Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin or litecoin ? - page 68. (Read 6174 times)

Activity: 619
Merit: 250
May 30, 2018, 04:41:22 AM
Well? Let's hear it.

I will go for bitcoin
It’s superior in terms of acceptance, supply, hodlers, worth and several numerous reasons in the crypto world
litecoin is a baby bitcoin who relies on the strength of BTC to survive this crowded market

Make your choices perfectly
Bitcoin is top
Lite coin can be better too
I am quite happy to see Litecoin back up and become a very capable coin to rise well. Clin it with the developments that Litecoin currently has will bring the coins back up and restore his position into precious coins. so I am working to improve my support of Litecoin for its future progress.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
May 30, 2018, 04:38:17 AM
bitcoin. I choose bitcoin instead of litecoins.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
May 30, 2018, 04:34:51 AM
I will go for bitcoin. Bitcoin is top. It’s superior in terms of acceptance. Litecoin is a baby bitcoin who relies on the strength of BTC to survive this crowded market
Actually these two coins have good and bad each. I prefer Bitcoin, because this is the main coin in crypto.
If we review Litecoin, it turns out there are advantages such as higher transaction volumes thanks to its faster blocking.
Activity: 105
May 30, 2018, 04:28:56 AM
I will go for bitcoin. Bitcoin is top. It’s superior in terms of acceptance. Litecoin is a baby bitcoin who relies on the strength of BTC to survive this crowded market
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
May 30, 2018, 04:13:27 AM
I will go for bitcoin.It’s superior in terms of acceptance, supply, hodlers, worth and several numerous reasons in the crypto world.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
May 30, 2018, 03:44:52 AM
Obviously, both coins have different technologies and strategies although they are both equally good for long term investment. However, I see bitcoin to have more potential than litecoin and i think it will give you bigger profit than the pther. So if i get to choose between the two, i would definitely invest in bitcoin first then the other coin will follow.  
Activity: 770
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
May 30, 2018, 03:41:41 AM
Well? Let's hear it.

Of course Bitcoin will always be the best choice because Bitcoin is superior than any altcoins. Comparing Bitcoin to Litecoin is like comparing Gold to silver and bronze.
When asked to choose between bitcoin and litecoin certainly on choose bitcoin
because the future of bitcoin is undoubtedly indeed,
let alone bitcoin already famous among investors
Activity: 144
May 30, 2018, 03:40:28 AM
I would take bitcoin as my choices because bitcoin is the first and the markets are far more better than litecoins. I think they shouldn't be compared because its on different qualification.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
May 30, 2018, 03:30:37 AM
Bitcoin will be on top with all aspects in crypto when you compare it with litecoin. But litecoin has its own unique platforms and that is why it is still stable in the crypto market. But if you are really going to look at its aspects, bitcoin will really be on top.
Activity: 280
May 30, 2018, 02:25:37 AM
I think, in time, litecoin will become a payment system. The basis for new e-commerce and finance in the future digital economy around the world.
Activity: 616
Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc
May 30, 2018, 02:15:19 AM
Litecoin when compared with Bitcoin I think is still very far away. And I prefer the Bitcoin if I want to invest my Bitcoin course with no doubt because these coins are already very well established and capable of changing a person's lifestyle.
Activity: 221
Merit: 101
May 30, 2018, 02:06:58 AM
Well? Let's hear it.

Of course Bitcoin will always be the best choice because Bitcoin is superior than any altcoins. Comparing Bitcoin to Litecoin is like comparing Gold to silver and bronze.
Activity: 308
Presale is live!
May 29, 2018, 04:04:26 PM
Bitcoin all the way. No offense to litecoin but there is no way in hell that I would be choosing litecoin over bitcoin. Bitcoin is obviously the better coin out of the two. It is also the most likely to do well in the future. I am more safer investing my money into bitcoin than into litecoin because litecoin is relatively new compared to bitcoin which means it is most likely to fail when compared to bitcoin.
Activity: 406
May 29, 2018, 03:10:09 PM
if I choose to invest, I would split this amount and invest in two of these cryptocurrencies. I think that the best variant not to find
Activity: 322
May 29, 2018, 02:59:09 PM
I'm obviously for bitcoin. I am sure that only he is worthy of investment and also he obviously surpasses everything at the moment
Multiversum
May 29, 2018, 09:40:38 AM
Litecoin is faster version of BTC, it typical adpots first new tech. solutions (like SegWit or Lighting Network), it has 2,5 minutes blocktime versus 10 minutes of Bitcoin, then it typically process transactions faster and with lower fees. It has large adoption, even if less than BTC. Bitcoin is most secure crypto network with regarding to 51% attacks thanks to 35,372.22 PH/s (Coinwarz), near All-Time High. BTC is still more profitable to mine and base currency in most exchanges but LTC is more future oriented, seeing it's faster on-chain (but there exist coins even faster). LTC's supply is 4x more (blocktime is 4x less) and this of course influences single coin value.
Activity: 336
May 29, 2018, 09:40:17 AM
I would invest in both coins and I would also add etherium.These three coins are the best long-term investment in crypto.I would recommend to split the package like this 40%-btc,40%-eth and 20% -ltc.
Merit: 104
May 29, 2018, 09:36:58 AM
Well? Let's hear it.

Some investors, yes, but some will find their advantages in this. It is best to continue your business, since time is above all criteria for a good profit.
Activity: 107
May 28, 2018, 05:11:38 AM
I am still interested in Bitcoin. It is the oldest and most trusted cryptocurrency. It will also reach its supply limit first. Three quarters of all Bitcoin has already been mined. This means that its value should become predictable and reliable in the near future, just like gold. I think that Bitcoin will become a long-term store of value before Litecoin.
Activity: 111
May 28, 2018, 05:10:28 AM
Litecoin isn’t as popular as Bitcoin, but its technology might make it a better currency for spending. The Litecoin transaction time is four times faster than Bitcoin’s. Businesses and customers might like this idea and start using Litecoin instead of Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: