Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin or litecoin ? - page 65. (Read 6174 times)

Activity: 100
Merit: 0
June 03, 2018, 04:31:31 AM
I know that litecoin is one of the best coin in crypto world but i haven't heard a lot about it. So for me it is still bitcoin not because I don't know well the litecoin but because it is really obvious that bitcoin is really hard to reach and bitcoin is the best
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
June 03, 2018, 04:24:26 AM
I would prefer Bitcoin, although many people are doubting Bitcoin, as the most famous is Bitcoin will experience bubbles of effect, but I disagree with that opinion, I predict that bitcoin will keep going and the price keeps rising
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
June 03, 2018, 04:18:15 AM
I think there should not comparison between this two coins Bitcoin and litecoin because Bitcoin is the legendary coin and king of crypto market. Bitcoin is a worldwide cryptocurrency and digital payment system and also called the first decentralized digital currency,They can be exchanged for other currencies,products, and services, So Bitcoin have bright future.But in terms of return you can gain good return from litecoin compare to bitcoin as you can see in chart of litecoin as it was just 4$ in march-17 and made ATH of 400$ in december-17 mean almost 100x return.
Activity: 85
June 03, 2018, 03:39:38 AM
I would choose btc.  For this coin the future.  And I think the price for btc will grow steadily every day.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
June 03, 2018, 03:39:01 AM
Not only bitcoin  but also litecoin good. But I prefer  bitcoin because bitcoin is the king of all coin. Both coin are profitable.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
June 03, 2018, 03:37:33 AM
Well? Let's hear it.

I will choose BTC in any day, even in my following life at any time, I all the same will choose BTC, BTC undoubtedly, will become the king of all cryptoowls, and these are kryptons which define other value of cryptography when BTC is lowered by all other altcoins too goes down. Therefore I have chosen BTC.
Activity: 93
June 03, 2018, 03:19:06 AM
if told to choose or compare between bitcoin with Litecoin. of course a lot of people side with bitcoin. Although now Litecoin has begun to grow and become one of the potential altcoins, but many people prefer bitcoin. because bitcoin is one of the coins that holds the highest position in cryptocurrency, and becomes one of their top choice coins in the crypto world.
copper member
Activity: 560
NextPakk
June 02, 2018, 10:54:59 AM
I would suggest you to diversify your portfolio among many coins. Since you asked Bitcoin or Litecoin, I will invest 75% in Bitcoin and 25% in Litecoin as both are  good investments.
Activity: 126
June 02, 2018, 10:50:22 AM
Well? Let's hear it.

I chose Bitcoin, because if Litecoin will explode, it will happen in the past.
Activity: 336
June 02, 2018, 10:37:27 AM
It seems to me that Bitcoin is much more promising and reliable than litecoin. Bitcoin is the leader among all coins, and litecoin is less popular and promising coin today.
Activity: 686
June 02, 2018, 10:36:33 AM
No competition here, it's obviously Bitcoin. Don't see the comparison of litecoin. It's main fnction is an alternative for bitcoin with low fees and fast tx but problem is adaptation. I will choose bitcoin anyday than Ltc
Activity: 275
June 02, 2018, 10:34:01 AM
Well? Let's hear it.

Bitcoin is the top choice because bitcoin is the main coin in crypto, and for litecoin can be an alternative investment because litecoin is also a good coin and also can provide a decent profit.
Activity: 122
June 02, 2018, 10:33:22 AM
If I was asked to choose in terms of quality, of course I chose bitcoin for now, because I'm sure it will continue to succeed in the future, but in my ability I prefer litecoin, and I'm sure litecoin will also give me a bigger advantage this year.
brand new
Activity: 0
June 02, 2018, 12:19:29 AM
I am a staunch supporter of Bitcoin. I believe in the value of Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the origin of all currencies and it is accepted by the most people. I always believe Bitcoin is more valuable. Smiley
Activity: 462
June 02, 2018, 10:28:28 AM
Until now I still choose bitcoin over altcoin lainnnya, maybe because bitcoin is the most desirable altcoin for long-term investment, but this does not close the possibility there will be other types of altcoin which has a good value in crypto as an investment option.
Activity: 547
Merit: 500
June 02, 2018, 10:28:17 AM
I think its impossible that litecoin to overtake bitcoin, because all altcoins depend from btc price and big amount of investment are at bitcoin right now.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Decentralized Transportation Solution
June 02, 2018, 10:27:26 AM
Well? Let's hear it.

I will go for bitcoin
It’s superior in terms of acceptance, supply, hodlers, worth and several numerous reasons in the crypto world
litecoin is a baby bitcoin who relies on the strength of BTC to survive this crowded market

Make your choices perfectly
Bitcoin is top
Lite coin can be better too
I fully support Litecoin for its progress. because with the progress of Litecoin will make the price back up even big restore its position as a very capable coin for a reliable future. Litecoin has become a dream coin. so I will take that toughness by supporting it to rise and grow
Activity: 1586
Merit: 271
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
June 02, 2018, 10:26:32 AM
Well? Let's hear it.

Of course all of us choose Bitcoin in the investment context, because Bitcoin has a good rating every year. Even the biggest investment is Bitcoin, so there can be no competition between Litecoin and Bitcoin.
Activity: 494
June 02, 2018, 10:20:30 AM
for the better bitcoin bitcoin bitcoin is far away so litcoin is better to hold bitcoin because bitcoin sure is the future to give you so much bitcoin likes and its future so buy a bitcoin while the bitcoin price is still down
Activity: 406
Merit: 37
June 02, 2018, 10:18:41 AM
Well? Let's hear it.

It all depends on each of us, if you want to invest in a long time it is better to choose Bitcoin, but if you want to invest in a short time better choose Letecoin, because the price is cheaper than the bitcoin price
Pages:
Jump to: