Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin or litecoin ? - page 60. (Read 6174 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
June 08, 2018, 07:13:49 PM
As for me it is better to invest in bitcoin because I know everything about this coin, it should be for everyone in the portfolio  Cool
Activity: 225
June 08, 2018, 07:12:19 PM
I choose Litecoin, why do I choose Litecoin rather than bitcoin when the price is higher bitcoin? because I see from the blockchain system owned by Litecoin is a refinement of the bitcoin blockchain system
Activity: 472
Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!
June 08, 2018, 07:11:35 PM
As much as I like Litecoin and the the options that presents, it is not as good as Bitcoin. Litecoin has very big potential, but Bitcoin is the one and only coin that the whole market is following.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Pawsome
June 08, 2018, 07:11:26 PM
Many people say that Litecoin is the next bitcoin that makes a lot of users buy Litecoin and this makes Litecoin price go up drastically from 2 digits to 3 digits, and I think for now Litecoin is better and more profitable than bitcoin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
June 08, 2018, 07:09:43 PM
Bitcoin is far better than Litecoin but for my portfolio I will select both for my investment. I will choose Bitcoin as my first choice and invest 75% of my investment and then I will invest rest of my 25% into Litecoin. These coins has good price and market cap, not only that, investing in both will avoid loss depending in one particular coin.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 370
June 08, 2018, 07:04:53 PM
Well? Let's hear it.

Bitcoin obcourse i know litecoin also is a good choice since they are both long time already and litecoin already gave us a good performance for a long term trading and staying strong. But im still picking bitcoin since bitcoin is i was always using and more easy to exchange in our local fiat currency.

Still Bitcoin, in fairness to litecoin, Bitcoin can not be compared even to other crypto coin posted in the market, Bitcoin had already gone thru a lot of things in market trading world, we've seen the issue on Banned,Scammer, and the issue on Regulation, Still Bitcoin remain number one among all ALT coins until now. yes,price value  may goes down and always come up, recovered, and stabilized on the market trading. the volume of investment increase everyday.
Activity: 921
June 08, 2018, 06:57:12 PM
I think that it is definitely worth buying Bitcoin. Litcoin is a copy of Bitcoin, only in a long time about Litcoin nothing is heard, while Bitcoin is in the spotlight and it is constantly growing. Choosing between these two coins, invest definitely worth in Bitcoin.
Activity: 161
Merit: 0
June 08, 2018, 06:56:03 PM
Well? Let's hear it.

I think this comoparison is not even close. Bitcoin compared to litecoin would truly dominate it. I don't think litecoin could compete to bitcoin even in the popularity and trade volume. Bitcoin is still the top indeed.
Activity: 136
June 08, 2018, 06:52:47 PM
I do not follow and know the development of litecoin, therefore you better choose bitcoin. Because bitcoin is obviously of high value
Activity: 393
Merit: 500
June 08, 2018, 05:30:18 PM
The difficulty of mining is too hard for LTC. Such price of LTC doesn't match expected profit. I prefer BTC. The mining is more profitable with BTC.
Activity: 334
Merit: 102
June 08, 2018, 06:42:53 PM
of course I choose bitcoin to be a long-term investment even litecoin also priced at bitcoin. therefore bitcoin remains the best choice compared to litecoins
Well litecoin is also a good altcoin and we all know that the litecoin is listed on the top 10 altcoins in the market but i am sure that litecoin has no chance to beat bitcoin,  because for me bitcoin is the number one cryptocurrency and no one altcoins can able to beat it.
Activity: 532
June 08, 2018, 06:42:47 PM
As for me I would prefer bitcoin. Looking at the two there are lots of difference thou they are both cryptocurrency. But bitcoin is more at a safer side when it come to investment.
Activity: 588
June 08, 2018, 06:39:08 PM
What I know of Litecoin is the coin derived from advertising on its application, whereas with Bitcoin which has a rare element of rare Coin that is difficult to obtain and can only be through exchange, mining or trading
Activity: 168
June 08, 2018, 06:36:08 PM
Bitcoin and Litecoin are two good coins and have a bright future but I'm here prefer Bitcoin if to long-term investments, Bitcoin is the main coin so I'm sure Bitcoin is more promising in the future.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
June 08, 2018, 06:26:26 PM
They are two far to compare. Because bitcoin is the first cyrpotocurrencies. Most of the altcoins that is in the market right now is based or idea is from bitcoin. And also the value of the two is uncompareable. But lately litecoin and ethereum is doing good in the market those three coins are the main platform of different ICO. .
Activity: 183
June 08, 2018, 06:17:58 PM
Litecoin crypto currencies are very popular on the stock market and a coin that investors love. it will increase its value in the coming years. Ltc is More potential than BitCoin.
Activity: 840
June 08, 2018, 06:14:40 PM
litecoin is a very interesting coin, but I do not think that it can become a competitor for bitcoin. litecoin is the younger brother of Bitcoin, and he will never replace Bitcoin.
Activity: 107
June 08, 2018, 06:01:08 PM
Well? Let's hear it.

I will go for bitcoin
It’s superior in terms of acceptance, supply, hodlers, worth and several numerous reasons in the crypto world
litecoin is a baby bitcoin who relies on the strength of BTC to survive this crowded market

Make your choices perfectly
Bitcoin is top
Lite coin can be better too
in terms of price and development, both have a considerable difference and blocked some coins. with Bitcoin being so strong and expensive it would not be easy for Bitcoin to be defeated and beat by the less powerful Litecoin. so no wonder to choose more Bitcoin.
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
June 08, 2018, 05:56:29 PM
Litecoin and bitcoin is a good investment and for sure if you have this two coin you will earn a lot of profit. Before this two coin the price is very low but after that the price after few years it will become hundreds dollars price. So those people have this two coin can earn a lot of profit. So better if you invest now in litecoin and bitcoin .
Activity: 154
June 08, 2018, 05:35:40 PM
Seriously, you won't compare the both for me, For me I will always choose bitcoin any time any day, I love bitcoin and bitcoin is th reason why I am into crypto currency, I like other altcoins but ltc is not really one of my likes. My opinion
Pages:
Jump to: