Author

Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment - page 208. (Read 100516 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
May 28, 2017, 09:40:52 PM
I strongly agree sir, with that opinion, I hope also people better understand how bitcoin business so people who do not exist in this business do not consider that people who do this business are lazy people, because basically bitcoin business is also same as Business they do offline
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
May 28, 2017, 09:27:20 PM
I think that's true, because bitcoin turns unemployment into an entrepreneur. Well, I mostly see bitcoin seekers opening a store business, or buying something that people can also enjoy but for a fee. So many people like that include me, and that reduces unemployment.
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
May 28, 2017, 08:44:32 PM
Right now in my country, they are gradually moving to bitcoin business and the unemployment rate is clearly reduced where I live. Bitcoin is the extra financial source that anyone wants, but to get there you have to have enough financial knowledge about bitcoins.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
May 28, 2017, 06:48:50 PM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?
Yes its true, because I am one those community that bitcoin helped me out from being unemployed for having a  part time job here online.
So it means it lessen the count numbers of jobless people in the whole world I think.
Bitcoin is a legit job and yes it already lessen the amount of people who are jobless in the world and also some of those jobless person in the world are already making a lot of money than the usual person or average employee, bitcoin is one of the best currency that can help other people to be rich and leave out from poverty.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
May 28, 2017, 06:35:31 PM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

It depends to the unemployed person, there are a lot of changes but I love on how bitcoin is giving most of the unemployed people to work and earn bitcoin. Those companies that prefer to pay bitcoin instead of real cash or PayPal is nailing it, also there are a lot of ways to earn to bitcoin like if you don't have a career, start trading.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
May 28, 2017, 06:25:53 PM

Yes its true, because I am one those community that bitcoin helped me out from being unemployed for having a  part time job here online.
So it means it lessen the count numbers of jobless people in the whole world I think.
Activity: 246
Merit: 250
May 28, 2017, 06:21:48 PM
It is really true that this site is very useful to earn online income in real through bitcoin. and even i have also been in deep trouble before joining this forum and after got introduced to this forum from my friend now i am able to earn more then my day job and happily running my family.
You could earn more than your day job  Huh are you serious,what kind of job are you doing buddy,good for you that you could earn more for your family,sure the alt coin space creates more job and opportunities and gives everyone an equal share of the pie.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 524
May 28, 2017, 05:35:35 PM

I can say that its true. Why? because jobless people now can used bitcoin as their work. Its like the other job. You need to work hard here and exert some effort to earn money. They can used it also as their additional income of money. By this it will lessen the number of unemployment people all over the world if we spread what bitcoin is.
yes there is no doubt about this, because to me i think in my areas the employment ration is too much high, but now i am can see that most of the jobless people have started income from online sites and in them bitcoin is the the best one, as bitcoin always give chance to jobless people to earn at least for their daily expenses.

I agree, jobless people that found this site got an opportunity to earn from task and bounties or even selling their services and skills and get paid in bitcoin.  This forum alone is a proof that bitcoin reduces unemployment in different countries.

It is really true that this site is very useful to earn online income in real through bitcoin. and even i have also been in deep trouble before joining this forum and after got introduced to this forum from my friend now i am able to earn more then my day job and happily running my family.
copper member
Activity: 1050
May 28, 2017, 05:12:33 PM
Observing how bitcointalk.org forum gives bounties, the number of task waiting to be done, number of projects that are about to launch and the demand to advertise it, it gives hundreds of people micro job.  Aside from that, those who are offering services such as graphic designs, website development, platform development, programing and coin creation is a proof that Bitcoin helps in terms of giving job to people all around the world and get paid in bitcoin.  With this i agree that Bitcoin reduces unemployment.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 348
May 28, 2017, 04:38:03 PM

I can say that its true. Why? because jobless people now can used bitcoin as their work. Its like the other job. You need to work hard here and exert some effort to earn money. They can used it also as their additional income of money. By this it will lessen the number of unemployment people all over the world if we spread what bitcoin is.
yes there is no doubt about this, because to me i think in my areas the employment ration is too much high, but now i am can see that most of the jobless people have started income from online sites and in them bitcoin is the the best one, as bitcoin always give chance to jobless people to earn at least for their daily expenses.

I agree, jobless people that found this site got an opportunity to earn from task and bounties or even selling their services and skills and get paid in bitcoin.  This forum alone is a proof that bitcoin reduces unemployment in different countries.
Activity: 630
May 28, 2017, 04:20:30 PM

legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153
May 28, 2017, 04:06:36 PM
I do believe so. There are many people rather to make money with bitcoin than in the real life and there are a lot of them have earned a good amount of Bitcoin thanks to the internet.
Can you explain why? There aren't that many job offers in bitcoin, especially strictly bitcoin related. If you really wanted to find a job, you'd find it much easier in the fiat market.
I don't see bitcoin as a medicine for unemployment. It's a great investment opportunity, and possibly a world-changing technology, but it doesn't help the unemployed. If they have skills, they can find a job anyway, if they don't, only a very few will find a stable income in the world of cryptocurrencies. Too few to make a difference.

What is your point here?  Of course fiat related job  is way more available than bitcoin.  It is a no brainer fact.  But as long as there are jobs, micro jobs, freelancing sites that give employment that paid in bitcoin, it helps even in a little way.  Let us say there are 100 unemployed, even with just a single person being employed by bitcoin related job, it does reduce unemployment.  And yes it might be too few at this moment.  But with the widespread of cryptocurrency specifically bitcoin, unemployed people will be employed with the help of Bitcoin start-up companies and get paid in bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody
May 28, 2017, 03:59:43 PM
I do believe so. There are many people rather to make money with bitcoin than in the real life and there are a lot of them have earned a good amount of Bitcoin thanks to the internet.
Can you explain why? There aren't that many job offers in bitcoin, especially strictly bitcoin related. If you really wanted to find a job, you'd find it much easier in the fiat market.
I don't see bitcoin as a medicine for unemployment. It's a great investment opportunity, and possibly a world-changing technology, but it doesn't help the unemployed. If they have skills, they can find a job anyway, if they don't, only a very few will find a stable income in the world of cryptocurrencies. Too few to make a difference.
Activity: 364
May 28, 2017, 03:31:33 PM
Bitcoin is there just to temporarily help unemployed people. Some might get a good fortune out of it, some might not. People should not lean to much on bitcoin due to its instability. Depending only on bitcoin can be catastrophic on some cases. Bitcoin should be treated as an alternative or source of extra income and not the major source itself. Though it helps the unemployed, being wise is a must in this type of environment.
Mr
Activity: 309
May 28, 2017, 03:24:56 PM
Activity: 750
Merit: 252
May 28, 2017, 02:47:19 PM
I don`t know how much can it reduce unemployment but surely can enable a side incoming. From the other side, people can get fully into a bitcoin world and collect knowledge that can use for making bigger profit. Depends how much time and sense you have for it.   
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
May 28, 2017, 01:22:44 PM
I agree with your opinion
Bitcoin is a side job that can turn into a major job because income here can double from the income of private workers like me
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1174
May 28, 2017, 01:19:21 PM

What does it mean searching for Bitcoin? Do you mean earning?
Yes, earning Bitcoins is similar to earning any other currency, but will it reduce unemployment? I think it won't. If you're dedicating your time and energy to earn Bitcoin, you could be doing something else instead. Bottom line is, if you're eager to earn Bitcoins, you are probably able to earn fiat, but if you're lazy and can't earn fiat, you won't be earning Bitcoins.
Activity: 672
May 28, 2017, 01:11:58 PM
In addition to reducing unemployment bitcoin can also be an alternative to find additional money for those who already work
Yes I agree with this in addition to reducing unemployment bitcoin able to supplement income for people who are already working, But indeed in fact true with the bitcoin able to reduce unemployment so bitcoin able to make people make money by alternative way.
In this case bitcoin is able to help our economy.
Bitcoin can really do reduce unemployment. And it is really great how it can give jobless people a way of earning and can help people with jobs more ways of earning. Me as a student it really helps me a lot to earn while im studying atleast it is like im saving money. And it is really less hassle that is why i love bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728
May 28, 2017, 12:38:35 PM

No doubt Bitcoin has provided a great source of income. People can make easy money online doing various jobs for Bitcoin.
But is it really contributing significantly to society? The answer is no. I don't think Bitcoin hardly shares more than 3-5% of total online income. Also if we talk expansion of these figure, it is not possible. Imagine if members on btctalk forum increase 10x, will everyone be assured of signature earnings? Indeed no, Bitcoin industry need to expand more to be declare as promising way of income.
Jump to: