Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin or litecoin ? - page 69. (Read 6174 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 0
May 28, 2018, 05:09:31 AM
Buying Bitcoin now is expensive and a bit risky. As an investment, it might be too late to start buying Bitcoin. The price has gone down a lot this year. However, Litecoin is newer and could still become as popular as Bitcoin. Its growth has been slow but steady.
Merit: 1
May 28, 2018, 05:08:22 AM
I like Litecoin. It combines all of the benefits of Bitcoin, but with shorter transaction times and lower fees. It has been on the forefront of Bitcoin innovations, implementing SegWit early last year and now offering the possibility of lightning network and atomic swaps.
Activity: 100
May 28, 2018, 05:07:19 AM
Personally, I think Litecoin might have over its bigger peer when it comes to investments. Litecoin's mining algorithms are significantly simpler than those of Bitcoin, meaning it can be mined on computers which are less powerful, and that it will take less energy. Considering that mining operations around the world take up massive amounts of electricity, and there is already a shortage of powerful graphics cards needed for mining rigs, this could prove to be a major advantage for Litecoin miners going forward.
Activity: 106
May 28, 2018, 05:05:09 AM
No cryptocurrency is a sure thing, and every single one of them has potential and features that the others don’t. The best way to answer that question is to base it on what you want to use it for. In the case of Litecoin and Bitcoin, there are two key points that should be looked at. If you are looking to purchase for the long term, Bitcoin is your best bet, and if you’re looking to transfer and spend cryptocurrency on a regular basis, Litecoin is the better option.
Activity: 113
May 28, 2018, 05:01:07 AM
I think Litecoin is better. Bitcoin’s block confirmation time is 10 minutes. In comparison, Litecoin’s block time is a quarter of that, with an average of 2.5 minutes. That means Litecoin transactions are confirmed faster, and that in turn means there’s less of a backlog, and fees can be lower.
Activity: 96
May 28, 2018, 04:58:37 AM
Bitcoin is still the best store of value. It’s well recognized, supported by almost all cryptocurrency services, and has a longer history. Litecoin is one of the best alt-coins when it comes to storing value, however, so it’s a good pick if you’re looking to try out a different currency.
May 28, 2018, 04:57:25 AM
From my point of view, Litecoin can confirm transactions much faster than Bitcoin. The faster block time of Litecoin reduces the risk of double spending attacks – this is theoretical in the case of both networks having the same hashing power. Therefore, I like Litecoin rather than Bitcoin.
Activity: 111
May 28, 2018, 04:56:17 AM
I choose Litecoin. Litecoin can handle a higher volume of transactions thanks to its faster block generation. If Bitcoin were to try to match this, it would require significant updates to the code that everyone on the Bitcoin network is currently running.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
May 27, 2018, 04:35:20 AM
To me, Bitcoin and Litecoin are two big electronic currencies in the market. But Bitcoin has a better potential, a wider community, and a higher value. Bitcoin influences the value of all other electronic money. Moreover, in comparison to Altcoin, Bitcoin is more stable than all. So I chose Bitcoin for most of my investment.
Activity: 133
May 27, 2018, 04:34:04 AM
Bitcoin is a digital currency that exists in the form of P2P and implements distributed bookkeeping through blockchain technology. The concept of Bitcoin was raised in China in 2010. Bitcoin has the attributes of gold investment types, and the total amount is fixed and scarce. The total number of Bitcoin issues is 21 million. Bitcoin does not rely on specific currency institutions to issue, it generates a large number of calculations based on a specific algorithm. Bitcoin uses a distributed database composed of numerous nodes in the entire P2P network to confirm and record all transaction behaviors, and uses cryptographic design to Ensure the security of all aspects of currency circulation.
The birth of Litecoin was inspired by Bitcoin, and it has the same technical implementation principles. The creation and transfer of Litecoin is based on an open source encryption protocol and is not subject to any central organization's management. Compared with Bitcoin, Litecoin has three significant differences: First, Litecoin network can process one block every 2.5 minutes, so it can provide faster transaction confirmation; Second, Litecoin network expects to produce 84 million Litecoin is four times as much as the bitcoin network; and third, Litecoin uses Colin Percival's first proposed scrypt encryption algorithm in its workload proof algorithm, which makes it more common than Bitcoin. It is easier to mine Litecoin on computers.
Activity: 307
Merit: 102
May 27, 2018, 04:32:01 AM
Bitcoin, of course. I don't think Litecoin will be able to beat the top cryptocurrency of all time. Litecoin is just created out of sheer interest and belief in the idea that built Bitcoin. In this sense, Bitcoin is the original version of Litecoin. Of course, in terms of investment I would also include Litecoin in my list but if I were to choose only one between the two, I would go for Bitcoin.
Activity: 104
May 27, 2018, 12:44:10 AM
Litecoin has the potential, it has a professional development team and every day it has a large trading volume. However, I think it is best to invest in Bitcoin.  I believe that in the next few years Bitcoin will grow strongly and have a very high value.
Activity: 17
May 27, 2018, 12:37:48 AM
Bitcoin they said is gold while Litecoin is silver. I think this is true in the past. Litecoin's value is at par if not better than bitcoin now. So it's wise to invest in bitcoin now. We also can't deny the fact that bitcoin shows through history that it's worth investing for, so continue investing with bitcoin as well.
Activity: 103
May 25, 2018, 12:55:40 PM
I appreciate Litecoin. Litecoin has a lifetime cap of 84 million coins, which is four times higher than the total number of Bitcoins that can be mined. This means that as demand increases, there will be a larger supply of Litecoins to meet it, at least initially.
Activity: 99
May 25, 2018, 12:54:51 PM
I prefer Litecoin to Bitcoin. One of the main differences between Bitcoin and Litecoin concerns the total number of coins which each cryptocurrency can produce. The Bitcoin network can never exceed 21 million coins, whereas Litecoin can accommodate up to 84 million coins.
Activity: 87
May 25, 2018, 09:16:05 AM
It can't be denied that Bitcoin and Litecoin are the best coins in the world, but I always believe in Bitcoin more, because it is the best and most popular coin in cryptocurrency market, so this coin has a huge demand that any other coins can overtake.
Activity: 100
May 25, 2018, 08:58:42 AM
In my opinion, both of them are very good. Many people agree that Bitcoin and Litecoin are the gold and silver of the cryptocurrency space today. But if I must choose one of them, I prefer Litecoin, because I think it will have more space to grow and develop in the future.
May 24, 2018, 11:44:35 AM
In my view, Litecoin is more promissing. According to data from Blockchain.info, the Bitcoin network’s long-term average transaction confirmation time is just over 10 minutes per transaction. The equivalent figure for Litecoin is roughly 2.5 minutes, according to data from BitInfoCharts.com. In principle, this difference in confirmation time could make Litecoin more attractive for merchants.
Activity: 99
May 24, 2018, 11:17:47 AM
In my opinion, Litecoin is more profitable. This coin is a digital currency founded two years after Bitcoin, and has shot up more than 8,000 per cent in the past year, a faster rise than the price of Bitcoin's.
Activity: 96
May 24, 2018, 11:16:41 AM
I prefer Litecoin, because Litecoin can confirm transactions faster than bitcoin. Litecoin can handle a higher volume of transactions thanks to its faster block generation. The faster block time of litecoin reduces the risk of double spending attacks - this is theoretical in the case of both networks having the same hashing power.
Pages:
Jump to: