Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment - page 11. (Read 100516 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
March 29, 2018, 09:05:51 PM
yes bitcoin reduces unemployment ,because it gives a partime job or must say it offers a full time job for everyone .. it gives income for everyone's home.

Yes it's true that it can reduce unemployment. In fact I have friends that join Bitcoin campaigns to have a job. And they are rich now. They spend time studying and promoting btc to earn. Through proper education about btc unemployment rate will decrease.
Activity: 84
March 29, 2018, 09:04:39 PM
yes because bitcoin is very flexible in terms of workmanship and time so not only to reduce unemployment but also for those who want additional income.
Activity: 65
March 29, 2018, 08:04:30 PM
yes bitcoin reduces unemployment ,because it gives a partime job or must say it offers a full time job for everyone .. it gives income for everyone's home.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
March 29, 2018, 07:46:45 PM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?
In my opinion bitcoin does reduce the number of unemployed, because it becomes a new type of work that did not exist before, but I also agree with your opinion that working in bitcoin as well as working in the real world, equally have tight competition with each other to get bitcoin
Activity: 66
March 29, 2018, 07:36:26 PM
In a really big scale I think it did not help that much because like in our country there are so many who ate poor and uneducated. How can they participate? But on a selective view it really did help alot. Many even got out of their job to focus on bitcoin. So I think it did help though not totally.
Activity: 139
March 29, 2018, 07:35:32 PM
Strongly agree that bitcoin reduces unemployment, because of how it works that does not look at the user's background, working on bitcoin if it has a strong desire and high spirits is likely to succeed here.
Activity: 314
Merit: 20
March 29, 2018, 07:23:06 PM
Indeed bitcoin helps reduces unemployment. Because opportunity in cryptocurrency is not limited to educational background while employees usually requires. Cryptocurrency opportunity removes all the limitation at it requires the job only to be done. That's it, no more no less. Regardless of who you are. Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
March 29, 2018, 04:44:05 PM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

yes, thats true. bitcoin can reduce unemployment because bitcoin give earn.
You are very right because bitcoin gives us more earning than our real job, if we make money with bitcoin is gives more income than our real job, so this way I really believe that bitcoin can give us more profit than anything else, when bitcoin was not part of our community then most of people were unemployed and they were not having any source to make money so they were living very stressful life, but now bitcoin reduced almost 90% of unemployment as our new generation is online earner which is much easier for them.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
March 29, 2018, 05:54:25 AM
The majority of unemployed people choose bitcoin as a means of employment. And some people are willing to abandon real-world jobs to switch to bitcoin because they are eyeing their extraordinary income. If thinking for the future bitcoin can reduce unemployment in a country and the world
As of now it can easily reduce the unemployment but for the long term basis, it can't reduce the unemployment for overall because bitcoin can only offer limited opportunities and even though there are a lot of opportunities but if there will be more and more people that will be joining then the amount of possible profit will decrease and that will be the reason for the people to quit their job from bitcoin because of the low income.
Activity: 30
March 29, 2018, 05:06:29 AM
Indeed, bitcoin has greatly reduced the unemployment rate, including mine. It not only reduces the unemployment rate, but also gives people more income. Thanks to that, the world economy will develop steadily.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
March 28, 2018, 03:34:31 PM
I agree that this bitcoin can reduce unemployment, because with this bitcoin unemployment that has not had a job in the real world can work in this bitcoin and the results are quite a lot and with this bitcoin they unemployment can generate the coffers of money enough to support himself and the people around him
Yes it is true, although on a small scale but it must be admitted that bitcoin can reduce unemployment, if the government legalize bitcoin then I am sure that more benefits can be obtained due to bitcoin.
Activity: 116
March 28, 2018, 03:05:02 PM
I agree with you. It has reduced unemployment  especially in developing and underdeveloped countries. For instance, in my country some people can wait for several years after graduation to get their first jobs. Instead of waiting and having no source of income, asking relatives and parents for money, you can use your time to do this and gain some money.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
March 28, 2018, 03:04:31 PM
I strongly agree with you if bitcoin can reduce unemployment, but bitcoin also has a negative side, because so many people are starting to know about bitcoin then they prefer to stay home to produce bitcoin and it makes people become antisocial in life outdoors

You are a guy with negative attitude I guess as people are loving to work on bitcoin full time by sitting at home so that they don't have any restrictions to work and can spend more time with family as you don't need particular time table to work on bitcoin and you can work according to your convenience being your own boss so people who are capable of earning good income in bitcoins will sure quit their day jobs and start concentrating only on bitcoins to get higher income.
Activity: 28
March 28, 2018, 02:22:51 PM

We all know that bitcoin is open for anyone regardless of their age, gender and status and life. All they need to do is to study and observe carefully how they can earn from it and everything will follow. Though that's the thing, we should not rely on it alone since it is still risky and you are not completely sure with the profit it will give you as time passes by. A regular job would still be necessary for my opinion.
You are right about job to continue besides investing in bitcoin if you are new to Bitcoin and you are wrong if you have gained profit many times from bitcoin.
Activity: 94
March 28, 2018, 01:41:18 PM

In addition in helping people make their own money through bitcoin are those below level of lifestyle who began making money through bitcoin helps a lot and sometimes eliminate hunger. Mostly those housewives who are willing to help their husbands in terms of financial, bitcoin gives the opportunity to employ their-selves even at home.
Activity: 9
March 28, 2018, 01:19:07 PM

Well for my opinion i will say yes it is,Bitcoin reduces unemployment because bitcoin itself give work to them.and there is no such thing to be hard for them to employe here,but ofcourse must hardworking and have patience and positive thinking.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
March 28, 2018, 12:48:52 PM
Ensuring ones effective and efficient membership and actively working round the clock in the Bitcoin Forum in all ramification in terms of Researches and Transactions as well as an agent of Campaign for Different ICOs or Coin projects are nothing but a serious self relied employment, since they are all income rewarding extensively depending on how far, how well, or based on your level/rank in the forum you can participate. It is therefore neither a misstatement nor an over emphasize purportion prooving Bitcoin as an Unemployment reduction currency.
Activity: 581
Merit: 108
March 28, 2018, 12:38:31 PM
I think bitcoin because it does reduce unemployment and knowing many young people are interested in technology it means the blockchain did come at the right time and the young generation gets to do what they like and earn some money at the same time.
Activity: 322
March 28, 2018, 12:29:47 PM
I agree that this bitcoin can reduce unemployment, because with this bitcoin unemployment that has not had a job in the real world can work in this bitcoin and the results are quite a lot and with this bitcoin they unemployment can generate the coffers of money enough to support himself and the people around him
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
March 28, 2018, 12:26:03 PM
When the bitcoin comes out here in crypto currency many people of some countries are reducing unemployed people, i think they like bitcoin on how it works in crypto currency and they enjoying make an investment and trading and they notice that there was a good income.
Pages:
Jump to: