Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment - page 10. (Read 100516 times)

Activity: 540
Merit: 252
March 30, 2018, 08:55:27 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?

It does indeed reduce the unemployment rate. Of course those people who are interested and working their ardse off to gain and invest in bitcoin are the only ones benefiting a lot. Hardwork is needed and knowledge about bitcoin is demanded. Unemployed people who are always behind their computer could study this and gain while staying home.
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
March 30, 2018, 08:37:00 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

if jobless get benefit from trading bitcoin, thats reduce unemployment in a country
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!
March 30, 2018, 08:29:03 AM
It indeed reduces though it did not actually stop unemployment. I knew many who did happily receive their bitcoin and was able to pay their debts or buy what they want. So without a doubt this really helps the people. Employment is hard but with bitcoin given you knew the market well you will earn your money the easy way.
Activity: 70
March 30, 2018, 08:28:38 AM

person can get income from trading bitcoin. it can change jobless have income. so it reduce unemployment
Most likely it will not be official employment. Most likely, this will apply to the shadow economy. Taxes will not be paid and in the official statistics, this employment will not be displayed.
Activity: 159
March 30, 2018, 08:10:14 AM

I strongly agree with your opinion that bitcoin can reduce unemployment, everyone can earn income when he wants to work in the bitcoin field because bitcoin can be run by everyone ...
Activity: 112
March 30, 2018, 07:58:39 AM

person can get income from trading bitcoin. it can change jobless have income. so it reduce unemployment
Activity: 1022
Merit: 535
March 30, 2018, 07:33:06 AM
i think it is opposite. bitcoin increases unmeployment in my country. I know so many people that quits from their jobs and not working because they think that they can earn more money in crypto market by trading. they just quit. and whenever they need money in the future they will not be able to find any job.
Activity: 22
March 30, 2018, 07:17:51 AM
Not only Bitcoin will decrease unemployment but the whole Cryptocurrency will bring a new era of employment. As you can see in the History whenever a new technology has arrived it always brought a massive improvement in the technology. So even with cryptocurrency similar will happen but only when all the Governments of the different nation will allow it. I hope that day will come sooner or later.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
March 30, 2018, 07:10:36 AM
Bitcoin, if widely adopted, could substitute other assets such as Gold (assuming that it's primary function is to store value). So people could buy less gold in stores, which could lead to less employment in the entire gold mining & sales industry. This could lead to a decrease in employment in the gold industry.

On the other side, more people using bitcoin will lead to more work for the entire bitcoin ecosystem; exchanges will have more transactions and need more customer support associates, tech developers. Also, more bitcoin will lead to an increase in related service, such as hardware wallets. So companies such as ledger will hire more people as well. This means more employment in the crypto industry.

From a user point of view, if people make more profit from BTC, their wealth will increase, so they will spend more and thus this will lead to more employment as well.

So overall, I think that Bitcoin will lead to more employment globally.
Yes right, the presence of bitcoin should get a good reception from all countries, by legalizing bitcoin then I'm sure many benefits are mainly gained by reducing unemployment.
Activity: 91
Merit: 5
March 30, 2018, 06:48:48 AM
Bitcoin, if widely adopted, could substitute other assets such as Gold (assuming that it's primary function is to store value). So people could buy less gold in stores, which could lead to less employment in the entire gold mining & sales industry. This could lead to a decrease in employment in the gold industry.

On the other side, more people using bitcoin will lead to more work for the entire bitcoin ecosystem; exchanges will have more transactions and need more customer support associates, tech developers. Also, more bitcoin will lead to an increase in related service, such as hardware wallets. So companies such as ledger will hire more people as well. This means more employment in the crypto industry.

From a user point of view, if people make more profit from BTC, their wealth will increase, so they will spend more and thus this will lead to more employment as well.

So overall, I think that Bitcoin will lead to more employment globally.
Activity: 524
Merit: 250
March 30, 2018, 06:45:39 AM
An interesting fact is that many people are feeling the great benefits of bitcoin, they can earn extra income even because of the significant price increase that happened last year so they become new millionaires.
Activity: 112
March 30, 2018, 06:24:03 AM

by getting alot income from trading bitcoin, it can be reduce unemployment.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
March 30, 2018, 06:22:04 AM
It is a good way to be employ with bitcoin and it is true that bitcoin is reducing unemployment and if we work for bitcoin we will get  a return from it many online jobs are announced on daily basis and if you are able to design a website or software or other work then you can get good pay for this and the users are posting new jobs for every one who are able to do so this way we can say that it is contributing to reduce unemployment.
Activity: 209
Merit: 1
March 30, 2018, 06:02:07 AM
Yes it reduces unemployment. but for those only who are willing to join here because there are a lot of unemployed who doesn't belive in bitcoin.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
March 30, 2018, 03:25:19 AM
Strongly agree that bitcoin reduces unemployment, because of how it works that does not look at the user's background, working on bitcoin if it has a strong desire and high spirits is likely to succeed here.
Yes right, a simple example is the number of bounties in this forum that can be used by those who are unemployed to earn income, let alone bitcoin legalized many countries then the impact is greater and certainly more useful to reduce unemployment.
A lot of people are now getting into bounty campaigns because they believed that this is the best place to make extra income and for me, they are not wrong about that because the potential income that they can get from bitcoin and also to the altcoin bounty campaigns are more than the average amount of income to expect which is a good income from a sideline work or can be treated as a main job or source of income.
Activity: 419
March 29, 2018, 10:49:21 PM
Strongly agree that bitcoin reduces unemployment, because of how it works that does not look at the user's background, working on bitcoin if it has a strong desire and high spirits is likely to succeed here.
Yes right, a simple example is the number of bounties in this forum that can be used by those who are unemployed to earn income, let alone bitcoin legalized many countries then the impact is greater and certainly more useful to reduce unemployment.
Activity: 166
March 29, 2018, 10:46:20 PM
Bitcoin is blessing for all who are job less,But who doing job dont leave existing job till have option B to bear the expenses.Bitcoin is reliable profit oriented but need time to stable the financial position.
Bitcoin can totally reduces some unemployed people all over the world, just like bitcoin helps my sister to have work even she is on our own house, and bitcoin is really helping a lot people to earn more money than having a real job.
Its true, there are many opportunities that bitcoin brings to many people. It can possibly reduce unemployment because  people are free to participate and invest in bitcoin. People can earn money in joining bounty or signature campaigns.

Activity: 406
March 29, 2018, 09:48:54 PM
Bitcoin is blessing for all who are job less,But who doing job dont leave existing job till have option B to bear the expenses.Bitcoin is reliable profit oriented but need time to stable the financial position.
Bitcoin can totally reduces some unemployed people all over the world, just like bitcoin helps my sister to have work even she is on our own house, and bitcoin is really helping a lot people to earn more money than having a real job.
Activity: 149
Merit: 12
March 29, 2018, 09:42:32 PM
Yes definetely bitcoin reduces unemployment because a lot of people earn money from bitcoin. and live independently. people save bitcoin for future and families. in many country there is very hard to meet day job . bitcoin can easily reduces the unemployment in this country. its very easy to join bitcoin. and for those who is already have day job they can earn additional money in bitcoin can save more money if they can manage there time.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
March 29, 2018, 09:31:08 PM
If unemployed people will listen to their friends and been tell about bitcoin and they are willing and interested in joining bitcoin and work for bitcoin earning some tokens , then this will be the start of reduction of unemployed people around the world, so this the chance of the unemployed.
Pages:
Jump to: