Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment - page 47. (Read 100516 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 1
January 15, 2018, 03:13:09 AM
It sure does. I have a group of friends who taught me how to earn bitcoin who have no work but ARE earning money. With it, they have helped their parents and supported their family. One of them don't even want to leave home to find employment.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 103
January 15, 2018, 03:07:42 AM
Of course! With the help of Bitcoin, Bitcoin works like altcoin, Trading, Coins, and Investments because it's really a great opportunity and a great opportunity to work.bitcoin develops in everything.
Bitcoin is not reduce the unemployment ,its reducing of worker to working in a cheap salary like in my country. Bitcoin investment and also the trading can help to all to make some money . Why are you going work if you earn 100 dollars a day by trading. If you here in my country you need more online job to earn a more money to survive. 
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
January 15, 2018, 02:19:16 AM
Of course! With the help of Bitcoin, Bitcoin works like altcoin, Trading, Coins, and Investments because it's really a great opportunity and a great opportunity to work.bitcoin develops in everything.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
January 14, 2018, 04:01:58 PM
Cryptocurrency can reduce unemployment. Since many coins other than Bitcoin are potentially increasing as coins are derived from ICO, the increase can reach 10x
Activity: 382
Merit: 109
January 14, 2018, 03:42:53 PM
It doesn't reduce unemployment it just gathers some people from unemployment and some from other industries making the vacancy the same. At the same time when you have new industries emerging like this you will have a few that are dying out that is why I think the ratio stays the same.

I was strongly disagree with you.Because many are earning their first salary with bitcoin only. Even the job seekers doing of bitcoin trading as a part time job to support the basic needs for their life.
Activity: 322
Merit: 111
Revolutionized Rotating Savings & Borrowings
January 14, 2018, 03:36:57 PM
It doesn't reduce unemployment it just gathers some people from unemployment and some from other industries making the vacancy the same. At the same time when you have new industries emerging like this you will have a few that are dying out that is why I think the ratio stays the same.
Activity: 448
Merit: 232
January 14, 2018, 01:12:52 PM
I think that Bitcoin don`t eliminate unemployment completly, but it is definetely reduces its level. Crypto currencies give people a chance to work remotely, without reference to a particular workplace, country or people. Operations with Bitcoin do not require special education - everyone can learn how it works. That`s why people who don`t have permanent work can do this. I think that in future Bitcoin and crypto currencies generally will reduce unemployment more significant than now.
Activity: 116
Merit: 0
January 14, 2018, 11:19:55 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?

I agree that bitcoin helps in reducing unemployment rate. It helps people both professional and unprofessional to earn money as long as a person is willing to invest his/her time in studying and doing works in bitcoin. That's why I'm wishing bitcoin will last so that there are lot of people can benefit from it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
January 14, 2018, 10:37:36 AM
Well, may be some people will find a job in a mining company; out of this, I don't see any relation between bitcoin and job creation
Activity: 770
Merit: 253
January 14, 2018, 10:36:40 AM
I don't think so, at least not directly. Eventually, it bitcoin in a country will generate a general improvement of economy, may be there will be investments that will create new jobs, but that's all.
Since then that bitcoin has come and was discovered it really reduces unemployment. Why? many of the employed years ago and gained profit because of bitcoin had entered business already and they were focus on it, just like my friend did. I hope that I can also have the guts to do the same just like what he did, as I don't want to be an employee forever.
Activity: 186
January 14, 2018, 10:33:30 AM
I don't think so, at least not directly. Eventually, it bitcoin in a country will generate a general improvement of economy, may be there will be investments that will create new jobs, but that's all.
Activity: 532
Merit: 257
A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE
January 14, 2018, 09:47:46 AM
If there would be a company, a huge company that would operate in relation with bitcoin then it would reduce unemployment because the company would hire mass people for their operation but if you are talking about the current status of how bitcoin becomes medium for people to earn extra money then it don't reduce unemployment. A person engage to bitcoin income who is unemployed even he is earning more than a regular employee's salary is still counted as unemployed person.
Activity: 157
January 14, 2018, 07:28:19 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

Well, if you will think it on the other side,your right that bitcoin reduces unemployment but if you would also think on the other side its not true because true employment  is where the government is involved. Yes we work hard here but the true employment is something that is monitored by the boss or the government.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
January 14, 2018, 07:19:47 AM

on the contrary yes bitcoin can help lessen the unemployment and given some extra income to those who has a job.this is one big help for the low economy country when they're people struggles to have a job but no offering at all.in crypto community the unemployed can easily find some jobs that fits him.either joining campaign ,or bounties..daytrading or even holding only when time comes that they have experience and skills here in this crypto world
Activity: 51
January 14, 2018, 07:13:40 AM
Bit coin is a very volatile market and has its risks. What it has done is, it has removed the barriers of sending money easily, regardless of where you are in the world. Yes, bit coin has generated some employment opportunities as traders as well there are new alternate cryptocurrencies coming in each day - So, yes it has reduced unemployment in a way Smiley
Activity: 420
January 14, 2018, 06:46:23 AM
Sincerely, I don't see any relationship between bitcoin and employment. Of course, mining company can offer some job, but it seems to me statistically insignificant.
Bitcoin is the best way to earning and as you want investment is also your best future saving, bitcoin can help to reduce unemployment in those country who face it, because low salary cannot manage your monthly budget so bitcoin can everything possible as you want in your life and also you cam secure your future by investment in bitcoin because its price grow up day by day and it will very beneficial for you.
Activity: 15
January 14, 2018, 06:41:34 AM
Yes I agree that bitcoin reduces unemployment because many people who are jobless are having the opportunity to earn money by having these kind of work eventhough it needs a lot of time.
Activity: 148
January 14, 2018, 06:37:59 AM
In reducing unemployment bitcoin is there to add alternative income. And it is easy because it is online. If you have and internet connection you can start now. Employed and unemployed are free to join to earn money.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 416
January 14, 2018, 06:31:10 AM

It will certainly reduce the unemployment rate, when we are talking about bitcoin the only thing comes to my mind is money, profit or income. Hence, if those unemployed person has exposed in this world for sure they will have a income and they can now able to sustain their needs. Bitcoin will serve as their job, as long as they have internet connection and gadget they can now access tge bitcoin.
Activity: 273
Merit: 11
January 14, 2018, 06:17:13 AM
Sincerely, I don't see any relationship between bitcoin and employment. Of course, mining company can offer some job, but it seems to me statistically insignificant.
Pages:
Jump to: