Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment - page 12. (Read 100516 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
March 28, 2018, 12:20:42 PM
Yes right, the presence of bitcoin is a very good thing because we can get additional earnings, by earning additional then for those who are still unemployed can be used as the main job so that bitcoin can reduce unemployment.
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
March 28, 2018, 12:01:18 PM
I think so. Because the nature of Bitcoin is not decentralized and does not discriminate between users, anyone can join without having a degree or certificate ... If you are really interested and want to find a career Actually Bitcoin is not a bad choice. It can help you have a stable life and can help and become rich quickly
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
March 28, 2018, 11:46:29 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?
Everything you say is very true. Bitcoin does greatly reduce unemployment. Including myself who is still unemployed in the real world but I am still given the opportunity to study and work in Bitcoin. In my country, it's hard to find a decent job and since getting to know Bitcoin, I'm sure Bitcoin is well worth the job and deserves to be maintained.
Activity: 743
Merit: 250
March 28, 2018, 08:47:14 AM
Bitcoin is helping o many unemployed people around the world, and they are already earning their full time income from working only with BTC. So it is clear that Bitcoin reduces unemployment, and helping many poor people especially in the third world countries. I persoanlly know some friends working full time with BTC, and havent other jobs.
Activity: 700
Merit: 10
March 28, 2018, 08:37:33 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

I think mining on bitcoin or other cryptocurrency can reducing unemployment indirectly. With crypto mining booming and high demand on VGA or graphic card, off course manufactur will increasing their labor and employee
Activity: 574
March 28, 2018, 08:32:11 AM
for our people in addition to reducing unemployment bitcoin can also generate profits every day for them, because bitcoin is very easy to gain profit every day.
Activity: 251
Merit: 3
Globe-dex.com
March 28, 2018, 08:26:08 AM
Bitcoin will not reduce the poverty... Because it is main problem of the world... The solution will not found in bitcoin because it is the problem of government... The government should be the one who will address it...
Activity: 840
Merit: 255
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
March 28, 2018, 08:18:01 AM
Bitcoin is blessing for all who are job less,But who doing job dont leave existing job till have option B to bear the expenses.Bitcoin is reliable profit oriented but need time to stable the financial position.
Activity: 182
March 28, 2018, 08:14:29 AM
Biutcoin can reduce unemployment because those people who find a job can have a job now because of it. Bitcoin has a big help in every people especially for those unemloyed because they have a chance now to earn money or bitcoin without any paper requirements, they only need a wise mind, hardwork, and smart. Bitcoin really helpful for those unemployed because here they can get a salary and it can help them to provide their needs in life.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
March 28, 2018, 08:04:03 AM
Yes ! off course bitcoin reduces the unemployment . 
Activity: 210
March 28, 2018, 08:02:38 AM

There is no question that bitcoin reduces unemployment. I for one. I'm a plain homemaker and honestly speaking we were living from paycheck to paycheck. Surely not enough. But when i've joined this community, deficiency in funds was now a thing of the past.
Couldn't agree more that in everything we do, however simple task it may be, we always do it with sincerity and commitment.
Activity: 364
March 28, 2018, 07:54:52 AM

in my opinion, bitcoin can reduce unemployment because with bitcoin they will have jobs and can make money and they can buy all their needs so they can not be said to be unemployed anymore because they already have income
Activity: 420
March 28, 2018, 07:43:07 AM

my opinion about this is that even you are unemployed you can still earn money here in bitcoin . all you need is internet and phone/pc then hardworking and patience you will earn.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
March 28, 2018, 07:35:54 AM
Bitcoin business or activity can be categorized as a part-time
work considering you need to learn the skill of trading with bitcoin
or the skills of investment.You must acquire the skills of of researching
crypto currencies and their respective market cap volumes so as to have
tactical information and advantage in block-chain platform. While engaging
in all of the aforementioned, it is also necessary to do other work as a back-up.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
March 28, 2018, 06:50:24 AM
Bitcoin has helped to reduce the rate of unemployment drastically, especially in a country like mine where there are a lot of schooled people with certificates and has nothing doing with their certificate, many are brilliant but couldn't prove it on a meaning job and are probably not buoyant enough to set up a business but, bitcoin has so Mich being an aid out of this, conveniently guys are busy using their brains to make life out of bitcoin.
Activity: 66
March 28, 2018, 06:41:53 AM
I definitely agree that through Bitcoin it reduces unemployment in a way that it serves as their part time job and I think that theres no negative thoughts about it because it also has or causes benefits to the unemployed person.If he/she doesnt have a descent job yet and needs to find an alternative source of income and I also think that bitcoin is the best offer I can prefer to reduce unemployment at all.Bitcoin can be source of income whenever you already have your work and you still not satisfied on your salary it helps us to guarantee our satisfaction
Activity: 322
March 28, 2018, 05:56:39 AM

Yes, I agree with you, for example the signature work on this forum is great. It helps me earn money and I do not worry about unemployment
Activity: 30
Merit: 2
March 28, 2018, 05:42:46 AM
Yes bitcoin reduces unemployment,because  bitcoin help those people who have no work to have a income.

And currently, Bitcoin is one of the top growing online jobs and is very indemand because it doesn't require specific skills to be in. As long as the person has a knowledge in marketing, trading, current economic performance and the likes, one could excel in this business/ industry.

Bitcoin could be one of the keys to reduce unemployment but not in a long term basis. Somehow, one should evolve to retain the popularity of to sustain its demand.
Activity: 56
March 28, 2018, 05:13:09 AM

off course bitcoin opportunity. It give me alot benefit. I can buy house with bitcoin.
Activity: 132
March 28, 2018, 05:07:14 AM
Yes bitcoin reduces unemployment,because  bitcoin help those people who have no work to have a income.
Pages:
Jump to: