Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin or litecoin ? - page 72. (Read 6174 times)

Activity: 342
Merit: 4
LUCRETOKEN.COM
May 22, 2018, 02:16:16 AM
You can't compared them, bitcoin will always the better option than litecoins, they are too different and bitcoin are remain the most wanted coin than any other alt coins.
Activity: 165
Merit: 0
May 22, 2018, 02:14:32 AM
Bitcoin is a digital currency that exists in the form of P2P and implements distributed bookkeeping through blockchain technology. The concept of Bitcoin was raised in China in 2010. Bitcoin has the attributes of gold investment types, and the total amount is fixed and scarce. The total number of Bitcoin issues is 21 million. Bitcoin does not rely on specific currency institutions to issue, it generates a large number of calculations based on a specific algorithm. Bitcoin uses a distributed database composed of numerous nodes in the entire P2P network to confirm and record all transaction behaviors, and uses cryptographic design to Ensure the security of all aspects of currency circulation.
The birth of Litecoin was inspired by Bitcoin, and it has the same technical implementation principles. The creation and transfer of Litecoin is based on an open source encryption protocol and is not subject to any central organization's management. Compared with Bitcoin, Litecoin has three significant differences: First, Litecoin network can process one block every 2.5 minutes, so it can provide faster transaction confirmation; Second, Litecoin network expects to produce 84 million Litecoin is four times as much as the bitcoin network; and third, Litecoin uses Colin Percival's first proposed scrypt encryption algorithm in its workload proof algorithm, which makes it more common than Bitcoin. It is easier to mine Litecoin on computers.
Activity: 191
May 22, 2018, 02:13:05 AM
I always use litecoin it's more useful then bitcoin for me .Low fees and high  speed.
Activity: 98
May 22, 2018, 01:51:07 AM
Both are equally good, Bitcoin value is also better than litecoin, and the litecoin is a valuable altcoin, so if you have good amount of investment pls go for bitcoin, try to buy full coin, then if you are small investors go for litecoin
Activity: 182
May 22, 2018, 01:38:06 AM
I would like to have some litecoin then I also dream for bitcoin. The most to pick normally is bitcoin as it was proven already and there are more believers of bitcoin than litecoin.
Activity: 7
May 21, 2018, 07:36:29 AM
Bitcoin, most coins are better than both though. Hopefully Bitcoin can improve.
Activity: 154
May 22, 2018, 01:34:37 AM
Well? Let's hear it.

Bitcoin is still the most popular coin in the world, so that's the best reason for choosing between bitcoin and litecoins.
Bitcoin still ranks among the top coins of people. Litecoin is still less popular than bitcoin, still not many people choose litecoin.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 21, 2018, 07:09:05 AM
Well? Let's hear it.

I will go for bitcoin
It’s superior in terms of acceptance, supply, hodlers, worth and several numerous reasons in the crypto world
litecoin is a baby bitcoin who relies on the strength of BTC to survive this crowded market

Make your choices perfectly
Bitcoin is top
Lite coin can be better too
far from some time ago I already liked Litecoin. but I am disappointed with Litecoin decreasing to make the price continue to decrease. so the price becomes at a low point or fall. and several days ago Litecoin gradually recovered. I am still dependent and continue to support Litecoin.
May 21, 2018, 06:57:04 AM
Well? Let's hear it.

Until now still Bitcoin
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
May 21, 2018, 06:54:29 AM
I choose Bitcoin for one simple reason, I do not like Litecoin, I'd rather prefer other altcoins, and to store part of my funds in Bitcoin is competent.
Merit: 10
May 21, 2018, 05:51:41 AM
The main rule of investment, do not keep money in one basket. I think there is already a lot answered Grin
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
May 21, 2018, 05:26:44 AM
Both of them are big and good coins... if you have to choose I will go for bitcoin but if you can it's better to have a major % in BTC and a smaller % also in Litecoin in order to make a more diversificated portfolio.
well, litecoin also has considerable potential for the future, it's just that I'm more interested in bitcoin. probably because I am used to using it. in comparison to that, I also prefer ETH. maybe litecoin would be the third choice.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
May 21, 2018, 05:24:35 AM
Both of them are big and good coins... if you have to choose I will go for bitcoin but if you can it's better to have a major % in BTC and a smaller % also in Litecoin in order to make a more diversificated portfolio.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
May 21, 2018, 05:24:17 AM
REally? its same as Toyota VS lambo
in comparison between bitcoin and litecoin, I personally would go for bitcoin because we know how it works, while litecoin is just copy of btc & regular cryptocurrency
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 21, 2018, 05:22:16 AM
I cant even understand how you can even compare Bitcoin and Litecoin together. Litecoin is like way behind Bitcoin in development terms and the main developer of Litecoin has most likely gone rogue. Also hes dumped all his Litecoin hodlings at the top which should tell you something about the future of the coin.
Activity: 108
May 21, 2018, 05:17:27 AM
Bitcoin and litecoin are among the best Bitcoin. Because the value of each currency depends on the quality of Bitcoin. Bitcoin king of cryptocurrencies
But litecoin can give us an advantage over short-term trading.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
May 21, 2018, 05:17:14 AM
Well? Let's hear it.

It is not easy to choose which coins are best for now, as they now have almost the same value and popularity. Bitcoin, which was first known, is now beginning to be abandoned because people want to try to invest in other coins. Currently a lot. people are trying to invest in litecoin.
Activity: 154
May 21, 2018, 05:10:43 AM
Well? Let's hear it.

Bitcoin is still better than litecoin, many people still have bitcoin rather than litecoin. The world recognizes bitcoin because it is still widely used by people. Bitcoin value is also better than litecoin, decreasing bitcoin value is not too much.
Activity: 1016
Merit: 502
May 21, 2018, 05:10:30 AM
Well, of course there is no doubt that the world's best cryptocurrency is our Bitcoin! Litecoin used to be number two, but now it's even lower.
Activity: 168
May 21, 2018, 05:07:20 AM
Well? Let's hear it.

Both are equally good, bitcoin is still used by many people, while litecoin also began to be used by many people. The value of litecoin is also not inferior to bitcoin. The more litecoin users grow, the value increases. So I think it's the same between bitcoin and litecoins.
Pages:
Jump to: