Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin or litecoin ? - page 54. (Read 6174 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 102
June 13, 2018, 01:54:17 PM
Well? Let's hear it.

I do not even know what to answer, because the Litecoin was made in the likeness of Bitcoin.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
June 13, 2018, 01:42:40 PM
Well? Let's hear it.

of course bitcoin
I have never been in contact with litecoin at all
because I prefer the parent coin like bitcoin and also ethereum
Activity: 2352
Merit: 594
June 13, 2018, 01:39:13 PM
Well? Let's hear it.

Both would be better because both could provide us a good gain in time. I would prefer both because both is worth hodling and profitable. We all know that bitcoin has passed all the tests of time and there are also lots of good tokens to purchase these days. What we need to do is just to be observant and we must know how to value earning through these coins.
Activity: 338
Merit: 100
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
June 13, 2018, 01:31:01 PM
Well? Let's hear it.

This two coins is a great coin now in crypto. Market but for me I will be given a change to choose on where is the right coin to invest and that is the btc.
Activity: 204
Merit: 0
June 13, 2018, 01:23:37 PM
Both coins BTC and LTC are very good while the BTC has a selling price which is very unusual. Has a very high value and make the BTC is increasingly popular around the world. The growth is very fast and able to make everyone have a very good economy.
Activity: 412
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
June 13, 2018, 01:15:10 PM
I like litecoin. Transactions are faster in my opinion. And this is sometimes very important. If you transfer cryptocurrency from the exchange then litecoin much less Commission.
Activity: 364
June 13, 2018, 12:50:43 PM
I believe that bitcoin is the main coin and it is wrong to compare it with altcoins. Let's respect the king of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 58
June 13, 2018, 11:57:19 AM
Bitcoin remains the flagship cryptocurrency to many, that hasn't stopped hundreds of Dev from releasing hundreds of alternative coins over the years. On the other hand, Litecoin is also one the oldest coins in the cryptocurrency world and it has a lot of potentialities.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
June 13, 2018, 11:42:51 AM
Charlie Lee, creator of Litecoin, plans for the network to be used alongside the Bitcoin blockchain — even when proposed scalability solutions come into force on both networks.
Activity: 210
June 13, 2018, 10:30:39 AM
Of course, I would recommend you to choose Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is a very good coin and its value is soaring.
Litecoin is actually also good but the price is still not too stable and the price is still low when compared with Bitcoin.
If you intend to make investments you should choose Bitcoin because Bitcoin will provide greater benefits when compared with Litecoin.
Activity: 471
Merit: 102
June 13, 2018, 10:19:11 AM
Please, I would suggest you, research 2-4 minute, before posting here. However, Litecoin or bitcoin means what? Which is suitable for investment? Or which is good between them? Then the answer is Bitcoin. You can't compare litecoin with bitcoin buddy; bitcoin is far away then litecoin. Litecoin is good, but a little overrated like a ripple. Bitcoin is the best for the investment and hodl. Litecoin also good, but after bitcoin you have many options except litecoin
Activity: 585
Merit: 250
June 13, 2018, 10:17:17 AM
This two coin are very different and has different qualities. Moreover, bitcoin is more preferable to me than litecoin because of the great potentials that it has and its price is far higher than that of litecoin.
Activity: 151
June 13, 2018, 10:14:44 AM
I prefer bitcoin, because its value is always good. But litecoins could be a comparison for me to invest in the future. But to be superior to bitcoin in my opinion takes a long time. Because it is known that bitcoin is the parent crypto currency
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
June 13, 2018, 02:35:20 AM
I wouldn't choose between them, I'd invest in both of them.
Activity: 210
June 13, 2018, 10:10:27 AM
Both are equally good, Bitcoin value is also better than litecoin, and the litecoin is a valuable altcoin, so if you have good amount of investment pls go for bitcoin, try to buy full coin, then if you are small investors go for litecoin
Activity: 377
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
June 13, 2018, 10:01:27 AM
Well? Let's hear it.

Bitcoin will still be more patronized than litecoin knowing that it has a higher value and has achieved way more than what litecoin has. Bitcoin will always be the crowd's favorite knowing that it is one of the main reason why crypto is very popular nowadays and we should be thankful for what it has done for all of us.
Activity: 175
https://www.snbtoken.io/
June 13, 2018, 09:58:41 AM
I think just hold bitcoin favoryte altcoin..but now bitcoin price will go down..how strong you will hold..i have new from blog their predictiction bitcoin will strong down..
Sumber:
https://coinsmarketcap.net/id/bitcoin-price-prediction-btc-coin-news/
I think this years very hard to up bitcoin price..
Activity: 402
Merit: 101
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
June 13, 2018, 09:40:55 AM
You should go for bitcoin instead of litecoin. Because bitcoin has more potential than litecoin. It has the highest price higher volume in the crypto market.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
https://eloncity.io/
June 13, 2018, 09:39:29 AM
Bitcoin is now in the first place only because of the fact that it is popular and due to the fact that it was the first crypto currency. Litecoin is a common fork of bitcoin, does not have such popularity. Accordingly, there is no future for litecoin, no matter how it is called digital silver, etc.
So when choosing between bitcoin and litecoin, I'll choose the first one.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
June 13, 2018, 09:31:17 AM
Bitcoin and litecoin is same in  the cryptocurrency world. But bitcoin is much reliable.
Pages:
Jump to: