Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment - page 48. (Read 100516 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 260
January 14, 2018, 05:57:25 AM
In addition to reducing unemployment bitcoin can also be an alternative to find additional money for those who already work
It is true that bitcoin can reduce unemployment but for those who are lucky, because to use bitcoin in need of technology tools and supported by internet network because not everyone has it all. and bitcoin can help people who already have jobs to make extra income, bitcoin can help everyone for those who are supported technological tools and for those who want to try and not give up to get bitcoin.
nowadays its only fews who has not internet access and dont have gadgets,maybe only on those depressed areas and mountain provinces are limited on the access because even the badguys that living in the high mountains have an access to the internet.means theres no impossible for the many to subscribe in such.

What matters here is are they capable of being here in forum?do they have much intelligence to do works that we are doing.and are they capable of talking in english,kt doesnt need to be a native english speaker but atleast your words are enough to be understood and you to understand.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
January 14, 2018, 05:37:06 AM
Yes it will. Since bitcoin is also a way to make money, and many people use bitcoin as their source of income, we can consider bitcoin is a job.
And even many people who don't have a job and know bitcoin, their fincance becomes better than the one who have a real job.
So I can say bitcoin reduces unemployment because bitcoin becomes an alternative for those who are hard to find a job, but still can make money from this.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
January 14, 2018, 05:19:03 AM
In addition to reducing unemployment bitcoin can also be an alternative to find additional money for those who already work
It is true that bitcoin can reduce unemployment but for those who are lucky, because to use bitcoin in need of technology tools and supported by internet network because not everyone has it all. and bitcoin can help people who already have jobs to make extra income, bitcoin can help everyone for those who are supported technological tools and for those who want to try and not give up to get bitcoin.
actually bitcoin not only provide jobs for unemployment and additional income for many people but bitcoin also as a new innovation of a currency and payment options, I see there are many parties that start receiving bitcoin, even facebook reportedly started glancing bitcoin (before mark zuckerberg dismiss the news). but the point is that bitcoin reduces unemployment in the world its fact! and I am the proof I myself have just graduated from college and have not had a job, and very grateful bitcoin provide income for me
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
January 14, 2018, 04:15:49 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?

Of course not. It is because it's not under the government which governs most of the things in a country for example employment. Richness or progress of a country is being measured by emoloyment and others. Here in bitcoin you are not employed and this is not even our employer...but the good thing is, we get money in a somehow less hardwork etc...just saying
Activity: 175
Merit: 102
January 14, 2018, 03:03:18 AM
No, bitcoin does not reduces unemployment but it helps alleviate  poverty somehow . Unemployment is measured in terms of really being employed to a certain company. 

This is wrong, if bitcoin helps alleviate poverty that actually means people are now somehow employed because they work here using bitcoin and they earn money to live.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
January 14, 2018, 12:39:08 AM
The thing is bitcoin is helping a lot people to get an extra source of income, there are a lot projects already supporting bitcoin, gamble is where the big money is, but you can provide any service you provided with fiat with bitcoins. Crypto has changed a lot lifes special to third world countries.
Activity: 51
Merit: 1
January 14, 2018, 12:20:10 AM
No, bitcoin does not reduces unemployment but it helps alleviate  poverty somehow . Unemployment is measured in terms of really being employed to a certain company. 
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
January 14, 2018, 12:14:37 AM
COINS can solve the employment problem, of course, there are so many waiting to be tricked into bits of powder to how many speculators provide jobs, I just have a question, in the existing global output and total amount of money from all over the world, the currency as a new monetary appeared only in the dilution of the ratio between output value and currency, and other currencies devaluation, so the value of the currency comes out of thin air come from?
Activity: 251
January 13, 2018, 10:11:51 PM
yes of course, I think bitcoin is reducing unemployment in the world, because with this bitcoin the unemployed can still make money without having to spend a lot of capital and only requires a smart creativity.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
January 13, 2018, 10:10:53 PM
Bitcoin has reduced unemployment at a great extent as people who were struggling for food in the past are earning good income from bitcoins and those were not able to find a job in real life are making good money from bitcoins and now they don't need a day job for their survival as bitcoins is helping them in the best possible ways but its good to find a full time job and earn bitcoin in your spare time as in future there might not be any way to earn bitcoins which is possible at a moment.
Yes right, bitcoin is a big industry in China, billions of dollars every day from bitcoin transactions and strangely why the Chinese government plans on bitcoin banned? it is time for all countries to be open and able to accept bitcoin because it is very useful to improve welfare and reduce unemployment.
Activity: 58
January 13, 2018, 09:16:06 PM
I agree because not all people can apply easily in a job that they want because they are lack in terms of skills and talent. Those person who are good in terms of gadgets and creative and have a patience, bitcoin can help a lot.
Bitcoin have also a great help to those person that have a job but their salary is not yet enough to supply their needs and wants.
Bitcoin will reduce unemployment and that is true. Through bitcoin we can earn extra money and it will help us to gain more knowledge and to develop our skills and knowledge.
Activity: 16
January 13, 2018, 08:36:51 PM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

Agree with you mate and it has a big help for those people who have work but the salary is not enough to compensate all the needs of their family.
Like me my salary is only equal to our expenses and i do not keep any cents for savings purposes that is why i am thankful that i discover bitcoin and now i have savings from earning in bitcoin.
Definitely yes, because bitcoin gives opportunity to us who seek to earn extra income.It is such a big help,were not just earning we also gain knowledge and have learnings that we can use in everyday life.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
January 13, 2018, 06:40:16 PM
Bitcoin has reduced unemployment at a great extent as people who were struggling for food in the past are earning good income from bitcoins and those were not able to find a job in real life are making good money from bitcoins and now they don't need a day job for their survival as bitcoins is helping them in the best possible ways but its good to find a full time job and earn bitcoin in your spare time as in future there might not be any way to earn bitcoins which is possible at a moment.
Activity: 168
January 13, 2018, 02:11:34 PM
bitcoin will provide many benefits for the unemployed, bitcoin will not solve this unemployment problem but bitcoin will reduce unemployment. if you have bitcoin you better use profitable bitcoin investment so do not need to work until one full day. if you are unemployed this is your way to earn money from bitcoin, invest your bitcoin before you regret in the future because you will not work anymore, besides doing bitcoin that will make you become rich.
Activity: 19
January 13, 2018, 02:10:52 PM
Bitcoin only gives jobs to individuals who can relate to the technology. Aside from that, it clearly is not enough to end world poverty as a lot of poor countries in the world even lack a simple need as education...
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
January 13, 2018, 02:09:31 PM
Activity: 777
Merit: 251
January 13, 2018, 02:08:28 PM
That is right. Earning Bitcoins is never that easy. Specially in this digital world, not all of us knows how this work even if we knew how to use technology does not mean we know their language. But I believe trading in crypto world reduces unemployment rate and help people to earn a decent money.
Activity: 383
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
January 13, 2018, 01:27:41 PM

We can all see how much bitcoin is changing the lives of the users of it right now. Some people even prefer doing bitcoin and considering it as a job than a real job because the profit you may gain from bitcoin is way more higher than a real job. It may be a good thing if you're investing on bitcoin and you're always lucky but we can't reassure you that because bitcoin itself is risky.
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
January 13, 2018, 01:25:14 PM

I agree. Bitcoin can really be a good alternative for a job but that does not necessarily mean that you are not required to find a job anymore. You cannot rely with bitcoin for a long time because we all know how its volatility works. Having a formal job would be a better idea because it may save you from any trouble that may occur whenever bitcoin is failing or falling down.
Activity: 224
January 13, 2018, 01:19:10 PM
I do not think that's true. Bitcoin is the same money as a dollar or euro. Do they reduce unemployment?
Pages:
Jump to: