Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment - page 13. (Read 100516 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
March 28, 2018, 05:01:38 AM
if someone who doesn't have a job and he or she can earn some money from bitcoin(for instance to be a miner), yea I think it could say "Bitcoin reduces unemployment"
Activity: 210
March 28, 2018, 04:58:53 AM
I believe that bitcoin has great help in reducing unemployment and can help many people improve their economic status.

As long as they work hard, focus on their work, and enter the bitcoin world, long-term efforts can earn a high salary.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
March 28, 2018, 04:56:18 AM
I strongly support that because I've been out of school for about four year nothing to do but when I  heard and learnt about bitcoin I've been busy and to some extent have something worth doing fetching me some needed fund.  Thank you to cryptocurrency  Smiley
really? Cool. your story is the same to the bitcoin millionaire that was also a college drop out. i cant believe that there were some people who is lucky enough to found a career even though they dont finish their schooling. Good thing that you guys were to brave to follow your heart and do whatever you love to do and of course your to brave to take the risk but in the end the risk is worth it because your hardwork does truelly paid off. Congrats to both of you , for sure many peeps will get motivated by just hearing your story.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
March 28, 2018, 04:48:59 AM
I strongly support that because I've been out of school for about four year nothing to do but when I  heard and learnt about bitcoin I've been busy and to some extent have something worth doing fetching me some needed fund.  Thank you to cryptocurrency  Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
March 28, 2018, 04:39:46 AM
I agree to it when it comes to less unemployment but here in my country I don't think it reduced people that are not working because as I watch news here many people get employed this year and and also many unemployed people increase and I think people here in my country don't know much more about bitcoin yet. Even I have friends that also working with their bitcoin and I can't use it as a proof that it can reduced unemployment here.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
March 28, 2018, 04:37:01 AM
Yes it is i agree with that bitcoin could give you money here by doing  hardwork and patience you could have a regular job and can help those no have permanent job.
Activity: 411
Merit: 100
March 28, 2018, 04:24:31 AM
I am not agree with that . Cryptocurrency like an bitcoin its just a crypto money its not like a job. To earn money or crypto money you will need to work anyway, but problems is still having in finding job. BTC and cryptocurrency could help you to send money but not to find good job.
Activity: 154
March 28, 2018, 03:32:48 AM
In addition to reducing unemployment bitcoin can also be an alternative to find additional money for those who already work
,,,That's true!.. a lot of people got benifits from bitcoin and not only reducing  unemployment but also an alternative for additional income to those who have worked already. Bitcoin could really support my daily needs and it provides me an additional income.
Activity: 23
March 28, 2018, 03:06:49 AM
yes bitcoin also affect the current unemployment. many unemployed are starting to mine btc because already many people are successful in btc. so many unemployed people are interested to join trading in btc
Activity: 59
March 28, 2018, 03:03:45 AM
World can be agree or disagree with usage of Bitcoin but there is a good thing about bitcoin is IT REDUCE UNEMPLOYMENT. Bitcoin is a digital currency. It is the first decentralized currency, it works without a central bank and a single administrator. No one knows who actually created it.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
March 27, 2018, 12:44:18 PM
Fact that bitcoin reduces unemployment, if we look at the facts today many things related to bitcoin which is certainly related to money, for example is mining, with mining certainly involves many people work so that can be used as additional income for most people.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 10
March 27, 2018, 12:36:58 PM
The presence of bitcoin is a good thing, everyone has the chance to get bitcoin even in a free way like bounty or giveaway, this is certainly a great opportunity for those who have not worked or unemployed because with online in this forum then we can easily get more money bigger than the monthly salary.
Activity: 629
Merit: 252
March 27, 2018, 12:07:13 PM
in my opinion bitcoin does not reduce unemployment, because most of those who invest in bitcoin already have jobs, maybe only a small part that only do bitcoin
You wrote most of those and said that invested so it is a past time, imagine that you could still invest in btc and people who has some saving could just invest in it and after some time take some profit to level up their life standards.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
March 27, 2018, 12:01:17 PM
in my opinion bitcoin does not reduce unemployment, because most of those who invest in bitcoin already have jobs, maybe only a small part that only do bitcoin
Yes true, bitcoin will not be able to reduce unemployment because unemployment is a massive thing that must be resolved state, unemployment problem is big and complex problem so can not be solved instantly.
Activity: 138
March 27, 2018, 11:55:57 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?
Yes thats right we can all have the opportunity that bitcoin brings to us not just unemployed or bystanders could become a part of this community.For employed they can make it as their another side of job,their additional source of income,for those jobless that is hardly finding jobs they can do bitcoin and be apart of this forum, by applying different jobs offered online.In some instances we wanted to earn and help our families in their needs and to our self as well.Students could alsoake it as their sideline inorder to earn for their own and help their parents paying their tuition fees.Therefore bitcoin community is a very big help for all of us.
Activity: 107
March 27, 2018, 11:14:32 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?
[/quoI think for people who understand about bitcoin can reduce unemployment can even be made alternative jobs, besides having a basic job can also do bitcoin in leisure time.te]
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
March 27, 2018, 10:57:19 AM
Yeah bitcoin will reduce unemployment because what wr have right now as a signature campaign poster is not a job this is just a part time and there is no assurance that this will last forever. Others are investing in bitcoin because they want to retire early so bitcon will not reduce unemployment but helping us in our financial problem.
STT
legendary
Activity: 4004
Merit: 1428
Catalog Websites
March 27, 2018, 10:54:23 AM

Even people in jobs can be under utilised, its possible to hold a job and be of no use in the economy.  I know personally you may feel the wage justifies the time but if the job is not useful then productivity in the workforce is not rising with your participation and the country overall will not be richer.

What crypto I think does very well is fill in the gaps missing in the normal economy and so allow a far higher chance of utility occuring on the missed opportunity and small time shots people may have to provide utility in the economy.   

First biggest point would be the crypto economy is global and also very fast, contrast this to the rat race you are employed in where you must travel upto an hour of traffic just to become useful in a job; hopefully you see what I mean and how digital commerce could be such a large effect for relatively small footprint Cheesy
Activity: 154
March 27, 2018, 10:28:33 AM
If you say people like me who consider self employment, yes. Otherwise for normal people to understand and incorporate technology it takes time to mature.
Activity: 340
Merit: 122
March 27, 2018, 10:26:46 AM
No matter your level of Education, you can not know the nooks and crannies of Bitcoin until you learn, research and develop passion for it. Are all these not similar to any employment itself? Your innovative ideas and creativity are beautifully rewarded in this field. We can there by infer that knowledge is key here and any level of Discipline can take this up as either a full task or a part time task , depending on his prevailing situation. Hence, unemployment reduction through Bitcoin is not with Dismay.

I am not sure about how bitcoin will help to reduce unemployment but I am sure bitcoin has made many people financially independent. Probably not by giving a job but by providing them with an alternative income route. Many people are actually earning well through bitcoin and became financially independent.I am sure with my bitcoin savings only, I will be able to buy something really special for my family in future. 
Pages:
Jump to: