Author

Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment - page 207. (Read 100516 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
May 29, 2017, 09:22:24 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?

Honestly, dirty toilets have reduced unemployment as well but are we talking about it? No. It's because it's totally normal that if something that can be monetize pops up, then it will reduce unemployment. Bitcoin is no different to any other concepts or jobs out there. One thing I want to address, if you're working online, you're not seen by the government as someone who's employed. Your status is still unemployed since they don't know about your job. You can't get a credit card as well since you're unemployed. Unless you hand down a valid collateral to the banks, you're not getting a loan because you don't have a pay slip from your day job.
Activity: 1092
May 29, 2017, 09:15:16 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

If anyone in this industry who wants to earn big profit of bitcoin. I agreed that it requires hard work and creativity, it really needs time and effort to gain it actually, before you harvest your fruit of labor it will take 6months or more before you get earn big amount of bitcoin, meaning bitcoin can lessen the count of unemployed people.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
May 29, 2017, 08:44:25 AM
At some countries you are able to survive already doing faucets, and some signatures and captcha service, sure isnt the best way, but some people are able to survive doing those, soo we can say crypto world is changing a lot lifes, soo with that i do hope people dont go greedy and lost all gamble.

I don't think you need to rely on doing faucets, joining a signature campaign and participating on answering captchas. It is not enough for us to survive on a regualr basis. Think of it, if you are doing those, that means you have electricity bill, which you pay every month, the same as the internet connection. What you are earning from these 3 is not enough.
Activity: 729
May 29, 2017, 08:07:03 AM
At some countries you are able to survive already doing faucets, and some signatures and captcha service, sure isnt the best way, but some people are able to survive doing those, soo we can say crypto world is changing a lot lifes, soo with that i do hope people dont go greedy and lost all gamble.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
May 29, 2017, 08:04:27 AM
I don't think BTC will in anyway reduce unemployment, not too many people know about it and use it...It's expensive and cannot get it easily if they not buying it. So I just don't feel like it will somehow someday reduce unemployment

You are right, and for many of us here bitcoin is extra earning. We all have regular jobs, I think even people that earn a lot didn't quit from their real jobs. Rich are becoming richer, and bitcoin is the same in that way, who had money to risk, who have money to risk now will make profit, others can just watch. Bitcoin will not reduce unemployment, in future with crypto or not I expect bigger jazz between rich and poor people.
but i think now for most of the people who do not have any day job. who are jobless in real life. for such people bitcoin is the only hope, in fact they are totally depending on bitcoin for their life. and i think some people are even getting good profit from bitcoin, i even say some people who quit their day job for trading bitcoin and altcoin. as they consider bitcoin as more profitable than their day job.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
May 29, 2017, 08:03:30 AM
Not just bitcoin alone but many kind of ways to make money online that can possibly reduce unemployment instead it will increase the amount of self employed or working from their home if only that people will embrace this kind of environment
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
May 29, 2017, 07:24:40 AM
I do not see clearly that bitcoin can reduce unemployment, as many do not know about bitcoint, but there may be some of them who make bitcoints as a permanent livelihood, for the future maybe bitcoints can be alrternative for generating revenue
Activity: 518
May 29, 2017, 06:16:29 AM
I am not sure how much of an impact bitcoin has had on the employment rate in my country but judging from the posts here, I can see that it has been very good for those who have been making some extra earnings, be it from signature campaign, trading, or rendering services in exchange for bitcoin. These are all good but I think if this gets to another notch, the government is surely going to make sure they get a slice of what we earn by imposing taxes on this kinds of earnings.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
May 29, 2017, 06:16:03 AM
I do not see how bitcoins reduce unemployment because I cannot think of any employers that pay their employees in bitcoins besides this forum, a quick google search shows this wiki

https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/List_of_companies_that_pay_employees_in_Bitcoin

and the list doesn't seem very long

Right now it's a short one, but it definitely will get longer with time. Also I'm sure that's not the full list already.

And on this forum, as you've mentioned, employers pay their employees in BTC. In the Services section there are new posts almost every day and they are not only about signature campaigns. You can earn Bitcoin doing graphic design, coding, translation etc.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
May 29, 2017, 06:15:31 AM
Yes since the technology is new and most of the people are not aware of it. Bitcoin posses tremendous potential to bring massive change in current financial system so there is a huge scope for bitcoin business at the moment and it I see very positive picture for the bitcoin related business (example : services like bitpay would kill paypal in terms of volume and user base in next decade). Indirectly, it will help to build employments for those who are capable to adopt this revolutionary technology as early as possible.
Activity: 700
May 29, 2017, 05:54:35 AM
Of course, bitcoin can increase employment and reduce unemployment. The creation of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies led to the creation of an entire industry, which includes:

• mining communities
  • exchange markets
  • individual traders

Activity: 742
May 29, 2017, 05:53:13 AM

Yes, I agree with your opinion, I have seen some people have jobs from Bitcoin. Bitcoin has reduced unemployment, it has helped many unemployed to become better. Some people have skills but they do not have a job, thanks to the Bitcoin community they have introduced their talents to work and paid for by Bitcoin. Not only that, Bitcoin also helps many people with extra income, which helps to make the economy more stable. However, we have to work hard to get Bitcoin
copper member
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
May 29, 2017, 05:47:34 AM

It depends to the unemployed person, there are a lot of changes but I love on how bitcoin is giving most of the unemployed people to work and earn bitcoin. Those companies that prefer to pay bitcoin instead of real cash or PayPal is nailing it, also there are a lot of ways to earn to bitcoin like if you don't have a career, start trading.

How can it be depend on unemployed person only and how you can say start trading when you have not enough experience and knowledge. You have to make your career first and need to search a full time job because bitcoin is only a part time earning. Bitcoin only used as temporary source of earning.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 29, 2017, 05:08:39 AM
I don't think BTC will in anyway reduce unemployment, not too many people know about it and use it...It's expensive and cannot get it easily if they not buying it. So I just don't feel like it will somehow someday reduce unemployment

You are right, and for many of us here bitcoin is extra earning. We all have regular jobs, I think even people that earn a lot didn't quit from their real jobs. Rich are becoming richer, and bitcoin is the same in that way, who had money to risk, who have money to risk now will make profit, others can just watch. Bitcoin will not reduce unemployment, in future with crypto or not I expect bigger jazz between rich and poor people.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
May 29, 2017, 04:48:34 AM
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
May 29, 2017, 04:19:31 AM
I read somewhere, not so long ago, that bitcoin and created more jobs than the US government in 2014.

Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies created an estimated 250,000 jobs during 2014 according to the article. These were jobs that never existed prior to the creation of bitcoins.

Examples are traders (crypto traders), exchanges + employees, crypto writers, Asic chip designers, crypto gambling operators, multisig and script developer, bitcoin crowdfunding and consulting, etc etc.

There are just too many jobs created by the bitcoin economy, both formal and informal. I could spend all day listing them.
Activity: 714
Merit: 254
May 29, 2017, 03:51:44 AM
I strongly agree sir, with that opinion, I hope also people better understand how bitcoin business so people who do not exist in this business do not consider that people who do this business are lazy people, because basically bitcoin business is also same as Business they do offline
This is indeed a very great and interesting topic, of course doing business doesn't mean they were lazy, business is good compared to employment where in you only earn at fix price but in business you earn as much as you want depending on how you are good at your business, same goes here in bitcoin, if you are focus here for sure you will earn a lot.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
May 29, 2017, 03:33:22 AM

Well, people ought not to be too dependable in bitcoin as their main source if income. Yes, it is true that for unemployed people, doing bitcoin and doing all sorts of earning money through this is fun and great but we shouldn't give all of our time in this. We should have another main job that can be a good source of our income and bitcoin should be just our alternative way of earning money.
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
May 29, 2017, 02:38:20 AM

Yes its true, because I am one those community that bitcoin helped me out from being unemployed for having a  part time job here online.
So it means it lessen the count numbers of jobless people in the whole world I think.

You got the job, but many foreign exchange worker will lose their jobs when bitcoin becomes very popular.
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
May 29, 2017, 01:24:31 AM

No doubt Bitcoin has provided a great source of income. People can make easy money online doing various jobs for Bitcoin.
But is it really contributing significantly to society? The answer is no. I don't think Bitcoin hardly shares more than 3-5% of total online income. Also if we talk expansion of these figure, it is not possible. Imagine if members on btctalk forum increase 10x, will everyone be assured of signature earnings? Indeed no, Bitcoin industry need to expand more to be declare as promising way of income

There is no need to imagine anything since facts strongly disprove your point

And they will tell you that the number of users at Bitcointalk increased even more than that during the last 2-3 years (you can easily see that by user ID's increase in the given period). And what d'ye think? The number of signature campaigns increased as well. Well, maybe, not so greatly, but personally I saw no particular issues with enrolling in a new signature campaign for myself as well as for folks who had been enrolled in the same campaign as me when that campaign ended. Honestly, I was almost always quite happy with every new campaign as well as the rates paid. I'd rather say it was a campaign duration that mattered most for me (obviously, the longer the better). In a nutshell, with an increase in the number of Bitcoin users, we should as well expect an increase in the number of Bitcoin services which need advertising
Jump to: