Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin price effect on Altcoin - page 28. (Read 3206 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
May 26, 2018, 12:08:14 AM
Hey everyone,
How strongly Altcoin value relate to bitcoin price. Can we know the condition of ETH/BTC ratio by analyzing BTC/USD value ?

There are several factors that influence the price link between bitcoin and altcoin. But not necessarily when bitcoin rises then altcoin rises, or vice versa. Currency exchange cryptocurrency does not stand alone. Each exchange offers several cryptocurrency currencies. There is a pair with, dollars, BTC, ETH or other. When one currency rises, one will trade or find the difference from the currency either with fiat money or other crypto money. Example when btc rises, then people will look for another coin to pairkan with btc, so the coin is pushed the price.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
May 25, 2018, 11:43:54 PM
Hey everyone,
How strongly Altcoin value relate to bitcoin price. Can we know the condition of ETH/BTC ratio by analyzing BTC/USD value ?

If I think it's natural that bitcoin prices affect the price of altcoin because people will see from the rise and fall of bitcoin prices, when bitcoin price drops then the price of altcoin also dropped because the bitcoiner will think twice to sell or buy altcoin, well this is what will making the bitcoin price with altcoin related.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
May 25, 2018, 06:08:32 PM
Hey everyone,
I think not so strong but if altcoin is ethereum of course my judgment changed because according to me ethereum is different from other altcoin and have big impact on market and also crypto then i think the value of ethereum is strong enough although not so big
Activity: 504
Merit: 131
May 25, 2018, 05:57:36 PM
Hey everyone,

Bitcoin still the elephant in the room. On coinmarketcap since I am checking regularly the dominance has fallen from 45% to 38%. Interestingly the large exchanges can have a major impact on the importance of bitcoin by simply adding more ETH NEO and Fiat trading pairs. Right now I do not think the market can go bull as long as bitcoin is not on a bull run.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
May 25, 2018, 05:40:49 PM
there are BTC to usdt in the market.
in most market, i think.
but not all the coins can have a value directly with USDT in exchange.
every market has ALTS to BTC or ETH and ETH TO BTC.
once bitcoin fall in the market the chain will do.
they will also go down in price in terms of USD value.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
May 25, 2018, 05:36:03 PM
I see that all altcoins depend on bitcoin. and it is worth it to fall in price - as all the altcoins fall. about the coefficient I will not say anything, I did not count.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
May 25, 2018, 05:27:54 PM
Bitcoin is the first thing that non-crypto people think, when they hear crypto word, so it is the main price affector here
Activity: 266
May 25, 2018, 03:56:21 PM
Now it's such a time that you can watch the entire crypto-currency market as a whole at the cost of bitcoin (as well as any altcoin). If bitcoin falls, almost the whole market falls.
Activity: 994
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
May 25, 2018, 03:53:29 PM
most of altcoins price in usd terms is depends on bitcoin price in usd terms
if you trade altcoin in BTC terms i think there is no significant effect on altcoins
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
May 25, 2018, 03:50:33 PM
This year the whole market follows Bitcoin price. There're only few coins that continue to be stable or grow even when BTC falls. When BTC domination grows then most of altcoins fall while BTC continues to grow.
Activity: 171
Merit: 50
Crypto will save my kids!
May 25, 2018, 12:31:20 PM
Hi. Well everytime bitcoin goes down all the markets seems to do the same thing. I'm not an expert in trading and most of the time I end up loosing but I would stay away from trading or investing in the next couple of weeks as we might see another flash drop of market to new lows. It's true that some of altcoin can rise during this bloodbath but I wouldn't dare to dream that it can go up a lot and probably it's just a whale pump trying to do more money.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
May 25, 2018, 12:29:27 PM
Hey everyone,
I think it's very strong. altcoin increases and decreases influenced by the movement of bitcoin prices in the market. because I think bitcoin is the king of all altcoin. and I see until now no altcoin can stand alone to face bitcoin.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
May 25, 2018, 12:27:40 PM
Hey everyone,
It's strongly relate to the bitcoin price. You can't basically ETH/BTC ratio is different  with BTC/USD value. BTC/ETH ration is to determining the price of the ethereum in the bitcoin ratio. It's different and you can't do anything with it. But altcoin has strong correlation with bitcoin.
Activity: 420
May 25, 2018, 12:16:20 PM
every noobs look for usd price on charts. that is a huge mistake for me. whenever btc or eth price going down altcoins don't know what to do literally for investers like what i said first.
Activity: 199
May 25, 2018, 12:11:55 PM
I will say, that Bitcoin is like a milestone for cryptocurrency alltogether, so its price affects all prices!
Activity: 154
May 25, 2018, 12:10:12 PM
Sure bitcoin price affect the altcoin because bitcoin is used as a store of value and has the highest medium of liquidity. This is proven because when the bitcoin price is on the rise altcoin suffers, when bitcoin price dips altcoins still suffers but when bitcoin price is stable altcoins moons.
Activity: 156
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
May 25, 2018, 12:06:27 PM
At the moment nearly all altcoins are depending on bitcoin. You need bitcoin ore maybe eth or even ltc to change your fiat into crytpo and then change at an exchange for the altcoin you want to invest in
Activity: 294
May 25, 2018, 12:00:19 PM
Since the most popular coin is bitcoin, and it is the most valuable coin, I think that all other coins depend on the price of bitcoin. And this will continue as much as bitcoin will be the most valuable coin.
Activity: 91
May 25, 2018, 11:36:57 AM
I think most altcoin will follow the price of bitcoin, and some new altcoin will have some special ups and down. In this market bitcoin is still king.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
May 25, 2018, 11:35:03 AM
Hey everyone,
It's difficult to explain how strong it is but, as far as I know, the movement of the Bitcoin price will affect the price of Altcoins, maybe it's because Bitcoin dominates 38% of the crypto market

Can we know the condition of ETH/BTC ratio by analyzing BTC/USD value ?
I think it can because by analyzing BTC/USD we will know the condition of BTC but it would be better if you analyze both
Pages:
Jump to: