Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin price effect on Altcoin - page 24. (Read 3197 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
May 28, 2018, 02:33:49 PM
I thing, Bitcoin price effect to altcoins. You can seen in https://coinmarketcap.com/. Now bitcoin price is not stable so altcoins price is decrease. and ETH will get effect from BTC price and till now no coins that can stand alone to face BTC. Therefor Bitcoin is king all cryptocurrency.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
May 28, 2018, 02:31:45 PM
There is no exact data, but there is definitely a dependence. It is true that, if the price of bitcoin going down, the price of altcoin will going down too. On the other hand, if bitcoin price going up, altcoin price will go up too. So I think altcoin has strong correlation with bitcoin. In this market bitcoin is still king.
Activity: 336
May 28, 2018, 02:30:23 PM
This crypto marketplace needs to understand more and more carefully and need to know it more deeply by checking and comparing other cryptos. In crypto marketplace, there are lots of cryptocurrency like ETH NEO Altcoin but we have to admit that in all the cryptocurrency BITCOIN is the most powerful cryptocurrency in this field.

In other words, we can say him the king in this field. Its fact that when bitcoin price gain all the crypto price also gained but a bit slowly.we all know that it's an open truth that BTC affect the altcoin. So it is crystal clear that who knows how the marketplace of cryptocurrency run they surely know this bitcoin has an impact in all the crypto as well as altcoin.
There are lots of reason why bitcoin effects the other crypto well the short and simple answer is the amount of liquid money of bitcoin. Bitcoin will affect all the cryptocurrency in far future also do doubt it.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
May 28, 2018, 02:29:04 PM
Unfortunately, the movement of bitcoin prices has a very large influence on the movement of the price of the whole market. And so it should not be, and will not be in the future. After all, there is a real project behind each altcoin, and the price of a coin must depend on the quality and actions of the project, but not on the movement of the bitcoin price. In the future, it will.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
May 28, 2018, 02:23:46 PM
The price of altcoins is very much dependent on Bitcoin.This is because most altcoins are traded just to BTC and ETH.
Activity: 76
May 28, 2018, 02:19:25 PM
Of course. the value of bitcoin down is usually because there is something bad news about crypto and it also definitely affects the value of altcoin. because the value of bitcoin will not go down other than because of bad news about crypto.
Activity: 154
May 28, 2018, 02:16:29 PM
More or less BTC affect on all altcoins. BTC/USD is like a benchmark and BTC/ETH is like a pair EUR/USD on forex. Anyway BTC and ETH are the most important coins which we need to monitor and they usually indicate really strong a long trends on crypto market.
Earlier I traded and invested in various coins but now I concentraded my attention primary on BTC and ETH.
Activity: 294
May 28, 2018, 02:14:04 PM
The most of altcoins are traded for Bitcoin, which means you can only buy them or sell using Bitcoin. If the Bitcoin price drops down you can usually observe the same move in regard to the altcoin price chart. Also altcoins are  crypto currencies. Therefore alt’s prices will react the same way as Bitcoin in case of government regulations or other economic factors concerning crypto currencies.
Activity: 126
May 28, 2018, 02:13:38 PM
Hey everyone,
How strongly Altcoin value relate to bitcoin price. Can we know the condition of ETH/BTC ratio by analyzing BTC/USD value ?
The effects of the BTC affect the entire electronic money market. Because once the price increases, the price of the new market can increase. But if there is bad news, the price of BTC will drop and the price of the market will decrease as the price of BTC
Activity: 574
May 28, 2018, 02:10:03 PM
I think it's simple. First Bitcoin grows, then grow altcoins, if Bitcoin falls, then fall and altcoins in price. Ethereum is a pretty good coin, in the sense that it grows by itself, and also stretches to Bitcoin, but unfortunately still depends on it.
Activity: 392
May 28, 2018, 11:10:20 AM
Bitcoin affects Ethereum, Ethereu affects most of alts since they are made on the platform of ETH. I understand it that way. Of course there are tokens that depend not that much on BTC but only because of their popularity. In such a situation I prefer to go into small tokens and promising projects with a promising future
indeed bitcoin prices can make other altcoin prices worse,
I believe the strength of bitcoin in the world of crypto currency is very strong until now
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
May 28, 2018, 11:08:22 AM
Hey everyone,
How strongly Altcoin value relate to bitcoin price. Can we know the condition of ETH/BTC ratio by analyzing BTC/USD value ?
Check the following links for some input.

https://www.quora.com/How-strongly-related-is-altcoin-value-to-bitcoin-price

https://cryptocurrencyfacts.com/2017/12/15/the-relationship-between-altcoins-and-bitcoin-simple/

https://cryptocurrencyfacts.com/2017/10/19/why-do-altcoin-prices-often-follow-bitcoin/

Conclusion: Bitcoin price could either increase or decrease the prices of altcoins depending on different factors and scenarios.
Activity: 70
May 28, 2018, 11:06:21 AM
Bitcoin affects Ethereum, Ethereu affects most of alts since they are made on the platform of ETH. I understand it that way. Of course there are tokens that depend not that much on BTC but only because of their popularity. In such a situation I prefer to go into small tokens and promising projects with a promising future
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
May 28, 2018, 10:52:51 AM
There is huge effect of bitcoin price on all altcoins as all altcoins follow whichever direction bitcoin goes.  Bitcoin is the main decide factor of whole crypto currencies as it is the base currency of this market.
Activity: 328
May 28, 2018, 09:56:42 AM
I think that the connection is very strong. The price of bitcoin directly affects the normal alts. Many times I checked this with the help of charts of market prices and I was right
Activity: 125
Merit: 1
May 28, 2018, 09:34:15 AM
yes strongly agree with you because I think the price of bitcoin to be the reference price either for ethereum or other coins
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
May 28, 2018, 09:22:31 AM
As base on my experience mate in cryptocurrencies, i noticed that there are times that btc is higher and eth or other altcoins are also higher mate. And there are also time that altcoins is higher when bitcoin is a deep. Just a matter of trades or which is higher sell and buy.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
May 28, 2018, 09:19:19 AM
Hey everyone,
All Altcoin is currently heavily influenced by the Bitcoin price. When the price of Bitcoin moves then automatically Altcoin price will be greatly influenced. That's because Bitcoin is the main digital currency so Bitcoin has a very good level of trust, well that's what makes Altcoin's prices change so actively when Bitcoin prices change.

Whether it's a good coin like Etherum or Ripple, it will always happen because Bitcoin has a tremendous impact on the crypto world.
Activity: 490
May 28, 2018, 09:16:17 AM
Hey everyone,
Bitcoin is a pioneer in crypto. Bitcoin prices have always been the benchmark for all altcoins. If the btc price rises then the altcoin price will creep up, but if btc goes down the altcoin price will be much mired.
Activity: 209
May 28, 2018, 09:14:03 AM
i think bitcoin price its effect on altcoin. because if bitcoin down the other coin its going down to. but maybe some coin or altcoin can be raise depend on they project good or not.
Pages:
Jump to: