Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment - page 2. (Read 100516 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 38
April 15, 2018, 01:53:52 PM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?

There are a lot of ways of earning bitcoins. Bounties first of all, but you can find sites and job announcements around the Web paid in bitcoin. I don't know if it reduces unemployment, but for sure bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general are starting to offer new types of jobs.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
April 15, 2018, 01:49:35 PM
I think that bitcoin does not reduce the unemployment rate, because it is an investment tool, not a new workplace. It can be considered only as an additional income.
It seems to me that if Bitcoin reduces unemployment, statistics should show it. But to date, many users of crypto-currencies are anonymous and do not advertise their activities.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
April 15, 2018, 12:59:45 PM
I think that bitcoin does not reduce the unemployment rate, because it is an investment tool, not a new workplace. It can be considered only as an additional income.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 15, 2018, 12:25:46 PM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

In my country the unemployment rate has been increasing, so many people have tried to follow their children to learn to get the best jobs today, many of whom do not go to school but do not do anything. Any work because they do not know these coins, I am currently involved in Bitcoin, but my country is not well known.
No government of any country can actually ask people to involve in bitcoins as a way of earning constant/stable money ( As a full time job ) . Its upto people whether they get any idea of how they can make money out of Bitcoin .
Activity: 1050
Merit: 10
April 15, 2018, 12:16:01 PM
Since the Crypto market was born, BTC is a popular coin, and has created jobs for many people around the world. They have helped many people out of poverty. I really thank BTC because they exist in this world.
Bitcoin will continue to be a popular and difficult coin to replace bitcoin, this is because the number of bitcoin users continues to grow and almost all investors make bitcoin as a benchmark for other coin prices.
Activity: 333
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
April 15, 2018, 12:08:11 PM

In my country the unemployment rate has been increasing, so many people have tried to follow their children to learn to get the best jobs today, many of whom do not go to school but do not do anything. Any work because they do not know these coins, I am currently involved in Bitcoin, but my country is not well known.
Activity: 308
April 15, 2018, 12:03:28 PM

For me, Bitcoin is greatly reducing unemployment. Because this has been proven in my country a lot of unemployment but since know Bitcoin to have a job and have income. Although only a few who know Bitcoin in my country. And this includes me. Previously I again did not work and eventually brother I offered to learn and get to know Bitcoin deeper. Then finally to this day I still survive in Bitcoin.
Activity: 458
April 15, 2018, 11:57:12 AM
Yes, in addition to the reduction of unemployment, bitcoin has contributed to advancement of payment system. Its very easy for people to transfer value to any part of the world without the involvement of financial institutions.
Activity: 118
April 15, 2018, 11:53:00 AM
Since the beginning when bitcoin came to this world it has reduced 15% of unemployment perhaps in future it will incease but at the same time it seems it is difficult to go with bitcoin to meet the challenges for the new members.
Activity: 182
April 15, 2018, 11:45:32 AM
Absolutely yes! There's a lot of graduated all over the world that unemployment. They are seriously struggling to find job but unlucky nothing. Then here comes bitcoin or suppose cryptocurrency introduce by some of their friend. Then the mind pump up and try to enter this place to learn some new things. Until now most probably those person who have the idea regarding crypto money are still in this place.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 269
April 15, 2018, 11:44:32 AM
In addition to reducing unemployment bitcoin can also be an alternative to find additional money for those who already work
I agree kak, bitcoin is not only reduce unemployment, but also a lot of advantages of bitcoin, it's just that we oerlu name hard work and try routinely
Activity: 854
April 15, 2018, 11:31:46 AM
bitcoin provides an opportunity for unemployment to earn a lot of money by joining a bounty or doing a trade so it's very clear if bitcoin reduces unemployment
Activity: 210
April 15, 2018, 11:17:19 AM
Since the Crypto market was born, BTC is a popular coin, and has created jobs for many people around the world. They have helped many people out of poverty. I really thank BTC because they exist in this world.
Activity: 210
April 15, 2018, 10:50:20 AM

Yes it is! With Bitcoin the unemployment rate was getting to reduce, because bitcoin helps people without a stable jobs or without permanent works. Even the undergraduate students spending time to earn money for their tuition fees they also help with bitcoin. In bitcoin people can earn money without highest degree attain as long as you have the ability and skill that helps you to works with Bitcoin.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 12
April 15, 2018, 10:36:37 AM
With a marketcap of more than $ 150 billion it is perfectly natural that bitcoin becomes a fantastic economic potential, if managed and legalized, I'm sure that bitcoin can significantly reduce unemployment.
Activity: 586
Merit: 250
April 15, 2018, 10:00:42 AM
Bitcoin does help many people's economy to date. among them some have fixed jobs. there are also unemployed. so bitcoin does reduce unemployment so far.
much job that we do from crypto market.some of them as trader, bounty hunter or miner.but we can started as bounty hunter , it need no capital and every one can do this job.so everyone could earn money and unumployment rate reduce.
Yes, it is an irrefutable fact that the presence of bitcoin is a great solution for reducing work because of the many jobs associated with bitcoin such as mining, trading, mining equipment and so on.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
April 15, 2018, 09:44:31 AM
I agree with you, bitcoin really helps one's economy especially for the unemployed for students who are still learning also get paid their school needs with the help of bitcoin
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
April 15, 2018, 08:20:16 AM
Bitcoin does help many people's economy to date. among them some have fixed jobs. there are also unemployed. so bitcoin does reduce unemployment so far.
much job that we do from crypto market.some of them as trader, bounty hunter or miner.but we can started as bounty hunter , it need no capital and every one can do this job.so everyone could earn money and unumployment rate reduce.
Activity: 110
April 15, 2018, 08:17:01 AM
Activity: 45
April 15, 2018, 12:51:32 AM
you guys are wrong. Unemployment is when you do not have any company to sign you up for work. So, this means that bitcoin helps people to make money but it does not reduce unemployment. It also makes more unemployment cause many people drop their jobs for bitcoin

Yeah.. honestly people who are investing in Bitcoin are mainly those who have disposable income. Where does that income come from? Their job. Those who aren't employed and have income will not throw their money willy nilly in a highly-speculative asset.
Pages:
Jump to: