Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment - page 24. (Read 100516 times)

Activity: 217
Merit: 0
March 13, 2018, 12:53:48 AM
I think bitcoin lowers the unemployment rate, and can only help earn those who have some skills and a stable Internet with a computer. Most of the unemployed did not even hear about bitcoin.
Activity: 315
Merit: 250
March 13, 2018, 12:24:40 AM
I can agree with that as I also personally know some people who are unemployed but find Bitcoin as their main source of income. So I think Bitcoin really has played a role in helping out those people who are currently unemployed at the moment; and Bitcoin can do pay a hefty amount if only you knew the nooks and tricks in trading and investing in Cryptos.

There are a lot of people that are changed their life by bitcoin. Some of my known friends and other people that i use to know now are diverting their attention towards bitcoin in the past months and now are earning steady. Some of them had no work and other just finish their contract. Most of them thanking that they know bitcoin and it helps them to avoid unemployment. I think there are a lot of unemployment people now that are here and just doing trading and investing. So i could say bitcoin helps that people won't have a chance to work or having a hard time finding work.
Activity: 57
Merit: 10
March 12, 2018, 11:51:12 PM
New payment methods will inevitably bring new employment opportunities. This is undoubtedly
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
March 12, 2018, 11:19:41 PM
I can agree with that as I also personally know some people who are unemployed but find Bitcoin as their main source of income. So I think Bitcoin really has played a role in helping out those people who are currently unemployed at the moment; and Bitcoin can do pay a hefty amount if only you knew the nooks and tricks in trading and investing in Cryptos.
Activity: 121
March 12, 2018, 11:12:44 PM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?
Agree with you mate and it has a big help for those people who have work but the salary is not enough to compensate all the needs of their family.
Like me my salary is only equal to our expenses and i do not keep any cents for savings purposes that is why i am thankful that i discover bitcoin and now i have savings from earning in bitcoin.

Jobless people are still exist in this world. To minimize or reduce it maybe or never because the laziness of the people are still their. We cannot force themselves in this crypto currency world.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
March 12, 2018, 11:12:26 PM
Bitcoin reduces unemployment because through bitcoin you can earn money.There are lots of unemployed individuals who joined bitcoin because they can earn more than the salary of ordinary employee and there are also employees who resigned in their job because they want to focus more in bitcoin while others they joined bitcoin while having a full time job.Through bitcoin those individuals who had no luck in finding a job they can join bitcoin and make it as their job coz bitcoin is like working also you need time, knowledge and hardwork to earn.
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
March 12, 2018, 11:08:38 PM
The number of cryptocurrency projects is certainly the effect of bitcoin, it can make a lot of new jobs so bitcoin proven to reduce unemployment, and for small things we can see that the many bounties can make money.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
March 12, 2018, 11:01:27 PM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

This is true for me. It provides work to those who are not capable of woking in a company. It does not only lessen unemployment rate but it also provides part time job to those who are already in a workplace and even to the students. Its a good thing that we are beneficiaries of this industry. If only governments consider bitcoin. We will have a bright future.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
March 12, 2018, 10:54:47 PM
Yeah that's true it is acting as real life job salary to most of the people in the bitcoin world. Well tru for me as well. I'm earning more than my job on the bitcoin. I work as freelancer many times, do my odd jobs on weekend and get money in the form of bitcoin and letting them grow big over the time. I'm happy that I got introduced with bitcoin. It is truest thing that bitcoin is helping reduce unemployment.

In bitcoin, people can gain a lot of opportunity and benefits. I do believe that it will be the solution for the unemployment status in the community. However, it also can be a primary and secondary source of earning income and it is true that it is like the ordinary job where in we will able to serve our effort, determination and hard work to make us success and totally earn profit from here.
but at least we also have to have other jobs in anticipation of the negative views of others, for me the main job is a job that can be seen by others, such as working in an office or open a business.
Activity: 196
March 12, 2018, 10:50:43 PM
The BTC has changed many people's unemployment, but the BTC's higher price will lead to the BTC's bigger bubble, and sooner or later the BTC will collapse.

Activity: 144
March 12, 2018, 10:32:33 PM
Yes because they trying to earn just by staying at home to make her family proud, Because it either no work they can probably give support to her family. And to being with bitcoin can actually change your life.
Activity: 36
March 12, 2018, 10:18:37 PM
Investors know much about bitcoin but the unemployed are not sure what bitcoin is. Not everyone approaches and knows it. Hope there is a good world for the unemployed as you say
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
March 12, 2018, 09:56:47 PM
If bitcoin have known in a society, yes it can help them to earn money.if 50% of the society are unemployed and they have known bitcoin, for me maybe it can help to reduce unemployment but it depends on the person if they  called it a job or just wanted to earn money.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
March 12, 2018, 05:12:57 PM
I think bitcoin does not technically reducing the unemployment but rather giving as alternative way to earn/ profit money. Bitcoin is not a stable job so don't be dependent on it, no one knows until when bitcoin will continue to exist.
Actually Bitcoin is a traded on the stock exchange. Interesting with Bitcoin is an work because it is a profession called stockbroking. But as you said, Bitcoin and other crypto moneys do not provide us with a steady income.
Activity: 378
March 12, 2018, 12:21:45 AM
Bitcoin wouldn't help to reduce unemployment instead bitcoin helps it to multiply because of bitcoin those who have job they quit because they think that they have income in bitcoin and its not enough if you buy btc in retail price because you need to wait longterm to have value from it so its useless your waiting for nothing unlike your rich and have to be rich more. Bitcoin is a another source or if only helps to have you income.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 666
I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.
March 12, 2018, 12:17:42 AM
Yeah that's true it is acting as real life job salary to most of the people in the bitcoin world. Well tru for me as well. I'm earning more than my job on the bitcoin. I work as freelancer many times, do my odd jobs on weekend and get money in the form of bitcoin and letting them grow big over the time. I'm happy that I got introduced with bitcoin. It is truest thing that bitcoin is helping reduce unemployment.

In bitcoin, people can gain a lot of opportunity and benefits. I do believe that it will be the solution for the unemployment status in the community. However, it also can be a primary and secondary source of earning income and it is true that it is like the ordinary job where in we will able to serve our effort, determination and hard work to make us success and totally earn profit from here.
Activity: 95
March 12, 2018, 12:13:31 AM

Well for me it does not reduce the unemployment because bitcoin can be earn even you are not employ. Just for example the students who are earning bitcoin, they are not employed. Bitcoin serves as another source of income but not a job.
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
March 11, 2018, 11:01:28 PM
I am not sure about how bitcoin will help to reduce unemployment but I am sure bitcoin has made many people financially independent. And Having an access through computers having an internet connection really gives everyone a chance to have an income
And in my opinion, someone who has a job will choose to become unemployed because of the virtual currency. They are just waiting in front of the computer with the hope of their investment to fruition. Very ironic
Of course this is ironic but I think as long as it's profitable it certainly does not matter, I'd rather make bitcoin as an additional income, not the main income so I just spend a little bit of time on bitcoin.
Activity: 76
March 11, 2018, 10:52:38 PM
Yes its true bitcoin can also reduces unemployment , because bitcoin helps those people to have an extra income for their daily lives .. yes its indeed a big help
Activity: 520
Merit: 250
March 11, 2018, 10:27:28 PM

What bitcoin reduces is not unemployment but unproductivity. You shouldn't mistake unemployment to unproductivity. The amount of unproductive people since bitcoin was introduced was reduced yet the number of unemployment not only in our country but in the world remains at a depressing rate. The number of impoverished people decreased slightly yet the amount if people without a job is still increasing.
Since there are no statistics made for the crypto traders who earn a lot, statistics were only based on the registered companies, how will they know that there are people working home? and earning more than they can earn in office.
Pages:
Jump to: