Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin or litecoin ? - page 57. (Read 6174 times)

Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
June 11, 2018, 03:26:48 AM
Well? Let's hear it.

I'll take Bitcoin anytime at any circumstances, the answer is so obvious and there is no comparison, the comparison has stopped after ethereum take over the number two spot, in fact, they have a hard time making it to the top 3, so many coins now have overtaken them they are now on the sixth spot from number two.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
June 11, 2018, 03:17:28 AM
I doubt both of the prediction will come true, 7500$ is too high for bitcoin to achieve in 2 years, if your prediction about 3000$ then it is still possible, for litecoin I don't think it will happened, there are no great price movement from lite coin since last year and no great news that it is going to invest by some big company, litecoin will stay stable like now in the next 2 years
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
June 11, 2018, 03:15:05 AM
between Bitcoin and Litecoin I think Bitcoin is much better than Litecoin, Bitcoin is the main coin in the crypto world so the position of Bitcoin is very strong inside the crypto and of course the future is brighter.
Activity: 89
June 11, 2018, 03:10:04 AM
As for me i will invest in litecoin, because bitcoin is already on level, so i will start from the bottom by investing in litecoin and hopefully litecoin  might turn out to be number one in the future.
Activity: 191
June 11, 2018, 03:08:13 AM
I would prefer more in bitcoin because bitcoin already has many lovers, followers and holders. Bitcoin will keep rising and increasing its value due to high demand.
Activity: 62
June 11, 2018, 03:07:17 AM
I think most of us will go for bitcoin, because bitcoin was become a reference for all coin include altcoin, so i will go for bitcoin.
Activity: 252
June 11, 2018, 03:02:04 AM
Almost all altcoins are attached to bitcoin, but are cheaper.
Activity: 364
June 11, 2018, 02:58:16 AM
Bitcoin and litecoin are both part of cryptocurrency too much difference in price is bitcoin has become famous all over the world litecoin is just developing.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
June 11, 2018, 02:55:53 AM
From the point of view of practical application, bitcoin will win. Bitcoin is officially used as a means of payment in some countries of the world, and every day there are more companies that accept payment for goods and services on BTC.
Litecoin has not yet received such widespread use.
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
June 11, 2018, 02:49:43 AM
Well? Let's hear it.

I think it is worthwhile to choose bitcoin, because bitcoin has become the reference of all altcoin.

It's less risky to invest in bitcoin during a bear market.
Activity: 252
June 11, 2018, 02:47:53 AM
Bit bitcoint or Litecoint if I tend to bitcoint, because bitcoint has more advantages among other coints that definitely have the highest selling price and can not be compared with litecoint, although this litecoint also has good prospects but of course the quality is still superior in bitcoint
copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
June 11, 2018, 02:46:15 AM
I will choose bitcoin over litecoin any day. Bitcoin is widely recognized and has good utility. Its worldwide adoption is amazing.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
June 11, 2018, 02:45:36 AM
Bitcoin can not be compared with Altcoin because Bitcoin can not be equivalent to its value. Litecoin is also a good long-term investment coin. I think Litecoin are good, but if you have the capital, you can set aside to buy Litecoin as your savings investment.
True indeed if we compare between bitcoin with litecoin obviously very far away,
yes indeed litecoin itself is good enough for long-term investment,
because the future of litecoin is quite promising
Activity: 266
✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹
June 11, 2018, 02:42:20 AM
If you asked me about this at the beginning of the year, I would say soazu and did not choose, but now I do not even know what to say, both coins look weak under pressure, which occurs from the whales. Probably best if you play long it, use Bitcoin, the first coin should be a compass of the whole industry.
Activity: 63
June 11, 2018, 02:39:41 AM
Well? Let's hear it.

For me, bitcoin because it is a very solid coins that has a very unique quality than any altcoins. Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and that is make it so special. Litecoin or any other altcoin is cant be compared to the best coin.
Activity: 74
June 11, 2018, 02:30:41 AM
Bitcoin can not be compared with Altcoin because Bitcoin can not be equivalent to its value. Litecoin is also a good long-term investment coin. I think Litecoin are good, but if you have the capital, you can set aside to buy Litecoin as your savings investment.
Activity: 378
June 11, 2018, 02:09:24 AM
Of course, I would choose bitcoin. Bitcoin is a trusted investment coin in terms of safety and development. With bitcoin, I can get many benefits, because bitcoin price from year to year will continue to increase. Bitcoin is a coin that is severely targeted by all crypto communities because bitcoin is the king of crypto, which has an important role in it. While litecoin is a small coin in terms of price and community. Litecoin still takes a very long time to achieve valuable value, because litecoin is also a coin under which bitcoin, so I can not expect much on litecoin.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
June 11, 2018, 02:02:02 AM
For that reason I do not recommend you to direct all your money to Litecoin for investment. I think it will be a much healthier land to create a portfolio and create tariffs according to your pawn in the portfolio.
I choose Bitcoin because this coin is really worth it and have huge potential that can gives you big profit, also this coin is one of the successful coin and have higher value to all and you will never regret having this coin because there's possibility can make you rich immediately. One thing i like to this coin is it has future and it's really worth it to buy even is very expensive but once you have bitcoin, you will never regret to buy this coin.
If the choice is only bitcoin with litecoin I will not hesitate to choose bitcoin,
because indeed his future is no doubt,
and of course the price is very high compared to other coins
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
June 11, 2018, 01:53:06 AM
I prefer Bitcoin because, its growth and profitability will win. I can do both trading and long term investment in Bitcoin while in LTC I can jusst hold your coin and wait to grow your investment. However, i the world of cryptocurrency, we can't focus in one coins you have to divide your investment and select at least top coins to invest with so you can maximize you profit.

Bitcoin for me is the best all the time. Litecoin is only next to bitcoin because it has been created by the bitcoin code. litecoin gets adopted by many people now to be their alternative payment system for bitcoin.
Activity: 140
June 11, 2018, 01:05:18 AM
Well? Let's hear it.

Bitcoin is the most famous, expensive and oldest currency that is why i think it is much better than anything else. Bitcoin gives more opportunities for others and it is also worth it.
Pages:
Jump to: