Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment - page 6. (Read 100516 times)

Activity: 267
Merit: 101
April 08, 2018, 09:30:40 AM
I totally support the idea that bitcoin is a good help as a second income.  Having an alternative money supply never hurts.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
April 08, 2018, 09:23:09 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?

According to reducing unemployment, i think that there are still many workless people who can not find a job, hereby, they can learn trading and meet their needs with the help of crypto-currencies. In the contrary, i think the development of those currencies can have negative effects on banking and hereby, there can be some shortages on employment.
Activity: 184
Merit: 10
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
April 08, 2018, 01:10:33 AM
yes I agree with you bitcoin has reduced the number of unemployed in my country. many young people are unemployed and have no fixed income then he knows bitcoin and work in bitcointalk forum by following signature campaign, gift campaign and bounty. Or they can also make an article about cryptocurrency. All that can make money and they can earn a salary and no longer idle.
Activity: 25
April 08, 2018, 01:03:42 AM
I thought it was the other way around? Doesn't Bitcoin allow people to sustain their expenses without having to work? xD so technically, many are still unemployed, but are now able to pay their bills.  Tongue
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
April 07, 2018, 04:12:05 PM
Yes of course Bitcoin reduce unemployment. Many people associated with Bitcoin in different ways and bitcoin help them to fulfill their needs. Bitcoin user doesn't require any age or experience certificate. Due to this many people using Bitcoin. Because of its low transaction cost many businesses and online retailer use Bitcoin for trading. Many people spreading knowledge  and uses of Bitcoin in you tube or in their personal blog. And in this way they earn money. Their many Bitcoin related websites are present which are easily navigate and those website also pay their user. So in this way Bitcoin reduce unemployment.  Wink
Activity: 359
Merit: 100
Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC
April 07, 2018, 01:34:53 PM
Bitcoin provides job opportunities for the unemployed, we all know that working on crypto is not easy, even though we work on crypto only silent, but it requires intelligent thinking.

That's right. Trading Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies require skills so that you will earn. Bitcoin reduces unemployment because it is also another type of career that we can choose over. So I guess, this is an opportunity for other people who cannot work for a day-job because doing trading can do even at home.
Activity: 379
April 07, 2018, 12:56:58 PM
If you have no permanent job during some period, it makes sense to start dealing with bitcoin but don’t rely on it completely and avoid to become addicted to bitcoin market because nobody knows when it is going to fall or disappear at all. For this occasion you should run your business or be employed in stable company. Bitcoin is good for alternative income.
Activity: 116
April 06, 2018, 07:39:23 PM
I totally agree that Bitcoin is alleviating unemployment in many countries. I for one, am one of the many of my generation who are technically JOBLESS in the real world and if it weren't for Bitcoin, I am sure I would have been on the streets at some point. Bitcoin saved me and my Family from total financial meltdown more than once.
Activity: 419
April 06, 2018, 07:38:13 PM
The number of jobs associated with bitcoin certainly can reduce unemployment, for example is mining, trading, bounties hunter and so forth, even by following the bounties hunter you can earn up to hundreds of dollars per month and in my city it is the same with a month's work because the minimum wage in my city is not more than $ 450.
Activity: 183
April 06, 2018, 07:31:02 PM
I am also unemployed, I know the bitcoin from my friend, because looking for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
April 06, 2018, 07:19:26 PM
I wouldn't quit my job to dedicate full time to bitcoin, it's more like a hobby I like to spend most of my free time on.
But nevertheless, if someone is really good at what he does why not dedicate to it full time? Of course if you can make a decent amount of money from it.
Activity: 184
Merit: 1
April 06, 2018, 11:49:18 AM
Bitcoin wont effect this much for unemployment it will encourage more people to freelance and do online at least my point of view. In some ways maybe in near future bitcoin will reduce unemployment but for now i don't think so. But now for example price is quite high  and in some countries whole day is payed less then 1 dollar in this can bitcoin can help cause you can make more then one dollar with faucets of any kind.
Activity: 115
April 06, 2018, 11:17:15 AM
Yes, bitcoin reduces unemployment and it give to us a big apportunity to change our life. The money that i earn from the bitcoin is more than the salary i recieve in my previous job so i don't hesitate to grab this kind of oppurtunity. Joining bitcoin is no pressure compared if you work in one company tha is why they choose to work on it.
Activity: 116
April 06, 2018, 05:14:28 AM
I agree that bitcoin reduces unemployment. Bitcoin is a big help to every people on earth. Since office works or other works have requirements to meet, here in bitcoin, everyone can earn so it can decrease unemployment. Jobless would have their source of income.
Activity: 364
April 06, 2018, 04:49:00 AM
Now a days bitcoin is given a job facility to the talented and brilliant peoples so in this way we can say that it is reduces unemployment like most of the people who are expert in computer they prefer to work online and bitcoin forum is providing them a job for their lives like if they design a logo they can sell this in the forum mostly the users need them for different reasons.
Activity: 476
www.daxico.com
April 06, 2018, 04:36:18 AM
Bitcoin considered to be a financial instrument not a job. The question is something like "usd reduces unemployment" no it is a money not a job or not something hiring manpower.

Yes it's a financial instrument and through it, people are looking for ways to earn bitcoin because we can't deny the fact that lots of people were already became rich because of it. Those who are unemployed, for instance, can seek and apply for any bounty campaign for them to earn tokens or simply bitcoin as payment of their hard work.
Activity: 700
April 06, 2018, 04:32:36 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?

From the side manufacturing GPU and other peripheral, I think bitcoin reducing unemplyoment. With cryptomarket growing, I am believe that increasing miner and it will increasing GPU production. I think, maybe not directly but thats positif effect from increasing bitcoin price and more growing cryptomarket
Activity: 114
April 06, 2018, 04:29:07 AM
Bitcoin can be a good of source of income when jobless and at the same time a good long term investment to those investors who wants to make more profit in the future. Compared to a regular job's minimum wage compare to bitcoin i say working in btc in much profitable than a regular job salary but having both at the same time is also beneficial that is if you can manage your time.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
April 06, 2018, 04:22:18 AM
In addition to reducing unemployment bitcoin can also be an alternative to find additional money for those who already work
Yes I agree with this in addition to reducing unemployment bitcoin able to supplement income for people who are already working, But indeed in fact true with the bitcoin able to reduce unemployment so bitcoin able to make people make money by alternative way.
In this case bitcoin is able to help our economy.
It is true that bitcoin greatly reduces unemployment and can be used as an alternative to additional income for those who already have a steady income .. but not all unemployed have the technological tools to join bitcoin, like PCs and smartphones or other technological tools, since joining bitcoin should have technological tools that support and have the ability to think smart .. very lucky for those who have the tools that support and the ability for maximum results .. Wink
Activity: 52
April 06, 2018, 04:06:09 AM
Inarguably, bitcoin reduces unemployment. Many people have benefited with bitcoin mining, but the question is for how long will bitcoin be around? Therefore, we should not depend our income solely with bitcoin. It is still better if we can find a decent stable job to support our needs.
Pages:
Jump to: