Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment - page 46. (Read 100516 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
January 16, 2018, 01:11:22 PM
Maybe.
But not in the near future.
We need to see something that could actually do this.
So far nothing was related to a thing that will reduce.

I believe it will i several years.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
January 16, 2018, 01:08:36 PM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?
Yes I do believe that bitcoin provides employment and helps decrease unemployment and also makes the person financially strong. This is because bitcoin provides many ways for person to earn money and become financially strong. For example, one can start earning money by joining signature campaign where one has to post on relevant topics and then he or she are paid accordingly. This just like getting employed at a company where one has to devote his or her time and energy and then they are paid.
I think it can reduce unemployment.Since it is easiest and fastest way to earn money,people are involving themselves so as to earn money.People who are jobless are enrolling themselves in bitcoin.It just needs an internet connection and some basic knowledge.Many people are now educated and know how to use the internet.Bitcoin just needs your hardwork and time.Then only you can earn money from bitcoin.
Activity: 253
Merit: 250
January 16, 2018, 11:37:28 AM
Bitcoin has almost no effect at all on employment or unemployment! Maybe it will create jobs by making online payments easier but it can also eliminate jobs by reducing the need of Western Union and other banks!

It is a currency. Mining can said to be creating some jobs but this is all negligible. I don't think Bitcoin has had or will have any major impact on creation of jobs, increasing or decreasing unemployment.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
January 16, 2018, 11:31:39 AM
In my opinion , Bitcoin could help us hiring some workers at the other side of the Earth very easy because we could pay them with Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
January 16, 2018, 11:27:15 AM
Bitcoin does nothing, ICOs help programmers , designers and generally people to start new business and projects, bitcoin is shit worth nothing, does nothing. ICOs are the products that change the world!

And this altcoins you are saying are all just a product of bitcoin. So without bitcoin, there will be no ICOs you are talking about. Yes, it is aimed for other project starting new businesses and project but if you say that bitcoin is nothing, then these projects are also nothing since the origin of these coins are bitcoin, so if bitcoin is nothing, then these altcoins you are talking about is nothing.

Well said, if bitcoin die then no ICO's will come no people will invest in any ICO's. If you want ICO's should stand, then you pray nothing will happen to bitcoin. ICO's will help only a set of people, but bitcoin will help all people including employees and unemployees. Today there are many people lives are settled because of this bitcoin. So without bitcoin, there is no work in the digital world.
Activity: 546
Merit: 257
January 16, 2018, 09:53:18 AM
Bitcoin does nothing, ICOs help programmers , designers and generally people to start new business and projects, bitcoin is shit worth nothing, does nothing. ICOs are the products that change the world!

And this altcoins you are saying are all just a product of bitcoin. So without bitcoin, there will be no ICOs you are talking about. Yes, it is aimed for other project starting new businesses and project but if you say that bitcoin is nothing, then these projects are also nothing since the origin of these coins are bitcoin, so if bitcoin is nothing, then these altcoins you are talking about is nothing.
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
January 16, 2018, 09:46:43 AM
Activity: 79
Merit: 6
January 16, 2018, 09:35:01 AM
I also think that bitcoin can reduce unemployment because here we can earn money online, even income in bitcoin can exceed the salary of work in real world. bitcoin is a new solution in the modern world to reduce unemployment.
Activity: 84
Large scale, green crypto mining ICO
January 16, 2018, 09:28:54 AM
I don't really understand how many job opportunities will bitcoin create directly, but indirectly it would create a few thousand jobs. Apart from that Bitcoin by all means is similar to any other currency in the world, a currency doesn't solve unemployment problem in the world. Industrialization should solve that problem.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
January 16, 2018, 09:22:56 AM
I agree that bitcoin on any other crypto mostly ETH reduces unemployment. Many freelancers or any other skilled workers (programmers or designers) or some other find there way in crypto in various tasks or part time jobs. So this could revolutionize payment for freelancers in future and could be replacing every day payment in next 20 years maybe.

In short bitcoin will be future for everything if not that blockchain will be.
Activity: 224
Merit: 21
January 15, 2018, 12:25:09 PM
Bitcoin were reduces unemployment? I think so, maybe it can help to have an opportunity to some people who have interest to have a job. Well, why skip the opportunity earning a huge income every months when you know it? But if after a long time Bitcoin job can't help you have good income for your life, that time should go out Bitcoin and use the money earned from it to invest other project out site. Not bad idea is right?
Activity: 140
January 15, 2018, 12:23:59 PM
It definitely reduces the employment if someone who invested in bitcoins kbow how to make his bitcoins grow in a legal ways.Anyways, yes, it is also help people those who were unemployed because earning through bitcoin really helps a lot
I agree with the above statement. Because with the presence of bitcoin, in addition to reducing the number of unemployed also gives us the opportunity to creatively also produce material.
January 15, 2018, 12:21:18 PM
It definitely reduces the employment if someone who invested in bitcoins kbow how to make his bitcoins grow in a legal ways.Anyways, yes, it is also help people those who were unemployed because earning through bitcoin really helps a lot
Activity: 349
January 15, 2018, 11:25:11 AM
In addition to reducing unemployment bitcoin can also be an alternative to find additional money for those who already work
Yes I agree with this in addition to reducing unemployment bitcoin able to supplement income for people who are already working, But indeed in fact true with the bitcoin able to reduce unemployment so bitcoin able to make people make money by alternative way.
In this case bitcoin is able to help our economy.
Yes, Bitcoin is reducing the unemployment rate, but in other words, Bitcoin makes it easy for unemployed people to make money with it. My country has many unemployed people who are linked. Together and participate in Bitcoin
Activity: 336
Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke
January 15, 2018, 09:51:32 AM
some people us Bitcoin as their sideline too.
and they still having a full time job.
i think we are lucky in our ERA .
because bitcoin exist and give us so many benefits .
January 15, 2018, 09:08:58 AM
Yes I agree bitcoin reduces unemployment you may consider it as a job may it be far time or full your involvement matters because it's how you measure your level of interest and curiosity...and it's not an easy thing to do, it also involved patience, diligence, and determination not just in wanting to gain for yourself but for others as well instead of swindling and scamming you got a real job.. better than nothing  job at all.
Activity: 24
January 15, 2018, 09:02:06 AM
Yes! Bitcoin is very helpful especially to me who spends 10hrs everyday in school. I don't have anymore time to work so thank you Bitcoin for existing...
Activity: 524
io.ezystayz.com
January 15, 2018, 08:47:08 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?
Yeah, bitcoin can reduce unemployment because even if you have not finished your studies many who do not finish school have no trouble finding jobs bitcoin is the way, bitcion is like work in the real world, all you need is keep patient and hardwork
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
January 15, 2018, 07:18:15 AM
my opinion, bitcoin can reduce unemployment because by joining in bitcoin they will get income and will no longer difficulties in finance so they are not said to be unemployed anymore because they have worked in bitcoin and have income
Activity: 84
January 15, 2018, 03:54:19 AM
Personally for me it's a great investment strategy for some extra income. I have a pretty good job for someone my age that allows me to live a relatively normal life where I have enough to live off and still put some of it into savings and a 401k account. If I wanted to make a big purchase though like a house or car I'd have to dig in deep for that, and with a Bitcoin investment it's a good way to have that extra pot of value that I can use for such an occasion. I'm expecting big things from BTC this year  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: