Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin or litecoin ? - page 58. (Read 6174 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
June 11, 2018, 01:00:33 AM
Bitcoin is the oldest and most expensive virtual currency that emerged at the earliest, and was produced by a large number of calculations by Nakamoto. The currency is issued on open source software and P2P networks built on it to create a decentralized payment system.

Litecoin (LTC) is the most promising one after bitcoin, and miners all say that btc is gold and ltc is silver. Inspired by Bitcoin, Litecoin has the same technical implementation, and Litecoin's creation and transfer is based on an open source encryption protocol that is not subject to any central organization's management. The LTC was released on October 7, 2011, and is currently the highest-valued altcoin currency. Compared to Bitcoin, Litecoin is more speedy.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
June 11, 2018, 12:56:52 AM
For that reason I do not recommend you to direct all your money to Litecoin for investment. I think it will be a much healthier land to create a portfolio and create tariffs according to your pawn in the portfolio.
I choose Bitcoin because this coin is really worth it and have huge potential that can gives you big profit, also this coin is one of the successful coin and have higher value to all and you will never regret having this coin because there's possibility can make you rich immediately. One thing i like to this coin is it has future and it's really worth it to buy even is very expensive but once you have bitcoin, you will never regret to buy this coin.
Activity: 187
Merit: 0
June 11, 2018, 12:45:30 AM
For that reason I do not recommend you to direct all your money to Litecoin for investment. I think it will be a much healthier land to create a portfolio and create tariffs according to your pawn in the portfolio.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
June 11, 2018, 12:33:37 AM
Well? Let's hear it.

Bitcoins no doubt because they are like veterance in this game they are the father of the cryptocurrency so why are you even doubting them they have started this all. Litecoins are great but they will always be an alternative not if they will beat the bitcoins but no one can do that yet but I think in the future they will be. But if ypu are looking for a fast and a huge profit with just a matter of time the bitcoins is always the right thing. But if you preferred a much longer holding then litecoins.
Activity: 83
June 11, 2018, 12:28:40 AM
I prefer Bitcoin because, its growth and profitability will win. I can do both trading and long term investment in Bitcoin while in LTC I can jusst hold your coin and wait to grow your investment. However, i the world of cryptocurrency, we can't focus in one coins you have to divide your investment and select at least top coins to invest with so you can maximize you profit.
Activity: 146
June 10, 2018, 05:06:22 PM
I will use bitcoin because it is more popular and more profitable than litecoin. I believe that Bitcoin is the best besides Litecoin and Bitcoin is the king of all coins. Most people invest in Bitcoin. They got a lot of money from him.
Activity: 58
June 10, 2018, 03:47:27 PM
Bitcoin, since it is already a leader in the accumulation and transfer of capital,does not make sense 2nd such currency after the release of the lightning network.
Activity: 22
June 10, 2018, 03:46:59 PM
Litecoin is closely based on bitcoin -- they're built on the same underlying code -- but with a few distinctive tweaks.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
June 10, 2018, 03:45:57 PM
They are so different, in words of crypto currency, Bitcoin has very high value, whereas Litecoin got low value, which gives us the opportunity to daily trade, or being a forecaster. Bitcoin is probably better be used for long term savings.
Activity: 393
Merit: 100
June 10, 2018, 10:20:30 AM
I think that it is impossible to compare these coins. Bitcoin is the most important coin, which will always remain the leader and bring you revenue.
Bitcoin is a promising coin in near future that takes tremendous profit due to the fluctuation on its prices. For me bitcoin, is better because this is the most highly regulates price compare to litecoin.

I agree. Bitcoin is the world renowned crypto leader and it will leave all other altcoins in the dust.
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
June 10, 2018, 10:17:48 AM
I think that it is impossible to compare these coins. Bitcoin is the most important coin, which will always remain the leader and bring you revenue.
Bitcoin is a promising coin in near future that takes tremendous profit due to the fluctuation on its prices. For me bitcoin, is better because this is the most highly regulates price compare to litecoin.
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
June 10, 2018, 10:15:24 AM
Activity: 94
Merit: 4
June 10, 2018, 10:10:27 AM
Bitcoin is far from all crypto currencies and has the control over them and being an investor here is safe to keep hope with this. So i would always choose bitcoin and make litecoin as my third option.
Activity: 393
June 10, 2018, 10:05:45 AM
Thats like comparing a Ferrari and prius. Bitcoin has a bright future while it doesn't looks like Litecoin has a future at all. It hasn't been able to make any break through developments yet and at this point it is just a fork of Bitcoin and nothing more than that. So now its on you if you want to invest in something that doesn't has a future in comparison to something that is the king of crypto markets.

Bitcoin is the best without any doubt, but I don't agree with you on the part about Litecoin. It is not as good as Bitcoin, of course, but it is not bad either. Litecoin is one of the good investing options and have very good future ahead.

Litecoin is completely irrelevant and the community has no need for it, it's basically just a worse clone of Bitcoin with slightly different parameters.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
June 10, 2018, 06:10:34 AM
As of now don't compare with LTC with BTC because BTC is the ruler in crypto market ICOs are depended by BTC and market price graph also depended by BTC, its king of Crypto currency

Yes it is, bitcoin is the first cryptocoin it's foundation goes stronger as years pass by and also known as the king of cryptocurrency. Litecoin are one of the top altcoins and actually i invest also at litecoin but in terms of stability, functions and purposes i will go at bitcoin. Hoping they will soar high at the market this year.
For me I choose bitcoin because this coin was mold and, supported by blockchain technology towards brighter future in which to diminished fiat money. Bitcoin is the most popular coin due to the higher prices .
Activity: 93
June 10, 2018, 06:02:43 AM
As of now don't compare with LTC with BTC because BTC is the ruler in crypto market ICOs are depended by BTC and market price graph also depended by BTC, its king of Crypto currency

Yes it is, bitcoin is the first cryptocoin it's foundation goes stronger as years pass by and also known as the king of cryptocurrency. Litecoin are one of the top altcoins and actually i invest also at litecoin but in terms of stability, functions and purposes i will go at bitcoin. Hoping they will soar high at the market this year.
Activity: 334
Merit: 1
June 10, 2018, 05:56:02 AM
if I compare Bitcoin and Litecoin in my opinion very far the quality and value between Bitcoin and Litecoin, Bitcoin is the main coin in the crypto world and became the main hunt for investors so I think Bitcoin is much better than Litecoin.
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
June 10, 2018, 05:49:01 AM
I always see people comparing alts to bitcoin and make me realize alts are always trying to be like or at least surpass bitcoin in every aspect. Even litecoin is cheaper than bitcoin still people chooses bitcoin over litecoin because of its current position in the market despite of its flaws. And even me I prefer to full my bags with bitcoin.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
June 10, 2018, 05:36:03 AM
I myself strongly support the Bitcoin. Bitcoin has given lots of convenience and profit. Bitcoin still numbers one compared to the other Altcoin. Bitcoin has myriad benefits, especially for long-term investments. And if Litecoin, not necessarily the coins could be experiencing growth as Bitcoin.
Activity: 924
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
June 10, 2018, 05:22:37 AM
Well? Let's hear it.

I am prefer investing on bitcoin than litecoin. Bitcoin is most preferable investment by any investor in market. Daily transaction in bitcoin is biggest in market and bitcoin is leader in market.
Pages:
Jump to: