Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin or litecoin ? - page 71. (Read 6174 times)

Activity: 187
Merit: 0
May 23, 2018, 04:57:03 AM
Bitcoin and Litecoin are both crypto currencies, there are basic differences that make the effectiveness of the use of both very different. In terms of ease, Litecoin looks superior because its mining does not demand super-strong technology, its transactions are faster, and its supply level is almost 4 times larger than Bitcoin.
  Easier ways to earn and more money can be bad for long-term increases in Litecoin prices.
Activity: 504
Merit: 108
May 23, 2018, 04:34:19 AM
the second topic here about bitcoin comparison:) you cant say that bitcoin is better than ltc, and vice versa. they are both usefull in different spheres. hope that LTC will be the payment coin someday
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
May 23, 2018, 04:20:23 AM
There is no basis for comparison between bitcoin or litecoin if we are to compare! Bitcoin is definitely the cryptocurrency of choice since bitcoin is more widely use and the network is deep and robust! Litcoin has also done well! Litecoin was made out of bitcoin protocol and it may assist many that would not be able to afford bitcoin in future!
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
May 23, 2018, 04:17:41 AM
I believe in btc more than litecoin. btc is more reliable in my eyes and it is suitable for long term holding. The profit will be high than we have expected.
Activity: 154
May 23, 2018, 04:12:35 AM
Obviously it is not an apple to apple comparison, those are far from each other regarding the price and supply. But if we looking at the trends recently, moreover if we only had small capital, id rather choose litecoin of course. But it depends on you as the market price now slightly down
Activity: 133
May 23, 2018, 04:08:41 AM
Bitcoin is the oldest and most expensive virtual currency that emerged at the earliest, and was produced by a large number of calculations by Nakamoto. The currency is issued on open source software and P2P networks built on it to create a decentralized payment system.

Litecoin (LTC) is the most promising one after bitcoin, and miners all say that btc is gold and ltc is silver. Inspired by Bitcoin, Litecoin has the same technical implementation, and Litecoin's creation and transfer is based on an open source encryption protocol that is not subject to any central organization's management. The LTC was released on October 7, 2011, and is currently the highest-valued altcoin currency. Compared to Bitcoin, Litecoin is more speedy.
Activity: 322
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
May 23, 2018, 04:04:31 AM
One of the main differences between Bitcoin and Litecoin concerns the total number of coins which each cryptocurrency can produce. The Bitcoin network can never exceed 21 million coins, whereas Litecoin can accommodate up to 84 million coins. Although in theory this sounds like a significant advantage in favor of Litecoin, its real-world effects may be negligible.

I do not really know what you mean, Litecoin can be up to 84 million. While BTC is the leading coin market leader in Crypto, there is no reason why it is lower than Litecoin. Maybe I do not understand all of you or you are mistaken.
Activity: 407
Merit: 3
May 23, 2018, 03:38:55 AM
Its not able to compare, of course bitcoin would lead the way. I would prefer bitcoin for the first priority but litecoin are not bad either. Take those as investment for 70 : 30 ratio.
Activity: 126
May 23, 2018, 03:36:17 AM
The essence of Bitcoin and Litecoin is a special solution generated by a bunch of complex algorithms. The process of mining is to seek a special solution of this equation group through huge calculations. For Bitcoin, this equation system is designed to have only 21 million special solutions, so the limit of Bitcoin is 21 million.

Bitcoin one confirmation is about 10 minutes, 6 confirmations are considered successful transactions, a transaction takes an hour or so, Litecoin optimization based on Bitcoin's algorithm, confirmation time as long as 2.5 minutes, the total amount is Bitcoin four Times, so the total amount of Litecoin is 84 million.
Activity: 24
May 23, 2018, 03:35:28 AM
Both has same problems. There is a correlation between BTC and alt coins exchange rate. It's always very unstable and volatile. Solution are projects like Nebula Network, it's first crypto with emission mechanism tied to the supply - thanks of it it's rock stable and independent from BTC.
Activity: 83
May 23, 2018, 03:33:11 AM
If we compare bitcoin to Litecoin. I think the Litecoin is like a copy of bitcoin. Or the test of bitcoin. All new ideas Litecoin can be tried first.
Activity: 224
May 23, 2018, 03:28:42 AM
I can not think of a coin that competes with Bitcoin. The strongest candidate I've ever seen competing against Bitcoin is Etherereum.
Other coins are being produced through the bitcoin network. For this reason they can not resist bitcoin. The price is all higher. Let's make money from every coin.
Activity: 5
May 23, 2018, 03:23:05 AM
Bitcoin is Bitcoin and the litecoin is a valuable altcoin. I will go for bitcoin Lite coin can be better too...
Activity: 336
May 23, 2018, 03:20:12 AM
Obviously bitcoin, I don’t know what is the purpose of asking this Question. Maybe you want to know the people's opinion for the compare of your opinion. Or you want to know more about litecoin. Sorry to say I don’t have much idea about the litecoin. I heared that it is Quite new but potential.

Litcoin trading also slower than another coin. So why I choose this slow uptrend coin. I always choose an investment for a long time so I believe bitcoin is perfect for long time investment. Not only the reason for a long time but also the reason of safest coin. It’s a popular and fastest coin what never disserted me.
I can choose it many way as to purchase the goods and pay my some online bills even there has less possibility of losing my investment. Why don’t I choose? Every investor wants to search the safety environment fast. It’s the most valuable thing that helps to take the decision either he invest or not.
copper member
Activity: 210
May 22, 2018, 03:58:25 AM
There are no comparison between bitcoin or litecoin. Though both are the part of cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is better than litecoin. bitcoin is the foundation of litecoin emerging. but for investment, I prefer litecoin because the price is still I can reach.
Activity: 266
May 22, 2018, 02:24:34 AM
One of the main differences between Bitcoin and Litecoin concerns the total number of coins which each cryptocurrency can produce. The Bitcoin network can never exceed 21 million coins, whereas Litecoin can accommodate up to 84 million coins. Although in theory this sounds like a significant advantage in favor of Litecoin, its real-world effects may be negligible.

Activity: 146
May 22, 2018, 02:23:48 AM
Compared to Ethereum, Litecoin is far apart in terms of quality and value. Ethereum currently has great development prospects, but the price is higher, but Litecoin prices are lower, but I think it is not as high as Ethereum. Rising space.
May 22, 2018, 02:23:40 AM
Only bitcoin. I don't even consider other currencies. Everyone was the first to know about bitcoin! Therefore, no one will overtake bitcoin in the next 10 years.
May 22, 2018, 02:20:54 AM
Look at the situation, if you are ready to invest a lot of money, then I suggest you play bitcoin, because it is more stable than other cryptocurrencies, there will be a good return on long-term holding! If you don't invest too much, then buy some other cryptocurrencies and do some short-term transactions. This is better!
Activity: 91
May 22, 2018, 02:19:56 AM
Bitcoin and litecoin can not be compared. bitcoin is better than litecoin. bitcoin is the foundation of litecoin emerging. but for investment, I prefer litecoin because the price is still I can reach.
Pages:
Jump to: