Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin or litecoin ? - page 64. (Read 6174 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
June 03, 2018, 01:30:25 PM
Ofcourse it’s Bitcoin, Bitcoin is like boss of Altcoins. And Litecoin is one among Altcoins. So Bitcoin has bright future than Litecoin that what my strong belief.
Activity: 80
June 03, 2018, 12:45:15 PM
As for me, i will go for bitcoin,bitcoin has been the best of the very best of all Altcoins for a very long time now. BTC is well knowed throughout the whole world plus the coin have a good potential and a great team behind it. In every way i see BTC is very far to litecoin and better.
Activity: 756
Merit: 257
Freshdice.com
June 03, 2018, 12:24:38 PM
Well? Let's hear it.

In my own personal opinion, bitcoin and litecoin is very far with each other becuase bitcoin is much greater for a long term investment than litecoin and also bitcoin is the greatest cryptocurrency that is why litecoin is very far with bitcoin. But litecoin is still a good altcoin that you could invest with it.
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
June 03, 2018, 12:18:42 PM
t seems to me that litecoin can bring more profit, because it can be bought more than bitcoin. If you take a few bitcoins, most likely it will be more profitable. But I am sure that bitcoin will dictate prices on the market for a long time.
Activity: 315
Merit: 103
June 03, 2018, 12:16:24 PM
I  do not believe that we will see really big growth in bitcoin, but it is still good coin for the holding and savement strategies. I would prefer litecoin to bitcoin in terms of short investments, it looks more promising for monthly trading.
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
June 03, 2018, 12:13:36 PM
Bitcoin of course and i think that the future of Litecoin reaches its maximum values.
Activity: 76
June 03, 2018, 11:24:36 AM
I think that at this point litecoin will be better. But given the capitalization of bitcoin, it will be more reliable and despite its heavy growth, it will live much more litecoin.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
June 03, 2018, 11:17:54 AM
I prefer to have and hold for bitcoin for long term but I also have few litecoin token that I currently hold, it is depend then of which of this crypto that I earn much profit even for long term or in short term.
Activity: 197
June 03, 2018, 11:05:35 AM
to date, I still idolize bitcoin as King from other coins. the price is a very fantastic making bitcoin's getting popular. as for lite coin is currently also in conditions of green which means it is a good signal and these stages construct may quickly be skyrocketed.
Activity: 126
June 03, 2018, 10:57:12 AM
At the moment, it seems to me that the superiority of bitcoin is indisputable. If we take for example portfolios of most people, bitcoin is 60-70%
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Powerful promotion strategy https://bit.ly/3cRVjFi
June 03, 2018, 10:53:36 AM
Well? Let's hear it.

for the second real investment is very good, we only have to see capital for investment first, if big capital prefer bitcoin, if small capital choose litecoin and second very profitable.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
June 03, 2018, 10:51:59 AM
Definitely, i prefer to bitcoin if volume are being the basis of capital. With all the respect in some reason i don't want litecoin to be small because this also a top solid coins in coin marketcap which potentially profitable in terms of earning.
Activity: 70
June 03, 2018, 10:47:51 AM
I think Bitcoin is a very good choice for our current investment of cryptocurrency, Moreover, it is always better to invest in cryptocurrency as follows. 40-50 percent need to invest in Bitcoin, and the remaining 50-60 percent in altcoin, because Bitcoin is the original version of Litecoin. Of course, in terms of investment I will also include Litecoin in my list but if I choose only one of them, I will choose Bitcoin.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
June 03, 2018, 10:47:14 AM
Personally I believe Litecoin or some other altcoins have price hike potential, but BTC is the grand daddy for cryptocurrency. Litecoin used to be my second favourite coin to do transactions, but now i use ETH and BTC since their transactions fees gone to normal now.
Activity: 360
Merit: 12
June 03, 2018, 10:43:01 AM
If I were you, I definitely chose Bitcoin. I think Bitcoin has more investment value and is more stable. I like . how about it? What are your thoughts?
Activity: 756
Merit: 112
June 03, 2018, 10:36:48 AM
I prefer bitcoin because it has more adoption than litecoin. Litecoin wil still need to be usable and be accepted by small crypto to fiat exchanges.
Activity: 728
Merit: 130
June 03, 2018, 10:34:19 AM
I like both Bitcoin and Litecoin. I think Litecoin will sooner or later break through the resistance and come to a new level. Litecoin mining is more decentralized than Bitcoin's mining.
Activity: 490
June 03, 2018, 10:24:18 AM
Well? Let's hear it.

Both Bitcoin and Litecoin are very good currencies but I prefer Bitcoin just because I used to work with this coin. There is no more reasons for that my preference. I keep many other coins but Bitcoin occupy the biggest part of my savings.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
June 03, 2018, 09:17:54 AM
Well? Let's hear it.

both are excellent for long-term investments. both coins have a good future, because they have a large volume and a clear concept. but if asked where better, I think still the bitcoin that became a favorite. bitcoin is the king of all altcoin, and many believe in its future development. although at this time the price is not yet stable, but I'm sure bitcoin will always be the main favorite to be invested.
Activity: 337
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
June 03, 2018, 04:40:45 AM
Bitcoin, though we all know that litecoin also do have a potential to grow but the thing is, bitcoin is most recommended coin to invest in. and bitcoin is the popular coin we ever had.
Pages:
Jump to: