Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin replaces the money? Could happen? - page 72. (Read 86028 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 250
January 11, 2016, 10:40:56 PM
Well we will see about that. In my opinion we won't see a world just using bitcoin.
I think some island that don't have a lot of people can change to bitcoin.
Yes I also heard that in portugal (if not mistaken) already using bitcoin as a currency. I do not know is true or false.
I look at it in another discussion forum
Not, it is impossible at the moment. Bitcoin is not comtrolled by any third party, it is now around $450 for every single coin. If portugal want to adopt bitcoin, they need to buy them. How could that be possible? what their emergancy now is to pay off debt and inject into the economy to revive the economy, rather to buy bitcoin.
Yes perhaps more precise as you say, to grow the economy.
I also do not know more precisely because I've seen a few people talk about it (not just one person)
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
January 11, 2016, 07:44:13 AM
i do not thing this is will happen especially in my country because they never admit bitcoin as the new currency and even there are some countries who banned bitcoin in their country so it's very difficult to see Bitcoin replaces the money

if market leader countries will fully accept bitcoins and and there will be many stores or businesses witch will use and accept btc, then any normal country will accept btc. maybe btc cannot replace money fully, but they will be used usually as money

Bitcoin can never replace fiat currency and it will be always secondary currency, even if many countries starts accepting bitcoins as a mode of payment, there are many developing countries which are not aware about the bitcoins, so they will be totally dependent on fiat currency as they are not aware what bitcoin is.

i dont think than bitcoin will be secondary currency always. the number of  people who use and accept bitcoins is growing very fast, so i am sure soon btc will be minimum equal to fiat
Activity: 631
Merit: 500
January 11, 2016, 05:22:33 AM
i do not thing this is will happen especially in my country because they never admit bitcoin as the new currency and even there are some countries who banned bitcoin in their country so it's very difficult to see Bitcoin replaces the money

if market leader countries will fully accept bitcoins and and there will be many stores or businesses witch will use and accept btc, then any normal country will accept btc. maybe btc cannot replace money fully, but they will be used usually as money

Bitcoin can never replace fiat currency and it will be always secondary currency, even if many countries starts accepting bitcoins as a mode of payment, there are many developing countries which are not aware about the bitcoins, so they will be totally dependent on fiat currency as they are not aware what bitcoin is.
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
January 11, 2016, 04:56:18 AM

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
January 11, 2016, 04:49:33 AM
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
January 11, 2016, 12:29:33 AM
i think your question is not important in the present days but it is very thinkable questions for us because it can be happened in the future but in the present days it can't be because our simplw us is money has some many types of good quality than bitcoins so i think it is not possible in the present day bug can be happened that money is replaced by btc in future.
Activity: 593
January 11, 2016, 12:01:38 AM
Well we will see about that. In my opinion we won't see a world just using bitcoin.
Yes I also heard that in portugal (if not mistaken) already using bitcoin as a currency. I do not know is true or false.
Not, it is impossible at the moment. Bitcoin is not comtrolled by any third party, it is now around $450 for every single coin. If portugal want to adopt bitcoin, they need to buy them. How could that be possible? what their emergancy now is to pay off debt and inject into the economy to revive the economy, rather to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
January 10, 2016, 11:05:53 PM
maybe , someday with bitcoin we could buy something . the important thing now hopefully bitcoin currency legalized be recognized throughout the country.

yap today we can alrdy buy a thing in btc but its still in online shop in my country...
im sure one day it will be replace the real money...not easy....takes time to long...
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
Turn your financial ideas into reality
January 10, 2016, 11:02:09 PM
maybe , someday with bitcoin we could buy something . the important thing now hopefully bitcoin currency legalized be recognized throughout the country.
January 09, 2016, 02:12:02 AM
Activity: 462
January 07, 2016, 05:48:28 AM
Activity: 469
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 07, 2016, 05:35:04 AM
I don't think that this will ever happen. Bitcoin is just not good enough compared to fiat.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
January 07, 2016, 04:57:52 AM
Now in some places to buy goods directly can use bitcoin, how to conduct transactions directly using bitcoin? Because I place no purchases using bitcoin.

Nowadays has developed, which initially buy goods directly can only be used with the currency and credit cards, and can now use bitcoin although only in some places. Is it possible that the next few years means of exchange for transactions money initially turned into bitcoin?

What do you think about this?

Any nation needs his own money,becouse money is part of economy.Bitcoin is internet space money,but bitcoin needs fiat money to exist
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice
January 07, 2016, 04:45:02 AM
Bitcoin is nice and all, but I don't think that government will just replace like that.
You need to think about the people who don't use it. What is going to happen with there money?
I just think bitcoin can't never be replace it my opinion. Maybe in a little Island it can.
Activity: 616
January 07, 2016, 04:22:48 AM
Bitcoin will only replace money/fiat if you are making it happen yourself. The governments will never do this because they have no control over bitcoin at all. Therefore they will never replace fiat with bitcoin. Only you can change what currency you prefer and what you're going to pay with.

Sounds about right. You are in charge of what you're willing to pay with. The governments and merchants are in control of what currency they accept. I doubt that any government will make it to where they will let bitcoin replace fiat.
Activity: 532
January 06, 2016, 08:45:00 PM
It doesn't seem possible without a huge crisis, because governments will want to keep being able to inflate etc.

I feel Its not about bank crisis and bankruptcy. It just government does not wanna show transactions and government details to all. If they use bitcoin everything will be transparency. thats why Government are accepting the bitcoin.
yes true because the government is full of corruption, if the government uses bitcoin as payment of their salaries, and the activity of the government, I think Transparency will make the criminals fear
legendary
Merit: 1000
January 06, 2016, 09:53:46 AM
No it will never happen.As you've mentioned about stores accepting bitcoins that is fine,we can even expect big players like Amazon or Ebay to star accepting bitcoins as an alternate paying method but they won't completely replace the fiat.The government will never allow that for obvious reasons.

The gov can only have the power to stop it while they can control it.  Once someone designs systems that just cant be controlled and everyone uses the gov wont have the power anymore and will have to ONLY provide services to its people.
Activity: 644
January 06, 2016, 07:08:22 AM
It doesn't seem possible without a huge crisis, because governments will want to keep being able to inflate etc.

I feel Its not about bank crisis and bankruptcy. It just government does not wanna show transactions and government details to all. If they use bitcoin everything will be transparency. thats why Government are accepting the bitcoin.
Activity: 532
January 06, 2016, 06:45:36 AM
it could happen for sure, the only question on what year this will happen, i would predict it will happen by the year 2030
I can not be sure that, when it will happen
I think it would be a very long time to wait for all governments allow bitcoin and make regulations for bitcoin
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
January 06, 2016, 06:44:11 AM
I don't know if Western governments would allow a virtual, encrypted, untraceable e-coin replace money as we know today.
Pages:
Jump to: