Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin replaces the money? Could happen? - page 73. (Read 86028 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 250
January 06, 2016, 04:52:14 AM
I don't think it will happen sometime soon. Economy is still on paper money side.
We need really huge crisis to make this happen.
Yes maybe you're right the economic situation is still stable, but the times will continue to grow, many people who like the ease of transacting.
If bitcoin is also developing and facilitating the transaction mugkin it could happen.
But if you think about think banknote also necessary for each country to stabilize the economic situation. Yes, we live tuggu state in the next few years
Activity: 321
January 03, 2016, 03:52:01 PM
It doesn't seem possible without a huge crisis, because governments will want to keep being able to inflate etc.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
January 03, 2016, 01:58:58 PM
I don't think it will happen sometime soon. Economy is still on paper money side.

like the wars that are being manufactured?
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1362
January 03, 2016, 12:54:31 PM
January 03, 2016, 12:45:20 PM
it could happen for sure, the only question on what year this will happen, i would predict it will happen by the year 2030

Replacing fiat will be very hard, but to be more successful than fiat it can happen and that time is not far from now.

LMFAO do you lot know something i dont, regaurding free internet access and free electricity?Huh

the mass's will not adopt until internet access is open sourced, and electricity is free....

would you trust your money somewhere you do not have control of it??? i know i wouldnt n niether would the 99% sorry its a sad but true fact :/

Internet may be free as google is trying to do but electricity never, (low cost but never free) being your own bank it's better rather than controlling someone else we know that.

google and facebook are both government owned mate, they only want to give basic services to users, but also have live imaging from the skies, scary tech for the anti big brother like me, i love my crypto but i personally cant allow it to replace fiat, if somebody else controls my ability to access the internet then they also have control of my crypto, this is worse than a bank at least with a bank if you lose your card / pin you can walk into branch with id n access your money Sad

also the community treating people as guilty until proven innocent, this is a wet dream for guberments of the globe Sad we are innocent until proven guilty and this is not changing due to the crypto community
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
January 03, 2016, 12:07:08 PM
it could happen for sure, the only question on what year this will happen, i would predict it will happen by the year 2030

Replacing fiat will be very hard, but to be more successful than fiat it can happen and that time is not far from now.

LMFAO do you lot know something i dont, regaurding free internet access and free electricity?Huh

the mass's will not adopt until internet access is open sourced, and electricity is free....

would you trust your money somewhere you do not have control of it??? i know i wouldnt n niether would the 99% sorry its a sad but true fact :/

Internet may be free as google is trying to do but electricity never, (low cost but never free) being your own bank it's better rather than controlling someone else we know that.
January 03, 2016, 11:40:50 AM

legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
January 03, 2016, 11:32:18 AM

Activity: 406
January 03, 2016, 11:29:35 AM
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
January 03, 2016, 10:48:26 AM
I think, nope! bitcoin cannot replace fiat. In some point, we really needs the fiat instead of bitcoins/cryptocurrency.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
The trouble is you think you have time.
January 03, 2016, 10:28:41 AM
Bitcoin will only replace money/fiat if you are making it happen yourself. The governments will never do this because they have no control over bitcoin at all. Therefore they will never replace fiat with bitcoin. Only you can change what currency you prefer and what you're going to pay with.
January 03, 2016, 10:14:58 AM
There are just too many topics like this. Every time I go onto the economics thread, there is always a topic about Bitcoin replacing fiat.

Anyway. Bitcoin is just never going to replace Bitcoin. If it does, we probably won't be alive to see it happen.
People just love fiat too much to ever let it go. It is so east for them to just tap their credit card on the pin pad and pay their bills.
Why would they ever want to change from that great life?

guberment shills more than likely, attempting to forward the digital currency agenda, which will make us all guilty until proven innocent, guberment continue and i will actively destroy my own hobby, we are not leading the global populous into slavery by being guilty until proven innocent Sad

sadly the shills are out in force, paid to get the agenda in full swing, they need to realise what ever they do, we will counter them, even if it means giving up our hobbies Sad
Activity: 2016
Merit: 721
January 03, 2016, 09:17:54 AM
Bitcoin is just never going to replace Bitcoin.
Oh, but I'm pretty sure it has already done so  Grin.

OP, bitcoin IS money.
Also, fiat is adaptable. If the present system is destroyed by inflation and needs to be changed, states will just change it. But bitcoin still has a lot to earn from that.
Activity: 378
January 03, 2016, 08:31:33 AM
There are just too many topics like this. Every time I go onto the economics thread, there is always a topic about Bitcoin replacing fiat.

Anyway. Bitcoin is just never going to replace Bitcoin. If it does, we probably won't be alive to see it happen.
People just love fiat too much to ever let it go. It is so east for them to just tap their credit card on the pin pad and pay their bills.
Why would they ever want to change from that great life?
January 03, 2016, 07:31:56 AM
It is never going to happen. Can't you people just get over it?

the way they are ignoring the obvious kinda screams they either live in cloud cuckoo land, or they are more likely retarded guberment agents trying to make us sleepwalk into guilty until proven innocent, lol bless they may grow a few brain cells 1 day Smiley 
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
January 03, 2016, 06:31:54 AM
It is never going to happen. Can't you people just get over it?
January 03, 2016, 06:26:33 AM
Somewhen in the distant future there won´t be any paper money left. But will Bitcoin be the new widely adopted currency? No one knows at the moment.

when bitcoin needs internet access and electricity to be able to use, it will never replace fiat, you are delusional if you believe it will lol
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
January 03, 2016, 05:01:23 AM
i Don't think bitcoin will replaces fiat but they can coexist. I bet in future fiat will be only used to buy bitcoins

If fiat is only used to buy bitcoin, there is no reason for fiat to exist.

spending bitcoin directly will be the ultimate goal, which mean that you can at somepoint acquire bitcoin directly, and when this will be true fiat will be pointless

but i guess some nations will still keep their centralized currency, because they have control over it
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
January 03, 2016, 04:17:50 AM
i Don't think bitcoin will replaces fiat but they can coexist. I bet in future fiat will be only used to buy bitcoins

If fiat is only used to buy bitcoin, there is no reason for fiat to exist.
STT
legendary
Activity: 4004
Merit: 1428
Catalog Websites
January 03, 2016, 03:22:05 AM
Bitcoin will never replace money like dollar has dominated world trade.   I mean do you really want to duplicate a system which caused this much harm, I think its far more natural that a variety of currencies will replace dollar with all types and variations across the world.   Maybe bitcoin would be the main one online but I think gold and possibly national currencies also are saved offline.

Ive read several times that to replace Dollar with be the IMF currency and that is SDR and also fiat based.   When that blows up we may finally have money linked to trade or a non fiat based solid standard not replicated by one interest
Pages:
Jump to: