Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment - page 5. (Read 100516 times)

Activity: 212
Merit: 100
April 11, 2018, 07:20:50 AM
In addition to reducing unemployment bitcoin can also be an alternative to find additional money for those who already work
Technically speaking and based on the economy bitcoin will not literally reduces unemployment since it is not yet legalized in our country so it will not be included. Instead bitcoin reduces poverty, if the poor peiple are engage and use btc then they will not be recognize as poor since they can now earn through btc.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
April 11, 2018, 07:11:18 AM
Yes,it can be , unemployment on regular business industry is very high nowadays. Bitcoin or Crytocurrency is something as an option now to earn and thus help unemployed people to earn something and sometimes huge amount.
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
April 11, 2018, 06:56:10 AM
That's right, bitcoin is reducing unemployment, for a fact I've know someone who doesnot works on regular job, because of making money from blockchain and bitcoin.
It is really a good investment as you do not have to do anything hard practically but to work hard in seeking knowledge for it. Bitcoin is the business of knowledge or mind and you have to use your mind according to the rules and principals of economics and statistics to look into everything on their own bases.

Bitcoin is a way of earning for online as well as for offline users that can be of trading and investments. It reduces the unemployment rate. This technology is using all over the world for cheap and valuable transactions within seconds.
Activity: 121
Merit: 0
April 11, 2018, 04:08:29 AM
bitcoin is not reducing unemployment much. As, million of people neither have desktop computer nor have internet access. They don't even know what is digital currency.
Activity: 71
April 11, 2018, 02:36:22 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?

when the jobless has get income from bitcoin, thats reduce unemployment in a country.
Activity: 532
April 11, 2018, 01:50:03 AM
Exactly true, but I think not that many people can easily understand how to use bitcoin even workin in bitcoin. Maybe it will take quite long for the people to understand, but have you guys ever think that when you have some bitcoin let says enough to make a kinda bussiness which is you can invite unemployment person to work,  could be so awesome.
Activity: 411
April 11, 2018, 12:59:48 AM
I think its true that bitcoin offer opportunities to make money for everyone that came to crypto, its not usual real job as we know that.
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
April 10, 2018, 05:14:11 PM
yes, it is very true that the bitcoin greatly reduces unemployment. bitcoin not only reduces unemployment but also provides extra money for people who are already working to fulfill their lives, because bitcoin can be done anytime and anywhere as long as we have free time.
Activity: 120
April 10, 2018, 04:43:45 PM
With all of my excess money, i will save it for the future purposes and grow it. You can do both of it since it depends on your decision. Investing something can be great but there are still a risk. Saving money is not bad because you are saving for your future. In my opinion , go for what is best for you.
Activity: 252
April 10, 2018, 01:41:21 PM
BitcoiniN işsizliği azaltacağını düşünmüyorum çünkü bitcoin yatırımcıları kolay para kazanmaya alıştıkları için kazandıkları paraları fabrika veya işyeri açmak yerine yine bitcoine yatırım yaparlar diye tahmin ediyorum.
Activity: 117
April 10, 2018, 12:32:12 PM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?
of course, can reduce unemployment because bitcoin like working in the real world that requires patience and diligence is high.
Activity: 98
April 09, 2018, 04:34:27 PM
I agree that Bitcoin can help to reduce unemployment.It will help them to earn money buy joining in this forum or in a campaign.And also it can help to those who already have a job to have an extra income.Remember that you need to have a knowledge about Bitcoin for you to gain and earn more.
Activity: 98
April 09, 2018, 04:29:58 PM
I disagree. Bitcoin can not reduce the level of unemployment. For all the existence of bitcoin, many people still remain without work, because they do not have the Internet to study crypto currency.
Activity: 154
April 09, 2018, 04:22:13 PM
Bitcoin doesn't significantly reduce unemployment. Like me for example, remain unemployed because i prefer to trading altcoin or forex. After all, income i get still higher than when i was an employee.
Activity: 293
April 09, 2018, 05:16:41 AM
That's right, bitcoin is reducing unemployment, for a fact I've know someone who doesnot works on regular job, because of making money from blockchain and bitcoin.
Activity: 92
April 08, 2018, 09:37:33 PM
really bitcoin is very helpful for those who are hard to get a job other than that bitcoin can also for money tanbahan for those who already have a permanent job
Activity: 21
April 08, 2018, 07:35:38 PM
Bitcoin is a viable source of income, but typically only with higher paid jobs. Essentially, cryptospace in general facilitates a borderless "gig" economy, which can be very useful for unskilled or low skilled tasks. In countries where the standard of living outstripes these earnings, this stream if income is helpful, but not enough for a living income. It would take skilled work, a thing which all unemployed participants might not be capable of. At least, in this space specifically.
Activity: 378
ApolloX
April 08, 2018, 07:27:14 PM
I think that actually it increases unemployment (according to the various polls) - this "employment" is not legal in many countries, so this is a difficult topic to discuss as for me.
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
What have you done. meh meh
April 08, 2018, 07:09:50 PM
I agree with this bitcoin helps many people that do not have work because there are many opportunities here. It only depends on what skill we have but if people know bitcoin but lazy to learn it then it won't reduce people who don't have work.
Activity: 625
Merit: 501
April 08, 2018, 06:54:17 PM
Bitcoin provides job opportunities for the unemployed, we all know that working on crypto is not easy, even though we work on crypto only silent, but it requires intelligent thinking.

That's right. Trading Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies require skills so that you will earn. Bitcoin reduces unemployment because it is also another type of career that we can choose over. So I guess, this is an opportunity for other people who cannot work for a day-job because doing trading can do even at home.
You have to remember trading just help you have profit WHEN someone lose money to transfer that amount to your funds. I do not agree Bitcoin investment is really a way to help the unemployed have a job. Instead of wait the profit from Bitcoin, I think they should to research about the Bitcoin technology. In the future, the blockchain developer will become rare workers on the world.
Pages:
Jump to: