Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment - page 4. (Read 100516 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 0
April 12, 2018, 01:26:57 PM
of course greatly reducing unemployment like me now, i am just a widow who does not have a job but with bitcoin i work at home by following bounty signature while keeping my son
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
April 12, 2018, 01:24:07 PM
I can say that it is because there are many people that are now using bitcoin as a mode of payment in giving wages to their employees and bitcoin can use not just by one person or selected persons it can use by all people who has a knowledge about it.
Activity: 255
Merit: 10
April 12, 2018, 01:14:16 PM
Yes, I agree. Bitcoin and all the crypto world is a great platform where unqualified students of whatever else people can earn money and have some work for themselves
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
April 12, 2018, 01:10:17 PM
actually it depends how the person uses bitcoin. if they can make jobs using bitcoin, I think it can reduce unemployment. I am sure, many people have done that. build a business with bitcoin, and start reducing unemployment with it.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
April 12, 2018, 01:05:32 PM
Others may consider bitcoin as their main source of income or their job. But for me, now that bitcoin still not recognized in our country, i still consider this as my other source of income, an additional source of income for our growing family.
it is true that bitcoin is a good source of income if I think. because the results of the bitcoin did not disappoint and many successful people are also because of bitcoin.
yes I hope in your country that bitcoin fast legend by your country government
Activity: 354
April 12, 2018, 12:41:12 PM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?

Somehow, those people who can access the bitcoin are those people who have an internet connection. So if the unemployed people can access on it, it is a chance to reduce the unemployed people. Of they can access on it they will have an opportunity to have a job and gain a money for them. But sad to say if you have poor and if you can't have an access it is bad for you because even there's a job in bitcoin and if you can't access there non sense at all. Thus it can reduces unemployed people but it is still in biased way.
Activity: 117
April 12, 2018, 11:51:17 AM
bitcoin is not reducing unemployment much. As, million of people neither have desktop computer nor have internet access. They don't even know what is digital currency.
I agree with your opinion, can reduce unemployment if unemployment is supported by new technology and internet access.
Activity: 560
April 12, 2018, 10:52:27 AM
Of course it is high volatile, but its mostly growing up with time, even with that time when market is falling at all, it still is better then was year before
Activity: 624
April 11, 2018, 12:28:30 PM
Absolutely right. Bitcoin could be an option for those who unemployed or those who tried to find a job but haven't got any. Bitcoin could be another income source for them. Although Bitcoin isn't really a job but at least they could earn money for living.
Activity: 163
April 11, 2018, 12:27:52 PM
Bitcoin can't give you a job, the maximum it can do it can facilitate your job.
Don't even start with the trading bitcoin is a job. Then people might claim that betting on horses is a job.
It's not bitcoin that creates the "jobs" of sigcampaigns or webdesign or whatever.
It's the people who own those business that create those part time jobs.
Activity: 129
April 11, 2018, 12:26:04 PM
I agree, Bitcoin industry is able to create new employment from scratch, there are so many unexplored (yet) possibilities from which we can improve our society, thanks to Bitcoin

I agree with you. I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world
What is your opinion this time?

Activity: 182
April 11, 2018, 11:34:50 AM
I agree, Bitcoin industry is able to create new employment from scratch, there are so many unexplored (yet) possibilities from which we can improve our society, thanks to Bitcoin
Activity: 121
April 11, 2018, 10:39:28 AM
It is true that the bitcoin reduces unemployment. Many people are now have a good job because of the bitcoin. Many people are getting interesting to the bitcoin even though the money that we can earn is not stable.
Activity: 134
April 11, 2018, 10:21:27 AM
Yes, I agree with you. Bitcoin really has changed a person's life. I see people around me, they already have bitcoin and the family's economy is growing. I think Bitcoin is a new job for them.
Activity: 297
Merit: 1
April 11, 2018, 09:44:34 AM
I think cryptocurrencies in general has a way to reduce unemployment. For instance there are ways for an individual to earn a token/altcoin even without investing or doing mining. There are many outlets out there that offers token/altcoins as an alternative of payment for outsourcing workload like this forum.
Activity: 72
April 11, 2018, 09:34:32 AM
Others may consider bitcoin as their main source of income or their job. But for me, now that bitcoin still not recognized in our country, i still consider this as my other source of income, an additional source of income for our growing family.
Activity: 252
April 11, 2018, 08:38:36 AM
Bitcoin undoubtedly minimizes unemployment and I am a reside example of it as I was jobless and was not obtaining any supply of cash flow but after being aware of bitcoins I never want any other total time work as I am earning excellent income only from bitcoins.
Activity: 336
April 11, 2018, 08:00:29 AM
I think not everyone will be able to invest money in bitcoins because this requires a certain mind and skill, so the unemployed will still remain.
Activity: 924
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
April 11, 2018, 07:57:15 AM
Indirectly, bitcoin increasing demand on GPU and other tools to build mining rig. Manufacture must be open vacancies to meet that demand and its can reducing unemployment
Activity: 269
April 11, 2018, 07:50:18 AM
It's been a lot of news about the benefits of bitcoin because it proved to be the solution of the various problems of the economy, in addition to poverty, bitcoin can be opportunities to resolve unemployment.
Pages:
Jump to: