Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin or litecoin ? - page 59. (Read 6174 times)

Activity: 217
Merit: 10
June 10, 2018, 05:13:28 AM
In my opinion, both Bitcoin and Litecoin have their own advantages, which are all worthwhile for us to invest long term, both of which promise to bring us much profit in the future. And if you choose between Bitcoin and Litecoin then I will choose Bitcoin. The reason is that Bitcoin is better. Bitcoin is very popular, it has the highest market capitalization, most people know Bitcoin. I believe in the future, Bitcoin will continue to grow and its price will quickly pumped up to $ 20,000 by the end of this year.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
June 10, 2018, 05:10:48 AM
From a technical point of view, I would prefer litecoin, but this is a very controversial issue in terms of investment. In general, in terms of investment, I would look at young projects and their solutions, such as Remme. One of the main arguments is simply low capitalization and the fact that the project is at the beginning of its path
Activity: 364
Blockchain with VTOS energy
June 10, 2018, 05:08:31 AM
Well? Let's hear it.

Obviously, bitcoin will be always the best because it has a very good potential in the market since everyone is interested on investing a huge amount and the demand in the market is keep on increasing.
legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
June 10, 2018, 05:07:52 AM
Thats like comparing a Ferrari and prius. Bitcoin has a bright future while it doesn't looks like Litecoin has a future at all. It hasn't been able to make any break through developments yet and at this point it is just a fork of Bitcoin and nothing more than that. So now its on you if you want to invest in something that doesn't has a future in comparison to something that is the king of crypto markets.

Bitcoin is the best without any doubt, but I don't agree with you on the part about Litecoin. It is not as good as Bitcoin, of course, but it is not bad either. Litecoin is one of the good investing options and have very good future ahead.
Activity: 164
Merit: 0
June 10, 2018, 05:04:49 AM
Bitcoin is a digital currency that exists in the form of P2P and implements distributed bookkeeping through blockchain technology. The concept of Bitcoin was raised in China in 2010. Bitcoin has the attributes of gold investment types, and the total amount is fixed and scarce. The total number of Bitcoin issues is 21 million. Bitcoin does not rely on specific currency institutions to issue, it generates a large number of calculations based on a specific algorithm. Bitcoin uses a distributed database composed of numerous nodes in the entire P2P network to confirm and record all transaction behaviors, and uses cryptographic design to Ensure the security of all aspects of currency circulation.
The birth of Litecoin was inspired by Bitcoin, and it has the same technical implementation principles. The creation and transfer of Litecoin is based on an open source encryption protocol and is not subject to any central organization's management. Compared with Bitcoin, Litecoin has three significant differences: First, Litecoin network can process one block every 2.5 minutes, so it can provide faster transaction confirmation; Second, Litecoin network expects to produce 84 million Litecoin is four times as much as the bitcoin network; and third, Litecoin uses Colin Percival's first proposed scrypt encryption algorithm in its workload proof algorithm, which makes it more common than Bitcoin. It is easier to mine Litecoin on computers.
Activity: 434
June 10, 2018, 04:58:05 AM
I think that bitcoin is still the market leader and will remain it, as its capitalization is higher than that of its competitors by several times. This greatly affects the reputation of the exchange's crypto currency
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
June 10, 2018, 04:00:41 AM
if I have to choose I definitely prefer bitcoin for many reasons for it other than bitcoin is the main coin targeted many people in this business but I also want altcoin as a coin that must be in the wallet and it could be litecoin or other altcoin
Activity: 182
June 10, 2018, 12:11:59 AM
I prefer bitcoin in any case, because of the choice you have made it is clear the difference is very far away there, in terms of nominal or otherwise.
and for long-term investment of fixed bitcoin number one.
all Altcoin values depend on bitcoin values.
Activity: 475
June 09, 2018, 12:16:23 PM
Thats like comparing a Ferrari and prius. Bitcoin has a bright future while it doesn't looks like Litecoin has a future at all. It hasn't been able to make any break through developments yet and at this point it is just a fork of Bitcoin and nothing more than that. So now its on you if you want to invest in something that doesn't has a future in comparison to something that is the king of crypto markets.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
June 09, 2018, 12:09:47 PM
Litecoin also has good growth potential, it is also worth to invest. However, if you choose between Liecoin and Bitcoin, I would definitely choose Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the king of the market, it is the parent of all altcoin, it controls the whole market. Although Bitcoin has the limitation that its price is very high, and it has slower transaction rates, I still believe Bitcoin will continue to grow and its price will go to the moon in the future. Bitcoin's prices are still low now, so it's time to invest in Bitcoin.
Activity: 280
June 09, 2018, 12:06:22 PM
in general, Litecoin is the same bitcoin, but with the changed characteristics. in particular, it has faster transactions, and it is much easier to extract it, that is, expensive software is not required. its purpose is a data mining algorithm that meets the characteristics of the same mining equipment as bitcoin. in general, I would recommend altcoin, because it is more promising in my opinion and more refined.
Activity: 210
June 09, 2018, 12:02:53 PM
My choice, of course, is Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is certainly a great coin and the most sophisticated coin.
Many people have invested in Bitcoin and have benefited greatly from Bitcoin investments.
While Litecoin is a pretty good coin but Litecoin quality is not as good as Bitcoin.
I'm sure Bitcoin will be the king of Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 92
June 09, 2018, 11:52:19 AM
As of now don't compare with LTC with BTC because BTC is the ruler in crypto market ICOs are depended by BTC and market price graph also depended by BTC, its king of Crypto currency
copper member
Activity: 308
June 09, 2018, 04:08:45 AM
of course litecoin, fast large card transactions,ATMs - all this is now in litecoin. what does bitcoin have?
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
June 09, 2018, 03:56:40 AM
Well? Let's hear it.

Both Bitcoin and Litecoin are quite reliable and useful. Anyway now bitcoin number 1 in world and litecoin is just shadow. And it looks like that new coins much better then btc or ltc.
Activity: 364
June 08, 2018, 09:14:23 PM
Bitcoin is the number one electronic currency in the digital money market. It can be said that the BTC has a high value and always affects the Altcoin market price. Bitcoin is profitable for long term investment. Litecoin is also one of the potential currencies and value in short term investment. The value of Litecoin depends on the value of Bitcoin ... So if you choose Bitcoin better, but if you can, you should invest in both.
Activity: 140
June 08, 2018, 09:04:33 PM
This result is obvious, LTC honestly said that I am not optimistic about it, so if only these two you like, then I would recommend BTC.
Activity: 156
June 08, 2018, 08:56:21 PM
Well? Let's hear it.

If we talk about long term investment, well bitcoin is the best because of its higher value, popularity and good status on crypto.
Activity: 644
June 08, 2018, 07:27:18 PM
Bitcoin struck me during this time. Bitcoin has given me a lot of advantages. And a nice coin Ethereum has always been under the Bitcoin. If Litecoin has a very good potential but the development a little bit slowly.
Activity: 812
Merit: 257
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
June 08, 2018, 07:17:20 PM
I myself prefer the bitcoin, I think bitcoin tends to be the reference of all altcoin, when bitcoin goes down, almost all altcoin the price drops rapidly. and when bitcoin rises, altcoin prices are difficult to rise. therefore, I prefer bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: