds that now litecoin can give benefit day by day.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
June 21, 2018, 10:35:41 AM
Well? Let's hear it.

Both of coin are good in their own position but if i say overall then Bitcoin is the best coin for investment than Litecoin.
No coin can compete with Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the king of Cryptocurency.
Activity: 350
Merit: 105
June 21, 2018, 09:32:58 AM
I always choose bitcoin, in terms of investment. Well, litecoin is a good coin too but I preferred on bitcoin because most of us are using bitcoin to transact one another.
Activity: 251
Merit: 3
Globe-dex.com
June 21, 2018, 09:24:40 AM
Well? Let's hear it.

Of course for me it is much better to buy bitcoin because we all know that bitcoin has a lots of opportunity to success rather than that coin....  I am not against litecoin but for today bitcoin is already established and huge people known it....  So it is much better to buy bitcoin because it is widely recognized by many...  But surely altcoin will succeed also we cant predict....  And if you have an opportunity  buy it also....
Activity: 196
June 21, 2018, 09:10:54 AM
Well all I can say is, I would prefer to choose the bitcoin. yes, litecoin is good and have a potential coin and it is also in demand to the crypto world, but bitcoin is a lot more than that. as a fact, the bitcoin has mostly all the basis of all alts if the price of it is down, other alts are also affected.
Activity: 350
Merit: 18
June 21, 2018, 08:40:06 AM
I will still hold bitcoin, because for us bitcoin is also the highest value and also very easy we get many benefits in the future. And so is also very popular all over the world.
Activity: 126
June 21, 2018, 08:29:54 AM
I will choose BTC, because it king of crpto. Also I think that LTC and BTC are far enough. Maybe BTC vs ETH it's balanced to compare.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
June 21, 2018, 08:21:37 AM
You know Litecoin offers fast, and only gets a small fee whenever you make transactions, and again other cryptos also have this kind of feature and almost every platform should be offering this kind of feature if they want to show that altcoins can show off something too, however Bitcoin is Bitcoin, no matter what you do or say people will still continue to pursue bitcoin instead of going through altcoins, just like Litecoin I think these currencies will probably need to do better if they want to be considered as a threat to BTC.
Activity: 56
June 21, 2018, 08:15:59 AM
The choice is very simple. How you know, Litecoin is fork of Bitcoin with some features like faster and cheaper transactions. But there are many coins that can provide such features, for example Ethereum - plus it has smartcontracts so it is more used.
So choose Bitcoin and hold
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
June 21, 2018, 08:11:57 AM
I choose bitcoin than litecoin because bitcoin is the grandfather of all crypto currency and bitcoin is the first crypto currency.
Pages:
Jump to: