Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin or litecoin ? - page 56. (Read 6174 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
June 12, 2018, 10:22:40 AM
Of course bitcoin because it is more profitable and have a high value than lite coin  there is a big difference between the two, though lite coin is a promising one and good for short term investment.
Activity: 52
June 12, 2018, 10:18:52 AM
Litecoin as for me a stillborn project since after solving problems with the performance of the bitcoin network,it simply will not be necessary in the market as for me it does not offer anything new.
copper member
Activity: 266
June 12, 2018, 10:16:30 AM
I think both coins are very good but i hardly use bitcoins. I prefer to hold bitcoins in my cold storage.
I prefer to use litecoin to pay for something. It's just faster and very cheap.
That's why i find both very good and collect them next to ethereum.
Activity: 126
June 12, 2018, 10:07:17 AM
BTC is Top1. LTC's technology is better, but the BTC was first introduced and hoarded as gold and is the most widely used electronic currency. Therefore, it is not difficult to choose between BTC and LTC.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
June 12, 2018, 10:04:21 AM
To be honest, I do not see any special prospects either in Bitcoin or in Litecoin, because I have not noticed any special tendencies to growth so far.
Activity: 511
Merit: 250
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
June 12, 2018, 09:54:20 AM
If Bitcoin is the king, so why should I choose something less than that? Smiley I would choose and invest in the best currency!
Activity: 140
June 12, 2018, 09:14:43 AM
I don't think the two cryptocurrencies are comparable. I don't think that Litecoin can exceed Bitcoin regardless of use or application scope! I still support Bitcoin!
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
В поиске
June 12, 2018, 09:10:36 AM
I think it's definitely Litecoin, because I do not see any prospects for Bitcoin's growth at all. While there are no special reasons to believe that it will grow in price.
Activity: 335
Merit: 100
June 12, 2018, 08:51:53 AM
It seems to me that Bitcoin has long-term prospects for investment, but in order for it to grow in price it is necessary to wait at least half a year.
Activity: 201
June 11, 2018, 11:20:43 PM
I prefer more investing in bitcoin since it is the mother of all altcoin, and I think when bitcoin's price gets low, many altcoins will also gets dumped.
Activity: 294
illustrator
June 11, 2018, 10:59:12 PM
Its the same to ask for ....Gold or silver?!
Activity: 5
June 11, 2018, 10:56:23 PM
BITCOIN. FUTURE IN HERE
Activity: 168
June 11, 2018, 10:55:42 PM
Well? Let's hear it.

I prefer Litecoin because what I saw last week Litecoin prices have declined and right now I prefer investing in it and can help pump Litecoin prices to return stable and can be good again like altcoin others

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
June 11, 2018, 05:00:36 PM
If we compare bitcoin and litecoin, they are very far from each other in terms of quality and value, although they are all parts of cryptocurrency but different in life crypto status.

I agree. I think these two coins are not in the same league to be compared. Although they have their own positive characteristics, Bitcoin surely outweighs and outguns Litecoin in so many crucial areas that it's almost too unfair to compare these two coins. For starters, the value and marketability of Bitcoin has more potential, although what goes for Litecoin is the fact that its value is not to high for people to buy and invest in it, people tend to still gravitate on Bitcoin because it can give them more profit in the end.
Activity: 280
June 11, 2018, 04:29:41 PM
Do not think that Bitcoin is a coin that has no prospects for development. I think that BTC is better because it is still a market leader and has a great influence on the altcoins.
Activity: 1008
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
June 11, 2018, 12:12:56 PM
between bitcoin or Litecoin is actually as good to be a long-term investment. but lately the price of bitcoin still has not shown stability. when compared with Litecoin which shows a significant change in the market. both coins also have a large volume and a clear concept. if I will invest both coins but prefer the bitcoin. however bitcoin is the best coin in crypto and I'm sure bitcoin will continue to grow showing stability in the market.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
June 11, 2018, 11:17:32 AM
I think you cannot compare them. Bitcoin is the foundation of everything in the crypto sphere, where Litcoin is not. It is a hard decision, because both of them are seem good, but I would choose Bitcoin. 
Activity: 672
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 11, 2018, 11:03:49 AM
Of course btc, well lightning network is good but not good enough to surpass btc as of now. I am a former fan of LTC which i believe i rooted on it since it's devs tend to sell his holdings. I mean if you are it's dev why not trust your own. I feel very disappointed for him and the LTC community, Let's just hope that LTC devs will come up with something new in order to regain the trust of it's holders.
Activity: 207
June 11, 2018, 11:00:17 AM
surely btc. Why? It is better known
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
June 11, 2018, 05:36:10 AM
Bitcoin is much more popular than Litecoin.
With a market capitalization of about 19 times that of Litecoin, this popularity of Bitcoin makes It an obvious choice for the investment community.

According to Google Trends, Litecoin is unlikely to be able to compare with the popularity of Bitcoin. The demand for Bitcoin soared in the last 2 years, while Litecoin kept exactly all these years.

As cryptocurrencies are considered inherently risky investments, Bitcoin on their background seems relatively stable due to the extremely high market capitalization. Of course, its price remains incredibly volatile.

For comparison, the loss in the amount of $ 1 billion would have reduced market capitalization doubled Litecoin and Bitcoin that would take a decline in the amount of 40 billion dollars — in this case, the event would be same catastrophic.
Pages:
Jump to: