Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment - page 9. (Read 100516 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 102
March 30, 2018, 01:45:39 PM
yeah it solved the unemployment matters and also that was the good thing
to help people when in financial crisis and making people to relief there is still a chance to change their life
and also people can making a new bussiness when gain a profit from it and reduce the unemployment issues
Activity: 742
Merit: 160
March 30, 2018, 01:44:19 PM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?
Bitcoin has given a lot of opportunities to everyone knowing that it does not require that much from anybody and sets no limitations on who may use it regardless of what race, gender or age they are currently with now. It can serve as a good side job for someone who wants to make more money while making money through their stable job. Some unemployed find this as a good opportunity to earn even without a decent a job.
Activity: 594
Merit: 250
March 30, 2018, 01:35:50 PM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

Yes I agredd that bitcoin can reduces unemployment including myself. Because when I was started here in this industry I was unemployed but when I discovered Bitcoin I studied first for a couple of months before I got earned here then up to now I'm still continuing receiving profit of doing here in this field of industry.
Activity: 586
March 30, 2018, 01:26:28 PM
Many things everyone can do earn earning from bitcoin, for example is by trading, I'm sure trading takes more than 10 hours per day so it is clear that they can earn from bitcoin and proven to reduce unemployment.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
March 30, 2018, 12:35:16 PM
Bitcoin is significantly create jobs in many areas like exchanges services, e-commerce, payment platforms, etc. This will reduce unemployment and open more opportunities.
Activity: 349
Merit: 10
March 30, 2018, 12:17:01 PM

Yes, Bitcoin reduces the unemployment rate in high-income countries, including the unemployed who now have their wealth as well as wealthy people created while unemployed. Besides, unemployment is still present because not everyone can participate in Bitcoin.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
March 30, 2018, 12:01:20 PM

Yes I do believe that bitcoin helps in reducing unemployment because it helps in providing employment and helps in making people financially strong and stable. This isn’t because bitcoin provides various methods by which one can start making and earning money. Like firstly, one can start making money by joining signature campaign where he or Shen has to post on relevant topics and then he or she is paid accordingly. Then one can start making money by bitcoin mining.
Activity: 556
March 30, 2018, 11:54:49 AM

As for me, I actually believe that bitcoin could really be a way to reduce unemployment. Many of traders and investors here haven't finish any degree which is a disadvantage for them in applying for a better job. The good thing is, they have bitcoin to support them with their necessities. In that way, bitcoin lessens the number of unemployed.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
March 30, 2018, 11:33:17 AM

person can get income from trading bitcoin. it can change jobless have income. so it reduce unemployment
Most likely it will not be official employment. Most likely, this will apply to the shadow economy. Taxes will not be paid and in the official statistics, this employment will not be displayed.

People involving are not officially employed but as per census they are belong to self-employment because they are earning money without a legitimate employee. But if this is not the right term to call, which is reduces unemployment, there is one term very sure, it reduces poverty.
Activity: 142
Merit: 0
March 30, 2018, 11:23:42 AM
Not really it is depends on how much education to people about bitcoin and how to manage wealth. Every people need to knows to earn money and hardwork
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
March 30, 2018, 11:07:12 AM

There are many jobs that are continuing to increase because of the bitcoin. The bitcoin proved that it can reduce the unemployment rate in our society. I believe that our economy will become more better because of bitcoin.
- What you say also has many correct points when bitcoin brings a lot of work to everyone, the focus is on the students, they have free time to have more knowledge about Bitcoin and become a member of it. That reduces the unemployment rate for students but that's just a small number and no influence on society, the unemployed in society never have much time for internet and bitcoin, they need immediate work to make money, make money with Bitcoin is too troublesome, not everyone can be patient to do it, Bitcoin can not reduce the unemployment rate in society
Activity: 602
Merit: 11
March 30, 2018, 10:59:23 AM
Yes I totally agree that bitcoin reduces unemployment. It gives people an opportunity to earn money in terms of bitcoin. So for doing that they do have to put there time in the forum so as a result is giving employment to the people. Also it is becoming a trend now days and it is a very good support financially also for those who are unemployed and also for those who use bitcoin as a side work. So to conclude bitcoin does reduces unemployment.
many people make bitcoin as major source of income. many unemployed people can earning income through bounty, so they can establish a real business and have better family economy and ultimately they are not unemployed anymore
Activity: 34
March 30, 2018, 10:34:27 AM
Bitcoin is born in the era of AI and robotic, economic growth don't need to partner with inflation anymore. During the downturn gov can invest more(Government spending) in blockchain industry, decentralized economy.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
March 30, 2018, 10:30:37 AM

There are many jobs that are continuing to increase because of the bitcoin. The bitcoin proved that it can reduce the unemployment rate in our society. I believe that our economy will become more better because of bitcoin.
Activity: 317
March 30, 2018, 10:28:21 AM

really bitcoin is strongly recommended to think hard work to do as expected from the rules and competition is getting more and more difficult and so this requires hard work and concentration.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
March 30, 2018, 09:52:51 AM

Of course, I totally agree with your opinion. Bitcoin is already reducing unemployment. There are so many people who work in Bitcoin and make Bitcoin their main job and income. And all of us who are on this forum include people who are lucky to get to know and learn more about Bitcoin.
Activity: 66
March 30, 2018, 09:36:17 AM
Yes I totally agree that bitcoin reduces unemployment. It gives people an opportunity to earn money in terms of bitcoin. So for doing that they do have to put there time in the forum so as a result is giving employment to the people. Also it is becoming a trend now days and it is a very good support financially also for those who are unemployed and also for those who use bitcoin as a side work. So to conclude bitcoin does reduces unemployment.
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
March 30, 2018, 09:32:02 AM
Bitcoin considered to be a financial instrument not a job. The question is something like "usd reduces unemployment" no it is a money not a job or not something hiring manpower.
Activity: 59
March 30, 2018, 09:27:12 AM

yes i think. bitcoin give people income that will reduce unemployment
Activity: 354
Merit: 100
March 30, 2018, 09:04:54 AM

Yes can bitcoin reduce an unemployment people. Bitcoin can gives a job for those people of have hard time to find job. they can get an income in bitcoin which can help them to sustain the things that they need in life. Bitcoin really helps those unemployed people because it can help them to earn for their future and for their better life.
Pages:
Jump to: