Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment - page 43. (Read 100516 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
January 18, 2018, 07:49:56 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?
I think bitcoin has opened new streams of income for many people and there is no doubt about that but to say that has reduced unemployment is not right as I see many people do crypto as part time and only those who have mads millions in crypto have now left their main job and took crypto for full time
Activity: 334
Merit: 100
January 18, 2018, 07:42:19 AM
It sure does. I have a group of friends who taught me how to earn bitcoin who have no work but ARE earning money. With it, they have helped their parents and supported their family. One of them don't even want to leave home to find employment.
Agreed! I am living an independent life without having any worries of money or being dependent on my family to meet all my expenditure just because of bitcoin. bitcoin is indeed helping number of people in making their lives far better than their current lives by providing them so many opportunities of making more money and as a result, reducing the rate of unemployment.
Activity: 105
Merit: 6
Get Paid to Play your Media on Current
January 18, 2018, 07:40:02 AM
I don't think bitcoin can be lost because many people in my country don't know what bitcoin is, and the country is restricting and regulating it! Although the technology of blockchain provides many people with employment opportunities, it is not directly related to unemployment.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 605
January 18, 2018, 07:34:30 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

Although the unemployment rate will not decrease, I think that you will gain leisure by investing in encryption currency
Some people are just thinking that bitcoins will just remove the poverty and unemployment factor out of this world so they must need to understand that this can’t be happening even in the future. When everything will be dealt in bitcoins still bitcoins can’t help the world to just delete this unemployment. But yes there has been a significant number of people who have been benefited from this bitcoins.
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
January 18, 2018, 07:26:55 AM
Yes I agree with the existence of bitcoin of course reduce unemployment. Unemployment is a problem that long ago can not be solved by the governments of developed countries. With the proven bitcoin reducing unemployment and improving the lives of people who had been so badly called poverty, now all gradually improve the problem. Many people are greatly helped by the existence of bitcoin and other crypto, they can fix their financial problems slowly and surely. We must support this in terms of both humanity and economy. We all know the last few years the world economy is in crisis. Although bitcoin and other crypto just a few years later became famous and the exchange rate soaring. Although in some respects both from the government is considered able to launch the corruptors and terrorists to transact freely unnoticed and without limits. I think all things are used good and bad depending on how we use them.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
January 18, 2018, 07:18:11 AM
It's true bitcoin reduces  unemployment.  Even  if you are not employed  o work  in a company, as long as you have an internet  connection and  know how to use BTC you can earnd money.
Activity: 406
January 18, 2018, 07:13:12 AM
This is true. We are unemployed in the past. But because of bitcoin we are able to earn money for our family. And more of our friends and relatives are getting into bitcoin because they have no work as well.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 505
January 18, 2018, 06:11:00 AM
You don't need to get a decent job to get employed. You need to get to full time on what you're doing to get of the unemployment.So the people who discovered bitcoin chose to be independent and not depend on there employers to pay them.

Thus, bitcoin reduces unemployment.  Bitcoin had given many people a chance to earn a decent income.  People regardless of their age, gender, and status can earn bitcoin.  Many of my friends who do not have an income or unemployed can still earn a good amount of money because of it.
Well, it does reduce unemployment, though the most ways to earn decently is by investing what you have (money) others can’t earn you enough. But it’s quite and is reliable for those who are still searching for a job and haven’t been able to get any at all.
Activity: 10
January 18, 2018, 02:48:27 AM
I do agree that bitcoin reduces unemployment for the fact that it is a tool to earn for a living.And as other income-generating platform, it has to be learned and understood to be able to take part of it while it exist.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
January 18, 2018, 01:39:58 AM
I think so that bitcoin reduces unemployment, because you can earn money through this while at home or anywhere parts of the world as long you have internet. But there is no security in this kind of work. If you lost your money investing in bitcoin, you have to take a risk.
Activity: 126
Everything I say is in My Opinion Only!
January 18, 2018, 01:34:20 AM
That's true that Bitcoin is a great money maker for someone who understands how to invest it. However, for some people to "win", someone has to lose. That is the sad part of it. All one can do is the best research they can and give it their best shot. Unfortunately, the best teacher is mistakes and experience.
Activity: 386
Merit: 1
January 18, 2018, 01:16:41 AM

That's true and happens in the real world, looking for bitcoin is the same as working, because by looking for bitcoin a person can earn income. Bitcoin can also supplement income for those already working.
Activity: 136
January 17, 2018, 03:03:30 PM
bitcoin does NOTHING, the platform that gave jobs to people is ethereum, too many people work now to so many projects because of ethereum!!
Activity: 76
January 17, 2018, 02:23:46 PM
I don't think it reduces it. Especially after what's been going on the past few days.
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
January 17, 2018, 11:33:27 AM
Bitcoin has made many people manager of their own fun thereby reduce unemployment drastically. It also bring about development to the society where investors out of their good will by initiate projects for a community, care for less privilege and the  fatherless, and also support youth development.
Activity: 392
January 17, 2018, 11:31:18 AM
Yes, it's true I'm a living proof of it. When I started in Bitcoin I have a work and now I can't still find any work and I believe that bitcoin will be the answer for me to earn money. of course, I'm still planning to find a decent Job. but, bitcoin is actually one the best side Job. you just have to join a campaign or invest in bitcoin. It does not require too much of your time. and you can do it anywhere you want for as long as you have an internet connection. So bitcoin can help a lot of people, especially those people who were unemployed.
Activity: 117
January 17, 2018, 11:31:10 AM
I agree with that.It might actually make of lot of people unemployed,I think bitcoin can save jobless people and it can also save them poverty because in this era and this days you need money to be able to survive in this world
Whether you live in any country or who you are, all need work and money to survive. Maybe you think it can reduce the unemployment rate but in my opinion this is not possible.
Activity: 252
January 17, 2018, 11:24:46 AM
Now, bitcoin became popular specifically for the undergraduate people who just wants to find a source of income.
Most of fresh graduates today are unemployed so I just hope that this would come to their attention that there is money here if you know where to look.
Activity: 294
January 17, 2018, 11:19:44 AM
I agree with that.It might actually make of lot of people unemployed,I think bitcoin can save jobless people and it can also save them poverty because in this era and this days you need money to be able to survive in this world
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
January 17, 2018, 11:17:40 AM
You don't need to get a decent job to get employed. You need to get to full time on what you're doing to get of the unemployment.So the people who discovered bitcoin chose to be independent and not depend on there employers to pay them.

Thus, bitcoin reduces unemployment.  Bitcoin had given many people a chance to earn a decent income.  People regardless of their age, gender, and status can earn bitcoin.  Many of my friends who do not have an income or unemployed can still earn a good amount of money because of it.
Pages:
Jump to: