Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment - page 16. (Read 100516 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 251
March 25, 2018, 04:22:41 PM
Uneployment is the big problem but i am not sure that bitcoin reduces something. People who coming in crypto not making anything new and usefull , just reciving money.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
March 25, 2018, 04:00:36 PM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?
  Whatever bitcoin helped an unemployed person to change their status requires that bitcoin was officially recognized, then a person can officially work with bitcoin. And to date, bitcoin only helps unofficially multiply some of its income and all. And the status of the unemployed remains an official status, unlike the social status.
I completely agree with you, since people will not register their incomes in the official bodies of the state, and therefore, even if there will be good earnings on the crypto currency, people will still consider themselves considered unemployed. And it is tantamount to all this situation will not affect the overall picture of unemployment in the states and in the world as a whole.
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
March 25, 2018, 03:09:21 PM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

Whatever bitcoin helped an unemployed person to change their status requires that bitcoin was officially recognized, then a person can officially work with bitcoin. And to date, bitcoin only helps unofficially multiply some of its income and all. And the status of the unemployed remains an official status, unlike the social status.
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
March 25, 2018, 03:02:12 PM
I think Bitcoin won't reduce unemployment because Bitcoin isn't actually a "job", but act as an income source. Yes you put your time and mind in it just like working in the real world, but in fact Bitcoin just helping us reducing poverty level and improving the living standards of others.
I will also agree to the fact that bitcoin is not going to reduce the unemployment because this concept has given the chance to a lot of people around the world to earn from this but did you ever wonder if all the population of the world start doing the campaigns then the purpose of the campaign will vanish and then there will be no bounty in the campaigns as there will be no audience for the advertisement.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
March 25, 2018, 09:52:46 AM
For small scale I agree but not large or national in scope, this is because the user is still small and not bitcoin dominates the internet payment system, need more time to proof bitcoin can reduce unemployment.
Activity: 350
March 25, 2018, 09:41:39 AM
In countries where the economy is not developed at the proper level, earning money on the creep is a very good option! For example, I live in Ukraine and I earn much more money from participating in the bounty than working for someone in the country.
Activity: 683
Merit: 500
March 25, 2018, 09:38:09 AM
In addition to reduce unemployment, bitcoin can also be an alternative to find additional money for those who already work. But indeed in fact true with the bitcoin able to reduce unemployment, so bitcoin able to make people make money by alternative way. In this case bitcoin is able to help our economy.
Activity: 867
Merit: 522
March 25, 2018, 09:21:54 AM
In the United States, 53 million people are working freelance. By 2020, this number is projected to rise to a whopping 50% of the nation's total workforce. Bitcoin is solving this problem. Many people have had income from bitcoin
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
March 25, 2018, 09:16:15 AM
I guess bitcoin reduces unemployment is true, but the important thing is Bitcoin give unemployment income. In social status, yes they are still unemployment but atleast they have job to do and have income from bitcoin
This is just their temporary income. Bitcoin does not solve unemployment problems but it helps unemployed people have the money to spend on life
Activity: 30
March 25, 2018, 09:10:52 AM
Not sure Bitcoin alone can reduce unemployment - but using it for payment can make some work more accessible for people, which could have such an effect. Naturally, it depends on how you measure unemployment too - governments and organizations all have their differing metrics for that.
Activity: 58
March 25, 2018, 09:09:59 AM

Yes because bitcoin dont need any requirements, if you have money to invest and know how it works then you can use it.
And for this forum like this you just need to have understanding on how it works, what is bitcoin all about then you can join in this kind of forum. People who cant have any job this is the kind of work they need, because there are no requirements and hard qualifications needed.
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
March 25, 2018, 09:02:39 AM
The people who are unemployed and well introduce by bitcoin in order to gain money out of it, so if this will continue and unemployed people will join bitcoin and are lucky enough to gain some income ,time will come that this bitcoin will reduces unemployment in every country provided that you are very hard working individual and alway patient.
Activity: 108
March 25, 2018, 09:01:45 AM
I believe so, in one way or another it reduces unemployment. can you imagine thē large number who are joinīng the altcoins bounties, i m sure there are a lot from them are unemployed and are able t earn because of bitcoin. bitĉoin became an option for the unemployed.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
March 25, 2018, 08:33:15 AM
Bitcoin can reduce unemployment but only on an individual basis and without some formal registration of such figures because most of bitcoin related jobs are not registered anywhere. This is still not formal economy and by trading bitcoin or performing some services paid in bitcoin people are helping themselves but in the eye of formal authorities they remain unemployed.
In the eyes of their formal authority remains idle the true reason why people look at their point of view, other than those who do bitcoin work or provide services all have a hidden performance without people knowing it. My question for you is work to earn money or to find a job? If the work of earning money fits perfectly with bitcoin because bitcoin is included in the money that can be exchanged.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
March 25, 2018, 08:30:33 AM
Well i think bitcoin can reduce unemployment due to bitcoin is one of the alternative jobs to earn income for people who don't have any job. They can join on bounty campaign that available in this forum and if the project has been success they will get paid it. They can also invest on bitcoin by doing daily trading or long-term trading for earn some money.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010
March 25, 2018, 07:49:10 AM
Bitcoin can reduce unemployment but only on an individual basis and without some formal registration of such figures because most of bitcoin related jobs are not registered anywhere. This is still not formal economy and by trading bitcoin or performing some services paid in bitcoin people are helping themselves but in the eye of formal authorities they remain unemployed.
Activity: 140
March 25, 2018, 07:39:59 AM

Possible if the bitcoin continue to grow in the market , many will shift to trading.but you still need to have regular job to support you when Bitcoin low season selling acure!  If you will depend only in bitcojn you will have hard time getting enough resources!
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
March 25, 2018, 02:05:08 AM

For my opinion, Bitcoin can not reduce the unemployment rate all over the world, but it can help to earn those people who have the Internet and some skills for earning. Bitcoin is one of the good things to earn because only thing you need to do is wait and earn.
Little thing if there is someone idle then he can hunting bitcoin or altcoin, here a lot of choices from instagram, twitter, facebook, signature campaign, youtube, reddit, blog and so on, if there are 10 types of bounties of course need at least 5 hours working and it will keep them busy.
Activity: 252
March 25, 2018, 01:50:49 AM

i think you're right. Many people now is involve in bitcoin, and this gives them the opportunity to earn money especially thise who are jobless people. Just by joining a aignature and social media campaign let's them earn money in the comfort of their home.
Activity: 217
Merit: 1
March 25, 2018, 12:53:43 AM
Yes, I think so too. Basically I agree that bitcoin somehow reduces unemployment
with the fact that people can earn and invest at the comforts of their homes and
even part-time. It gives individuals that option and opportunity to earn in several
ways in cryptocurrency. A lot of people I know are depending on bitcoins for a living
and it seems to work out quite well for them, that's one of the reasons that made
me get into bitcoins. It may not drastically reduce but it gave people an earning
capacity to alleviate or assist expenditures on peoples way of living. It's some sort
of financial assistance, although you have to earn our way throughout it. it's a smart
way of temporarily alleviating financial situations in modern standard living.
Pages:
Jump to: