Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin price effect on Altcoin - page 27. (Read 3206 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 167
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
May 27, 2018, 04:26:54 AM
not all altcoins have an impact on BTC prices. to my knowledge only top 10 altcoins only. because when the price of BTC down / up is usually a lot of people switch to top 10 altcoins. so that's why the BTC price could impact the top 10 altcoins.
different with altcoin top 50+, BTC price will not have too much impact on altcoin top 50+.
Activity: 2198
Merit: 273
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
May 27, 2018, 04:07:19 AM
Actually, the price of Bitcoin influences all other altcoin available in the market. Ethereum is also no different. The price of Ethereum always follows the price of Bitcoin.

This is because none of the altcoins dare to advance as bitcoin successors, they still do not seem to want to be on top with sophisticated, potentially more sophisticated system improvements, the risk of bitcoin is a very bad FUD every day. I'm sure some coins like ethereum are able to in a short time control the volume of crypto, but they do not seem to want for various reasons.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
May 27, 2018, 03:56:01 AM
Actually, the price of Bitcoin influences all other altcoin available in the market. Ethereum is also no different. The price of Ethereum always follows the price of Bitcoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
May 27, 2018, 03:12:39 AM
Bitcoin is the king crypto so its price will certainly have effect on other altcoins. And till now we have seen that when the price of bitcoin starts falling, the price of other coin also falls. So special care should be taken on the growth of bitcoin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
May 27, 2018, 03:07:44 AM
I would agree, altcoins market usually had an impact regarding the price movement of btc. Every fluctuations of btc affects majority of the altcoins and that is what usually happens every now and then. Bitcoin and altcoins are correlated with the other wherein any price movement affects everything meaning they are directly proportional with each other. My thoughts.
Activity: 421
May 27, 2018, 02:28:18 AM
I think that the closest Altcoin relationship is Ethereum! Most of them are attached to Ethereum, and Bitcoin is the earliest cryptocurrency. Its representation is even stronger!
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
May 27, 2018, 02:24:46 AM
The price of bitcoin undoubtedly affects the price of other cryptocurrencies, this is due to the fact that bitcoin currently has the largest capitalization of 39%.
Activity: 266
May 27, 2018, 02:19:34 AM
I think bitcoins price effects on altcoins price. Ethereum follows bitcoins pricing strategy. Bitcoin is the market leader that’s why everyone follows them.
Activity: 350
May 27, 2018, 01:07:09 AM
It's heard to judged by the ratio. But, Bitcoin is the most influensive crypto currency which has influence on the price of other coins including ethereum and different altcoins. If the price increases the price of altcoins also increases and vice-versa. This is why bitcoin is told to be the best among all crypto currencies.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
May 26, 2018, 02:20:11 PM
The whole market correlates with the king of the crypto currency.Just something can change according to certain news.While the market in such a chaotic state will continue this dependence.It is necessary to develop the market as a whole in order to separate existing coins.The exchanges look hard for the difference in rates in order to avoid arbitrage.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
May 26, 2018, 01:45:00 PM
All altcoins are related with one another. It effects through bitcoin or ethereum. Many times bitcoin falls down then some selected coins go up and others fall down. All altcoins do calculations according to bitcoin or ethereum and convert them in bitcoin or ethereum. Bitcoin hasD strong value.
Activity: 490
May 26, 2018, 12:22:07 PM
yes bitcoin price effect most of altcoins price bitcoin is king of all coins and this will continue as much as bitcoin will be the most valuable coin so its price affects all prices
Activity: 142
May 26, 2018, 12:09:46 PM
All altobins are dependent on bitcoin and ether because it is the top coin, but not always, there are coins which are fixed on the market and are not so dependent on the top but it is a rarity!
Activity: 266
May 26, 2018, 12:07:02 PM
Hey everyone,
How strongly Altcoin value relate to bitcoin price. Can we know the condition of ETH/BTC ratio by analyzing BTC/USD value ?

As I know the price of altcoin follows the bitcoin price. So when bitcoin is auto-boosted altcoin also so.
And it does not only affect the altcoin but all the coins. Because bitcoin guide to all existing coins.
Activity: 309
May 26, 2018, 02:11:16 AM
I've seen the price change in the market. And I think that the price of altcoins is very much dependent on the price of bitcoin. In the red market if bitcoin falls and then altcoins, too
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
May 26, 2018, 12:54:15 AM
Bitcoin certainly affects all other digital currencies. Bitcoin is the weather. If it rains, everyone will have an umbrella. If he is sunny, everyone can feel the heat. It is a symbol of digital currency and a barometer.
Activity: 364
Merit: 107
May 26, 2018, 12:39:34 AM
I think the reason why Bitcoin affects the price of altcoins is because people believe that without Bitcoin or the whole crypto currency market will crumble. Also there are traders that when they see Bitcoin price goes down, they would sell their Altcoins to buy more Bitcoin.

This is why Bitcoin is the king of crypto currency, it controls the price of the market.
Activity: 123
May 26, 2018, 12:25:13 AM
Hey everyone,
How strongly Altcoin value relate to bitcoin price. Can we know the condition of ETH/BTC ratio by analyzing BTC/USD value ?

It's like bitcoin is king, so what happens to bitcoin will inevitably affect other coins. Because this bitcoin is the first coin to appear in cryptocurrency, and bitcoin has a big influence on the price of other coins in the market.
Activity: 118
May 26, 2018, 12:23:52 AM
yes, it does happen when btc up alt even go up, I think bitcoin can manipulate the price.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
May 26, 2018, 12:12:14 AM
Bitcoin certainly does have a massive effect on the majority of the altcoins so if Bitcoin sneezes all the rest of the coins catch a cold. Ethereum nearly always moves in the same direction as Bitcoin, most of the alts will follow but you will still find some that will move independently dependent on project milestones etc.
Pages:
Jump to: