Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin or litecoin ? - page 76. (Read 6174 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 10
May 14, 2018, 10:41:27 PM

I only choose Bitcoin because it is the most popular and reliable currency in this world, and thanks to Bitcoin, it makes
One year later, I have increased my investment. Litecoin is not good for me, only to make low-cost transactions.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
May 14, 2018, 10:34:02 PM
Personally, I think both are good if you plan to invest then invest into both so if you have a variety of quality coins in the wallet. But Bitcoin can now be a good choice for savings or long-term investments, but Litecoin can give us an advantage over long trading but it's also back to you because the decision is in your hands.

Activity: 93
May 14, 2018, 10:13:57 PM
I think that at this point litecoin will be better. But given the capitalization of bitcoin, it will be more reliable and despite its heavy growth, it will live much more litecoin.
Activity: 112
May 14, 2018, 10:11:25 PM
I am sure that bitcoin is the most important coin and no alternative coin can replace it. LTC is the younger brother of BTC. I think that you need to invest in both coins.
Activity: 127
May 14, 2018, 10:10:46 PM
Of course it is Bitcoin. In my opinion, Litecoin is an unremarkable replica. The advantage that Litecoin has improved is completely incompatible with the status of Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the cryptocurrency that I think has the most long-term investment value.
Activity: 97
May 14, 2018, 10:09:51 PM
In main times, bitcoin and litcoin is same the best project. But if I choose 1 project, I would like to choose bitcoin. Because after I joined the bitcoin, I can get more coin or information to improve my knowledge to know the project. Besides, many people interested in bitcoin. So I think bitcoin is the one project who the best and good project when I joined this project.
Activity: 210
May 14, 2018, 09:55:38 PM
between Bitcoin and Litecoin, if I choose from both, of course, I will choose Bitcoin, Bitcoin is the best coin and has the biggest community in crypto if I use BTC as an investment I will definitely get big profit.
Activity: 19
May 14, 2018, 09:45:37 PM
In terms of of their value or prices they have a big difference, will of course for me im gonna choose the bitcoin because much profitable rather than the litecoin but in the short term the litecoin which is good.
Activity: 20
May 14, 2018, 10:09:33 AM
If you are looking for speed go for litecoin, but if youre looking for consistency and profit buy btc when the market is down.
copper member
Activity: 308
May 14, 2018, 04:10:48 AM
bitcoin is "gold", litecoin is" silver", and Ethereum is"oil". "gold" should always be, but I like "silver" and " oil"))
Activity: 103
May 14, 2018, 04:04:48 AM
Personally, I'm not very optimistic about Litecoin. I think that Litecoin does not have substantial innovation in comparison with Bitcoin. From the current calculation of Litecoin's computational power, there are not many people joining it. I am not optimistic about the development prospects.
Activity: 91
May 13, 2018, 11:26:45 PM
Judging from the quality of bitcoin and litecoin is very far, but for those of you who do not have enough capital for bitcoin investment, litecoin can be an option.
Activity: 140
May 13, 2018, 11:24:33 PM
In my opinion, Bitcoin has more power in the market compared to other coins. Bitcoin cannot be compared with Litecoin in the world of cryptos. Because bitcoin can now be a good choice for savings or long-term investments, but litecoin can give us an advantage over short-term trading. that's why we also have to have litecoin because now litecoin can give you an advantage.

copper member
Activity: 251
Merit: 11
May 13, 2018, 11:20:39 PM
I have never seen a compare between bitcoin and bitcoin. Because litecoin is far away then bitcoin. Litecoin is a very stable coin but when you talk about bitcoin then litecoin is nothing to me. Trust me or not I have never bought litecoin yet! Though I am almostb4 years in the crypto world. So, Bitcoin is the best and the base of all cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 71
May 13, 2018, 11:10:38 PM
If in order to choose in terms of quality of course I choose bitcoin, but in terms of my ability, I prefer litecoin. and I'm sure litecoin will also give me an advantage.
Activity: 125
May 13, 2018, 11:08:17 PM
I support Bitcoin. Litecoin only linearly boosts the performance of Bitcoin, confirming that the speed is a bit more pleasant, tps is larger, and the algorithm is better. This meager advantage cannot reverse the status of Bitcoin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
May 13, 2018, 01:57:43 AM
Bitcoin is the undisputed leader in the world of cryptocurrencies, but it is worth noting that the LTC rate has increased significantly amid news that Bitcoin will no longer be used as one of the main payment methods in Steam.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
May 12, 2018, 03:29:52 PM
Bitcoin is the best of the coins. People will be learn more information about Bitcoin. Now Bitcoin price is increases will other coin. Litecoin also good coin. It also increase the price but it will never reach the Bitcoin price. It good future invest for the future growth. So before invest check the both of price list then invest.
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
May 12, 2018, 01:12:18 PM
No one will be able to compare bitcoins to litecoin as bitcoin is the parent of all crypto currencies in the cryptographic network and so all other alternative currencies are following the first crypto currency in the crypto market. Neither in terms of price nor in terms of position bitcoins cannot be compared as bitcoins always will be in the first standing position in the crypto currency world followed by ethereum and so on. Every day new and new crypto currencies are entering the crypto world and currently there are more than 1800 crypto currencies available in the crypto market. Litecoin has potential in the crypto market but will never cross bitcoins.
Activity: 252
May 12, 2018, 12:12:58 PM
Litecoin is also a good project. But it depends on the amount you want to risk. If she a small, then of course litecoin. If the amount is impressive, then of course bitcoin. But diversify your risks. Do not need all the "eggs" in one basket.
Pages:
Jump to: