Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin price effect on Altcoin - page 25. (Read 3206 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
May 28, 2018, 09:11:17 AM
Since bitcoin is today the most important project among all other projects, it is with great certainty that today most of the altcoins in the market really begin to depend on bitcoin, it's a fact and it does not go away from it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
May 28, 2018, 09:06:57 AM
Hey everyone,
How strongly Altcoin value relate to bitcoin price. Can we know the condition of ETH/BTC ratio by analyzing BTC/USD value ?

The cost of altcoins expressed in USD is directly related to the cost of BTS or ETH, because traded through them and, accordingly, depend on them.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
May 28, 2018, 08:54:16 AM
Hey everyone,
How strongly Altcoin value relate to bitcoin price. Can we know the condition of ETH/BTC ratio by analyzing BTC/USD value ?
we can see or analyze btc or eth price based on usd. this is a spectacular price connection, the bitcoin effect is very pronounced so I think if it is related to altcoin. where altcoin prices depend on btc prices.
Activity: 329
Merit: 10
May 28, 2018, 08:48:56 AM
yes of course bitcoin price is very influential in altcoin price, if bitcoin price increase then altcoin price also increase, when bitcoin price decrease then altcoin price will decrease even worse.
Activity: 78
May 28, 2018, 08:47:31 AM
Seems to be ETH bringing the market down today. Hopefully the market will detach itself from Bitcoin soon but that won't happen until alts have their own fiat pairings.
Activity: 238
May 28, 2018, 08:47:00 AM
BTC has the power to manipulate the electronic money market. All Altcoin are affected by the price of Bitcoin and the Altcoin value is proportional to the Bitcoin price. Bitcoin is king in the electronic money market. There is no Altcoin that is independent of the value of Bitcoin.
yes all still depend on bitcoin because bitcoin plays an important role against all altcoin prices, so bitcoin effect is very powerful and influential
Activity: 546
May 28, 2018, 08:40:43 AM
Hey everyone,
I'm yet to wrap my head around this because I have noticed that when Bitcoin is increasing in value, Altcoins falls, also when BTC falls, Altcoins too fall. I'm yet to understand the rationale behind this trend.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
May 28, 2018, 08:27:21 AM
Hey everyone,
How bitcoin can affect the price of altcoin I do not know exactly, but I can say that when bitcoin grows, everyone goes from altcoin to bitcoin. And when bitcoin is fixed, the opposite is true
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
May 28, 2018, 08:07:05 AM
BTC serves as a store of value, so most people entering into the crypto space invest more on btc and for this reason btc has the highest liquidity and volume, so btc price affects altcoin price because  when the btc price is on the increase, people will hold their btc for much gain, when the price is going down, they will either hold or convert to USDT. Altcoins moons when the btc price is stable because people will diversify to make more gain.  
Activity: 112
May 28, 2018, 07:59:20 AM
This year the whole market follows Bitcoin price. There're only few coins that continue to be stable or grow even when BTC falls. When BTC domination grows then most of altcoins fall while BTC continues to grow.
Activity: 21
May 28, 2018, 07:58:09 AM
Yes i strongly agree that  Bitcoin price effect all the Altcoins in the cryptocurrency market. Bitcoin is like father of Altcoins. Always Altcoins performance will depends on the Bitcoin perjformance.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1008
May 28, 2018, 07:51:04 AM
Market is always same dude. Bitcoin price effects on altcoin with larger scale.
And on bullish market you will see reverse action too. Altcoins will rise more then bitcoin and nobody talks about that Smiley
Power to gnomes!
May 28, 2018, 07:49:36 AM
There are 2 main reasons why altcoins price depends on bitcoin.
1. Most currency pairs are traded to bitcoin.
2. The movement of bitcoin price sets the mood of the whole market.
The proportions may vary a bit, but they are preserved and you can predict the price of Ethereum this way.
Activity: 266
May 28, 2018, 07:46:27 AM
Yes this is true that altcoins price moves due to the movement of btc, I think most of the altcoins transactions are done by the traded with the btc. And that's why btc price dominate the altcoins prices.
Activity: 168
May 27, 2018, 10:45:31 PM
Hey everyone,

which I know the price of altcoin has no effect on bitcoin because bitcoin also will not survive if Altcoin does not exist, and even ethereum that gets the effect of BTC prices especially now that Ethereum can not be separated by bitcoin

May 27, 2018, 08:48:42 PM
Bitcoin is the very fast cryptocurrency in the market and the value of bitcoin is very high among all other altcoins. I think the price of altcoins are connected with the price of bitcoin. Bitcoin’s price affect the entire market as they all follow bitcoin. Roll Eyes
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
May 27, 2018, 08:48:41 PM
As already mentioned, altcoins are affected by btc's price, since they are traded in btc pairs.

It is a bit weird though, as using logic one would think alts would go up when btc goes down, to maintain their previous price (I don't mean alts value increasing in fiat, just in btc valuation). But in practice it doesn't work like that.
Activity: 175
https://www.snbtoken.io/
May 27, 2018, 08:43:00 PM
bitcoin price greatly affect the price of altocoin .. in because all altocoin prices rely on bitcoin price .. because most altocoin in exchange pair to btc .. so if the price of bitcoin down the exchange rate altocoin also come down because his pair inclines to bitcoin
Activity: 182
May 27, 2018, 08:01:29 PM
actually Bitcoin plays an important role here because it's one of the most expensive cryptocurrency. so it will have a little grip on market there is no doubt. on the other hand etherume is not a simple altcoin man, it has the potential to make it or break it, it will become big thing of the market in near future.
Activity: 126
May 27, 2018, 12:09:29 PM
Hey everyone,

to track the price of bitcoins is unreal !!! a currency that practically does not depend on anything!
Pages:
Jump to: