Author

Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment - page 206. (Read 100516 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 10
May 29, 2017, 05:25:13 PM
In fact, this is a poorly explored niche, and those who find an activity capable of generating demand can be highly rewarded.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
May 29, 2017, 05:23:13 PM
I just read some people mentioning forum signatures as a proof that Bitcoin reduces unemployment Cheesy
Do you really feel that when you're posting for those few coins every month you're employed? Signatures can be qualified as earning on the side, but it's not a real job and has nothing to do with unemployment rates. Try paying for such a little thing like health insurance with signature money and you'll see how little it is.

It's just for some people that lives in countries where monthly paycheck is very low, for them money from signature campaigns are the same as working all month. Again that doesn't mean that bitcoin reduced unemployment in the world, and I don't think that bitcoin has power to do that.
Paying health insurance, to take credit from the bank and collateral to be salary from bitcoin campaigns is impossible.
I wish to add that I agree with comment above in the end bitcoin can kill some jobs.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
May 29, 2017, 05:17:48 PM
No..
Bitcoin does nothing to reduce unemployment.

Earning a few cents from a sig campaign or faucet doesn't mean you have a job.
You have no unemployment benefits when the campaign ends , you have no healthcare benefits it adds nothing to your pension fund.

Only a child would consider these jobs.

And in long term bitcoin is supposed to KILL jobs.
Remember?

Moneygram? Western Union?
WU has 7000, MG 3000 not counting all the offices worldwide.

Not to mention all the banks bitcoin was supposed to kill..

How about those people that struggling to find a work or already not able to work physically? How about those people that being bullied in their work and find peaceful mind doing bitcoin jobs? Signature campaign and faucet are the only one you know how to earn bitcoin? Let's say yes then some of the signature campaign's payment can now have the ability to feed 1 family for a week because of the bitcoin price. Of course it's not a job but taking opportunity by others who are struggling.

Don't be negative. Of course they don't have the same benefits that a normal employee have but it's a good thing they have an opportunity to earn even they have no day jobs than to sit all day in their home waiting for nothing. They are listed at the percentage of unemployed but it's not a big deal as long as they sees opportunity to earned money legally.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
May 29, 2017, 05:11:30 PM
No..

You have no unemployment benefits when the campaign ends , you have no healthcare benefits it adds nothing to your pension fund.

Remember?

Widen your scope pal.  There are freelancing jobs that pay in bitcoin.  It is not only in a signature campaign where one person can earn bitcoin.  If you search this forum you can see some service that actually hires people that have knowledge in programming, marketing, graphic design and much more.  This stuff reduces unemployment.  About the benefits, you can always apply for it voluntarily.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1174
May 29, 2017, 03:59:17 PM
I just read some people mentioning forum signatures as a proof that Bitcoin reduces unemployment Cheesy
Do you really feel that when you're posting for those few coins every month you're employed? Signatures can be qualified as earning on the side, but it's not a real job and has nothing to do with unemployment rates. Try paying for such a little thing like health insurance with signature money and you'll see how little it is.
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
May 29, 2017, 03:35:08 PM

bitcoin won't be making you employed any way. it would be a good way of earning extra with these signature campaigns and similar services but this doesn't really count as employment where you can have a steady consistent income. it still would be best if you can have a job that pays you regularly

i think it depend on the bitcoin users because many of the bitcoin users have made as a permanent source of income and in bitcoin forum there are a lot of opportunities, the signature campaign is not only the one source of income, and let me tell you that working in bitcoin is much better than having a job because in real job the payment are always less than the work, so surely bitcoin reduced the unemployment.
Activity: 756
May 29, 2017, 03:31:04 PM
Due to the unemployment rates in certain countries especially Africa , most of its youth are freelancers and are only able to find jobs remotely. With the introduction of Bitcoin most of these freelance employers are able to pay them online to do part time jobs therefore I can conclude that Bitcoin has reduced unemployment and it's still doing the same.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
May 29, 2017, 03:11:56 PM
No..

Remember?

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
May 29, 2017, 11:17:38 AM
Yeah, bitcoin creates some jobs suitable for young people who are exposed and working a lot on the computer, that reduces the unemployment rate in some countries around the world. Especially the job earn bitcoin do not need a degree, just have certain skills and requirements appropriate for the job, there are many different jobs involved in it, that creates many opportunities for people to work in different fields. The work we often see is signature campaigns, miner, faucet, gambling, trading, investing and simple tasks,...
Activity: 82
May 29, 2017, 11:15:35 AM
Individuals who's been knowlegable with bitcoins are entirely great to catch some oppurtunity on it that is the reason we can see various individuals investing a considerable measure energy in it and without a doubt some of individuals out there are unemployed and been help by bitcoins to procure for their day by day needs however we ought not depend our future here since I think our future will be at hazard for some point and i think bitcoin will be the best on the off chance that we think it as sideline employment thus by that we can acquire and spare to have a bountifull in futre ahead.
Activity: 686
May 29, 2017, 11:04:49 AM
Of course, bitcoin can increase employment and reduce unemployment. The creation of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies led to the creation of an entire industry, which includes:

• mining communities
  • exchange markets
  • individual traders

Exactly, so by extension Bitcoin has reduced unemployment rates and has created employment for the exchanges, miners, traders and part time jobs for the unemployment youth globally.
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
May 29, 2017, 10:50:07 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?

Bitcoin has created some jobs due to the new technology. For example, there is new hardware specifically for mining that is made because of bitcoin. There are also exchanges and online gambling sites that would not exist without bitcoin. This is in addition to the miners that mine for a living or to supplement their income.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 29, 2017, 10:48:24 AM
bitcoin won't be making you employed any way. it would be a good way of earning extra with these signature campaigns and similar services but this doesn't really count as employment where you can have a steady consistent income. it still would be best if you can have a job that pays you regularly
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
BlockChainBroker - The Real Estate Exchange
May 29, 2017, 10:45:03 AM
in a sense, yes. Bitcoin and the internet in general are obviously becoming a new and established field of employment and it's not just for highly skilled coders and designers but for everyone using it as well, that's only natural considering internet is a marketplace and a city with billions of people in it.

Some employed were already quiting theor job to focus on their online business like online shops and I read some btc user were focusing too in btc for their earning.

Bitcoin increase possibility of people to earn since its value is a good shot and it been proving that we can trust enough btc on btc projects through reaserching, being a user of bitcoin seems like being a employee of a certain company like in signature campaigns and trading.
Activity: 376
Merit: 250
May 29, 2017, 10:32:15 AM
in a sense, yes. Bitcoin and the internet in general are obviously becoming a new and established field of employment and it's not just for highly skilled coders and designers but for everyone using it as well, that's only natural considering internet is a marketplace and a city with billions of people in it.

Some employed were already quiting theor job to focus on their online business like online shops and I read some btc user were focusing too in btc for their earning.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
May 29, 2017, 10:14:30 AM
Activity: 79
May 29, 2017, 10:02:21 AM
Bitcoin lessens unemployment in number of ways and not just through Signature battles. There are a ton of employment opportunities which now pays as bitcoins. Since bitcoin is anything but difficult to use on web (as contrast with charge cards) , many individuals has begun online business which purchase and offer through bitcoins. So its has made individuals life simple online as everything can be purchase or offer by means of bitcoins

There is a ton of cash that can be earned from bitcoin, administrations are rendered and compensated with bitcoin, which will without a doubt decrease unemployment, actually the cash I earned from mark battles is utilized to settle some of my bills which had been exceptionally useful. Underdeveloped nations where unemployment is high ought to embrace bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
May 29, 2017, 10:01:03 AM
I don't think it reduces unemployment at all, maybe what you mean is it reduces poverty or something close with that. As if it reduces unemployment people have to be employed by an employer not unless you consider being a campaign as a job then this statement is wrong. In order to be employed you must be working in a company not freelancing and doing work at home. But the fact is it increases people with additional income or it can be considered as a new way of earning money not being employed

I guess this greatly depends on jurisdiction

For example, in some countries to be officially "celebrated" as an unemployed person you should be actively searching for work. If you refrain from doing that, the government (rightfully) thinks that you cannot be considered as unemployed since you don't want to be employed, i.e. you are most likely self-employed or have some sources of subsistence large enough for you not to search for work. Obviously, if you earn enough by trading, gambling, or just posting here, you pretty well cut it as self-employed
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
May 29, 2017, 09:59:33 AM
It has zero impact on country level. Everything that happens, only positively impacts a very small number of people - it's all on an individual basis. It may be a new startup looking to hire a few stacked coders, exchanges looking to grow their support staff, etc. It's all very marginal at this point. People here in this thread should forget about signature campaigns and all other free ways of generating Bitcoin. It has nothing to do with employment/unemployment.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 655
May 29, 2017, 09:34:02 AM
I don't think it reduces unemployment at all, maybe what you mean is it reduces poverty or something close with that. As if it reduces unemployment people have to be employed by an employer not unless you consider being a campaign as a job then this statement is wrong. In order to be employed you must be working in a company not freelancing and doing work at home. But the fact is it increases people with additional income or it can be considered as a new way of earning money not being employed.
Jump to: