Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment - page 3. (Read 100516 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
April 15, 2018, 12:28:46 AM
you guys are wrong. Unemployment is when you do not have any company to sign you up for work. So, this means that bitcoin helps people to make money but it does not reduce unemployment. It also makes more unemployment cause many people drop their jobs for bitcoin
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
April 14, 2018, 11:28:35 PM
We can not say that bitcoin has reduced unemployment in the best way to make money from it, but in the future it can certainly reduce unemployment as more people will be involved in bitcoin. And now it starts to happen. I am a student, it is not possible to work because I have to go to college during working hours. Thanks to bitcoin, especially this forum I can earn income without disturbing my lecture. I thank you very much to this forum. Particularly forum bounty.
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
April 14, 2018, 10:55:43 PM
In a community that there are residents with no works , maybe bitcoin could help people who are unemployed, by simply educate them on how to be joining in bitcoin activities and can earn a living through bitcoin, by this means the bitcoin can reduces unemplyoment rate in a certain community.
Activity: 378
April 14, 2018, 09:21:01 PM
Fact that bitcoin reduces unemployment, if we look at the facts today many things related to bitcoin which is certainly related to money, for example is mining, with mining certainly involves many people work so that can be used as additional income for most people.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 10
April 14, 2018, 07:40:12 PM
I'm sure that almost all bitcoin users initially are unemployed, they only make bitcoin as the main income because of the fantastic price increase of bitcoin occurred in the last year.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
April 14, 2018, 07:20:54 PM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?
yes it is true that bitcoin provides job opportunities for unemployed people. I also think that running bitcoin takes unlimited hard work, like working in the real world.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
April 14, 2018, 07:09:56 PM
Yes true, it must be admitted that the presence of bitcoin makes a lot of new things, many people are preoccupied with things related to bitcoin from mining, trading, and so on, and now the bitcoin marketcap reaches more than $ 150 billion and this is a very large nominal and potential .
Activity: 151
April 14, 2018, 07:03:54 PM
Yes, i believe that bitcoin reduce unemployed people like me, as of now this is my  alternative way to earn money and I think I need to focus in this kind of work because I see the big benefits of bitcoin in every user, but still I want to have a regular job to have a monthly income to support my daily needs.
Activity: 352
April 14, 2018, 06:14:35 PM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

My opinion is bitcoin is not a real job but it is another source of income. Some users here in bitcointalk forum did keep their job because some country did not legalized so in a country that won't legalized bitcoin or another cryptocurrency would be hard for them. When you watch news the number of unemployed increases but they did not realize that even though you're unemployed in their record but you did another way of earning money by doing business in bitcoin.
Activity: 226
April 14, 2018, 05:51:29 PM
Actualy I will repeat myself again. it appears that only 10% of people entering this market will survive on it and make a profit worth of working here, imho
Activity: 97
April 14, 2018, 05:41:14 PM
Yes, Bitcoin somehow reduces unemployment rate of each country. It can be an alternative source of income if you know how to use bitcoin. But it doesn't mean you'll just settle on this kind of work. You need to find stable job to support your family and your daily needs. But were lucky enough that we have discovered bitcoin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
April 14, 2018, 02:55:25 PM
Uneployment problem can't be solved by making new people working with bitcoin. They are just reciving something not for a long time and only few of them would be fine after all.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
April 14, 2018, 02:26:16 PM

Yes I do believe that bitcoin reduces unemployment because bitcoin provides employment to the people throughout the globe. Bitcoin is a very good platform to start earning money and become financially strong this is because it provides many ways to the people by which they can start earning money and get employed like one can join signature campaign where one has to post on relevant topics and then they are paid accordingly this just like getting employed at a company.
Activity: 812
Merit: 108
April 14, 2018, 02:24:02 PM
yes Bitcoin actually help to improve buying power of people who are working in crypto industries
when it comes to employment, Yes crypto is providing employment to thousand's of people because we have seen there are many exchanges, on backend people are working. and Blockchain technology is also on growing stage and people are looking for career in blockchain. we can say that bitcoin is helpful for decreasing unemployment rate in the world.
Activity: 36
April 14, 2018, 02:21:23 PM
If bit coins were more popular, we'd have a bigger unemployment problem, not a smaller one.

See, unemployment is directly linked to the availability of capital. Hiring happens when new businesses can start, or when existing businesses can expand. Under ideal circumstances this happens as a predictable rate. But that can only happen if capital is available consistently and for low prices.

If bit coins were popular as a store of value, capital would be more expensive and less readily available. The reason is obvious: By definition, bit coins being more popular as a store of value means draining money out of the capital market and squirreling it away in bit coins.

Since we already have a problem of capital not being available as widely and as cheaply as it needs to be, further reducing the size of the capital market would make unemployment worse, because it would be more expensive for new businesses to start or for existing businesses to expand.

What we need to bring unemployment down further is cheaper and more widely available capital. This is already happening; lending reserves are expanding at a steady rate thanks to Fed open-market operations, and historically low interest rate returns on cash holdings are prompting long-term investors to restructure their portfolios in ways that are capital-market friendly. It's just that what's happening now needs to continue happening in order for business to expand and unemployment to fall back to nominal levels.

If somebody waved a magic wand and made bit coins, say, a million times more widely used as a store of value, that'd hurt the economic recovery toward full employment, not help it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
April 14, 2018, 01:45:57 PM
Unemployment is a serious issue in the world today.With the emergence of bitcoin,thousands of jobs have been created on the blockchain.Either participating in a bounty campaign,investing in cryptocurrencies or mining has put money in the pockets of many around the globe.Yes bitcoin has helped in providing jobs around the world and the various governments must accept and promote it since it has the potential of ending unemployment.
Activity: 210
April 14, 2018, 12:44:35 PM

Yes I agree, bitcoin is really a big help to many people especially to those unemployed and even student can also join to become profitable while studying.
Activity: 140
April 14, 2018, 12:28:50 PM
no doubt if bitcoin reduces unemployment, many people do not have a job but they can buy whatever they want even those who work do not necessarily buy something they want
Activity: 98
April 14, 2018, 12:27:09 PM

Yes it's true many unemployed today are working in bitcoin.
Activity: 294
April 14, 2018, 11:58:03 AM
For me, I really think that bitcoin really reduces unemployment because with investing to bitcoin, you could really earn money specially when you really spend your time on working for bitcoin. And not only it reduces unemployment
Pages:
Jump to: