Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin or litecoin ? - page 75. (Read 6174 times)

Activity: 600
Merit: 100
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
May 17, 2018, 01:02:11 AM
Looking for what purposes to use these crypto-currencies. For long-term investments, I, of course, will choose bitcoin. But for trading is better suited litecoin in the BTC-pair.
agree, a choice becomes we can judge a coin, for example for long-term investments of course almost everyone chooses btc because btc is the parent of all altcoin and the resulting transactions and technologically very advanced people have nothing to lose if invest now. while litecoin is also able to trade and less attractive because it is still under eth.
Activity: 471
Merit: 100
May 17, 2018, 12:49:13 AM
How funny... Smiley are you try to compare between BTC and LTC? LTC is not able to competitor with BTC i think.
But definitely i agree LTC is amazing crypto there are no confusion.I am fan of Bitcoin that's why my first prefer is BTC.
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
May 17, 2018, 12:44:34 AM
Determining what is more advantageous, Bitcoin or litecoin , and taking only market capitalization indicators and dominance index as a basis, we can conclude that Bitcoin is the unconditional world leader in crypto currency.
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
May 17, 2018, 12:40:59 AM
Well? Let's hear it.

I prefer Bitcoin,It’s superior in terms of acceptance, supply, hodlers, worth and several numerous reasons in the crypto world. I have got alot profit from invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
May 16, 2018, 05:56:24 AM
Well? Let's hear it.

Of course, BTC is the king of the market and he puts all the language on it, and LTC is just a coin that is now in top 20 think and it has a future but it makes no sense to equal it with the BTC
Activity: 839
Merit: 500
May 17, 2018, 12:35:35 AM
The best way to answer that question is to base it on what you want to use it for. In the case of Litecoin vs. Bitcoin, there are two key points that should be looked at. If you are looking to purchase for the long term, Bitcoin is your best bet, and if you’re looking to transfer and spend cryptocurrency on a regular basis, Litecoin is the better option.
Activity: 196
May 17, 2018, 12:26:00 AM
Well? Let's hear it.

yes I am also so because many people choose bitcoin from Litecoin because bitcoin is more promising and can invest in the long term hence many people who invest in bitcoin with long-term let alone different cryptocurrency in life
Activity: 112
May 16, 2018, 08:41:30 PM
If only these two options are available, I will suggest your Bitcoin. Bitcoin will be more valuable in the future.
Activity: 98
May 16, 2018, 08:39:21 PM
 I will choose bitcoin. because bitcoin has more advantages compared to litecoin. but to invest in bitcoin we need a lot of patience and will be great for the long term.
Activity: 104
May 16, 2018, 07:41:18 AM
Hi. In comparing with these two cryptocurrencies, they are both good crypto for litecoin has much faster block process compared with bitcoin but they are identical to each other for litecoin was inspired to bitcoin. The difference is their hash function and processing time. I think either of the two is good cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 686
May 16, 2018, 05:41:33 AM
Well? Let's hear it.

Bitcoin is number 1, LTC and ETH is number 2 (simply my rating). I always favor Bitcoin. Currently, Bitcoin and altcoin are off, but I believe it is short term and will soon recover! Year-end hope will grow miraculous!
Activity: 70
May 16, 2018, 05:37:28 AM
I will choose bitcoin, This is a center of cryptocurrency and the market price is still high. Bitcoin is more better than litecoin for me.
Activity: 21
May 16, 2018, 05:32:39 AM
I prefer for choosing bitcoin because its price is slowly recovering and when you invest bitcoin you can gain more profits.
Activity: 82
May 15, 2018, 10:06:17 AM
Naturally I'm with bitcoin. It is the leading currency in the crypto industry, it's potential prospect is really great the that most enthusiasts in the crypto world has been drawn to bitcoin, and more and more investors support is further development.
Activity: 294
Merit: 6
May 15, 2018, 09:47:06 AM
Bitcoin is better than litecoin. They are both good coins but bitcoin is obviously light years ahead of litecoin in terms of years, market value, prices and even investors in the projects themselves. If you are confused about which one to invest in then you should just invest in both to avoid having feelings of regret later.
Activity: 644
May 15, 2018, 09:38:59 AM
I still prefer bitcoin over litecoin because Bitcoin is a stand alone cryptocurrency and doesn't rely on any cryptocurrency in the market while Litecoin and other altcoins are totally rely on Btcoin. Litecoin is a clone of Bitcoin so there is no reason why it can be superior over the original.
Activity: 4
May 15, 2018, 09:32:46 AM
This is very easy. Of course I will choose bitcoin because it can be used to pay for several goods and services compared to litecoin. Also because bitcoin is the major base currency against which most other altcoins are traded against, litecoin inclusive
Activity: 41
May 15, 2018, 09:31:18 AM
it seems to me that these two coins are in the top ten among all the coins,so they can easily compete with each other,but it is better to give preference to bitcoin ,because litecoin is not yet ready to take up all the crypto
Activity: 644
May 15, 2018, 01:19:51 AM
Looking for what purposes to use these crypto-currencies. For long-term investments, I, of course, will choose bitcoin. But for trading is better suited litecoin in the BTC-pair.
Activity: 602
May 14, 2018, 11:14:54 PM
Well? Let's hear it.

it's time to support Litecoin back up and take his position again. Litecoin yesterday had fallen and overtaken by another better coin. so by supporting Litecoin in an effort to raise and awaken the Litecoin from the downfall. so I advise to choose Litecoin and support it until the price goes back up.
Pages:
Jump to: