Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin or litecoin ? - page 61. (Read 6174 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
June 08, 2018, 05:31:24 PM
Every coin do have a chance in the market and no one can certainly know which one would do well or not in the long run. Bitcoin is a good one, considering that it is doing well in value as much as Litecoin and then it is very usable right now. However, this is the crypto world, nothing is predictable and whatever happens, I am sure they will still both have a place at the top.
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
June 08, 2018, 05:28:50 PM
I choose bitcoin.because the price of altcoins depends on the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 58
Merit: 8
June 08, 2018, 05:27:14 PM
Bitcoin is main the first ever to cryptocurrency to exist and it function as a digital currency that you can pay or transact all over the world without thinking about the boundaries. While litecoin has different algorithm and function, It function as payment too with speed much faster than bitcoin.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 535
June 08, 2018, 05:25:16 PM
Well? Let's hear it.

Of course bitcoin. In my opinion, it is the best coin for investment, if you choose between bitcoin and litecoin. But choose you, not us.

Maybe it was a question about huge pumped in nearest time for one of them- who make a biggest xxx. For one of them ,my vote for Ethereum.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
June 08, 2018, 05:06:46 PM
Well? Let's hear it.

Of course bitcoin. In my opinion, it is the best coin for investment, if you choose between bitcoin and litecoin. But choose you, not us.
Activity: 133
June 08, 2018, 05:04:25 PM
I like both coins. But Bitcoin is the most important coin and I am fully confident that this coin will soon start to grow and give me a big profit.
Activity: 305
June 08, 2018, 05:02:22 PM
if told to choose or compare between bitcoin with Litecoin. of course a lot of people side with bitcoin. Although now Litecoin has begun to grow and become one of the potential altcoins, but many people prefer bitcoin. because bitcoin is one of the coins that holds the highest position in cryptocurrency, and becomes one of their top choice coins in the crypto world.
Activity: 249
June 08, 2018, 05:01:00 PM
If you are going to mine, litecoin is better choice. But bitcoin is beginning  more popular as a payment in the whole world. That's the reason to keep holding this coin.
Activity: 224
June 08, 2018, 04:47:22 PM
personally I will choose bitcoin. because this is the best coin in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
June 08, 2018, 04:45:32 PM
always Bitcoin because BTC is the king of crypto market and don't compare with other coins to BTC because crypto market famous with BTC only
Activity: 6
June 08, 2018, 04:16:45 PM
Bitcoin for me. I really like litecoin, but now that bitcoin has gotten a lot of its tx fee and speed issues rectified I don't bother with litecoin. I was using it a lot when tx fees were crazy back in December. Bitcoin is still the king  Grin
Activity: 89
June 08, 2018, 03:48:37 PM
I think it is sure that btc is better in the long terms. We can hold btc for several years. But litecoin is a promising one. It can bring us more profit in the market.
I read somewhere that litecoin was created as an alternative and the opposite side of bitcoin. That is, he did well with all the tasks that bitcoin was not under force. But now, bitcoin is being upgraded and it seems that litecoin soon no longer need.
Activity: 630
Merit: 258
June 08, 2018, 03:46:14 PM
I will invest in the company of bitcoin instead of litecoin because bitcoin is more profitable to invest and gives you a good rate of return on capital which is a positive thing and should be grab as of now.
Activity: 252
June 08, 2018, 07:56:40 AM
BitCoin is the largest in the world of cryptographic currencies. The Litecoin project is very successful and potential. the value will increase in future times.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
June 08, 2018, 07:04:16 AM
If we compare bitcoin and litecoin, they are very far from each other in terms of quality and value, although they are all parts of cryptocurrency but different in life crypto status.

and it is clear that people will choose bitcoin in every use and investment, and choose litecoin for short-term investments.
Activity: 238
June 08, 2018, 06:03:59 AM
Bitcoin is one of the strongest coins in the crypto money world. The crypto stock market is so popular thanks to the bitcoin.
Litecoin is in the top 10 on the marketcap. He's one of the popular coins. If I have to choose between Bitcoin and Litecoin, I choose Bitcoin.
Activity: 434
June 08, 2018, 05:48:31 AM
I am not just here to add my post because i know that majority of the answers here are in favor of bitcoin. Of course, who would not love to choose bitcoin if it's the cryptocurrency that's changed peoples' lives for better? With bitcoin's dominance over any cryptocurrency, bitcoin becomes the number 1 crypto in the hearts of almost crypto traders around.
copper member
Activity: 294
June 08, 2018, 05:47:53 AM
I will still hold bitcoin, because for us bitcoin is also the highest value and also very easy we get many benefits in the future. And so is also very popular all over the world.
Activity: 135
June 08, 2018, 05:32:49 AM
I prefer bitcoin because it has been in here for much more longer than what litecoin has been in here for, also, litecoin is just the  EXACT copy of bitcoin, so why would i prefer it?
Activity: 420
Merit: 31
June 08, 2018, 05:30:03 AM
All potentially, no choice for that. You simply entrust your money to them. Bitcoin for the long term and litecoin for the short term "day trading". Ethereum is also good, I hope you dont forget it

Well, of those 3 you mention, probably only Bitcoin will remain standing when the dust settles at a point in the future.
How can "stand" remain what was theoretically hacked? Do not ignore the technical progess. In a couple of years technology will move far ahead and the future will belong to those who chose advanced technologies. This happens all the time. It's like in slave-owning ancient Rome slave owners and in the most nightmarish dreams could not imagine that paying for the work of other people can get a lot more profit than forcibly forcing them to work. At them as well as at you it simply "did not keep within" in a head. In short, as nikruti, the bubble all the same sooner or later burst, leaving behind a plume of ruined owners of bitcoins of farms.
Pages:
Jump to: