Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment - page 14. (Read 100516 times)

Activity: 221
Merit: 10
March 27, 2018, 10:20:57 AM
in my opinion bitcoin does not reduce unemployment, because most of those who invest in bitcoin already have jobs, maybe only a small part that only do bitcoin
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
March 27, 2018, 09:34:54 AM
I think bitcoin can play a role in improving system per economy and also can reduce unemployment I really hope bitcoin can realize all the dreams of its investors
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
March 27, 2018, 04:19:17 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?
Bitcoin gives the unemployed job to do. With even the bounty programs, people take it as part-time whereas others take it as full time and it pays. People are employed to run advertisement, serve as advisors, bounty managers and what have you. All these are source of employment which will lead to earning of some good money in the end.
It can be possible but at a very lower level. i do not think that most of the people still know about bitcoin a very little percentage of people have the knowledge about bitcoin may be less than 2% people know about bitcoin while the rest do not have any knowledge about it, therefore i think that bitcoin cannot be so much effective to reduce unemployment in such a big level but in future when bitcoin will become more popular then we can expect that it will be helpful to reduce unemployment at high level.
Activity: 21
March 27, 2018, 03:56:47 AM
yes bitcoin can indeed reduce unemployment and can add income for the already working. Bitcoin can raise the economy as well.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 12
March 26, 2018, 11:58:12 PM
On a small scale or micro course bitcoin can be useful and proven to reduce unemployment, but to overcome unemployment in total of course is impossible let alone many countries banned bitcoin.
Activity: 128
March 26, 2018, 11:40:28 PM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

Maybe bitcoin help the reducing unemployment in the whole world specially in third world country that contributing large amount of unemployed person. Also bitcoin serve as an alternative source of income to those people engage on their regular jobs. Not only to them but most of the beneficiaries of bitcoin job is mostly is the fulltime mother that want to help their husband to gain an extra income. Bitcoin now have a big role in the community because it giving opportunity to the unemployed person to have a decent job through participating campaign and different activities related on bitcoin. Not only to in employed but also to everyone.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
March 26, 2018, 11:25:50 PM

Bitcoin gives the unemployed job to do. With even the bounty programs, people take it as part-time whereas others take it as full time and it pays. People are employed to run advertisement, serve as advisors, bounty managers and what have you. All these are source of employment which will lead to earning of some good money in the end.
Activity: 569
March 26, 2018, 11:23:56 PM
If the state sees the chance that bitcoin could reduce unemployment then the state immediately legalizes bitcoin, with decentralized system certainly makes things better and gives everyone the same opportunity for earning.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
March 26, 2018, 11:14:22 PM
Yes of course, I have an unemployed friend and after I introduce it to bitcoin and then he does it well so he has a pretty good income from bitcoin, I introduce to trading and gamble because he really likes to gamble, so to get the bitcoin from gambling for he is not too difficult. the point is bitcoin making changes in people who have been using bitcoin.
Activity: 845
Merit: 100
March 26, 2018, 10:56:39 PM
There is already plenty of evidence of successful and rich people from bitcoin, many of them unemployed, and this is proof that bitcoin reduces unemployment, if you have at least $ 100 then you can earn up to thousands of dollars per month with trading.
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem
March 26, 2018, 09:28:58 PM
Well i think bitcoin can reduce unemployment due to bitcoin is one of the alternative jobs to earn income for people who don't have any job. They can join on bounty campaign that available in this forum and if the project has been success they will get paid it. They can also invest on bitcoin by doing daily trading or long-term trading for earn some money.
It is not as easy as you think to join the bounty campaign. If you do not own a high-rank account or social media account with many friends or followers, you can only earn a small amount of money which is not worth at all. Thus, working in a real life is still more effective than working with bitcoin.
Activity: 322
March 26, 2018, 02:46:56 PM
Reduce unemployment is the good service of bitcoin but those who are working for different industries? If they see unemployed more than us, they will leave the job there and start work on BTC websites. Start investing money in BTC. So can you tell me? How will the government react? How to Avoid This Response Do not leave art there, how to avoid people, otherwise there will be no development in any country.
Activity: 364
March 26, 2018, 02:39:52 PM
i think it is true that bitcoin is reducing the unemployment and it is also reducing the crimes in the society and the people who are educated this platform is good for them and though this they can become the employee of this currency and for the youngsters it is a good way to make money through quality providing to the forum while the those who are educated but they have no job then they are harmful to the society and then they become criminal for ever so bitcoin is reducing this factor and improving the life standard of the people.
Activity: 308
March 26, 2018, 02:31:02 PM

As the world grows and the population grows, the increase in this population leads to a rise in the unemployment rate. At present, there is a much-unemployed youth in my country. and no job, but there were many who joined Bitcoin and got a profit, and from that, they reduced the unemployment rate.
Activity: 462
March 26, 2018, 02:25:58 PM
if I think it is true because the bitcoin many people who are unemployed helped in addition to helping people who are unemployed bitcoin can also be used to make additional money for those who already have a permanent job
but you do not need to speak as if the crypto currency is solving the problem of unemployment. There is no reduction in the level of the unemployed, because all those who deal with crypto-currency, do it illegally, or do not advertise their activities at all.
Activity: 108
March 26, 2018, 01:31:23 PM
I do not think so, maybe more precisely to reduce the unemployment rate and make people's lives more feasible. not making the rich.
Activity: 340
Merit: 122
March 26, 2018, 12:59:06 PM
No matter your level of Education, you can not know the nooks and crannies of Bitcoin until you learn, research and develop passion for it. Are all these not similar to any employment itself? Your innovative ideas and creativity are beautifully rewarded in this field. We can there by infer that knowledge is key here and any level of Discipline can take this up as either a full task or a part time task , depending on his prevailing situation. Hence, unemployment reduction through Bitcoin is not with Dismay.
Yeah some how it could help you solve the unemployment problem but that will only be depend on the each of us, there are people who are lazy enough so they cannot expect that the money will come unto them. The online world is so risky, you have to consider all the possibilities and not only the brighter side, accept the risk for you to be able to manage it, and once you surpass that then the success is very sweet for you.
Activity: 92
March 26, 2018, 12:37:32 PM
if I think it is true because the bitcoin many people who are unemployed helped in addition to helping people who are unemployed bitcoin can also be used to make additional money for those who already have a permanent job
Activity: 122
March 26, 2018, 12:24:56 PM
In addition to reducing unemployment bitcoin can also be an alternative to find additional money for those who already work

bitcoin can reduce unemployment, thats the reason people have benefit with bitcoin.
Activity: 340
March 26, 2018, 12:17:45 PM
No matter your level of Education, you can not know the nooks and crannies of Bitcoin until you learn, research and develop passion for it. Are all these not similar to any employment itself? Your innovative ideas and creativity are beautifully rewarded in this field. We can there by infer that knowledge is key here and any level of Discipline can take this up as either a full task or a part time task , depending on his prevailing situation. Hence, unemployment reduction through Bitcoin is not with Dismay.
Pages:
Jump to: