Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin replaces the money? Could happen? - page 77. (Read 86028 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
December 25, 2015, 10:49:51 AM
It could be happen,as you said before,bitcoin may rwplace real money,but i think it just happen in some country,not all around the world,because poor country always exist,and they not accept anyting expect real money as payment. I am sure about it
So basically we can replace the real money with bitcoin to a record that is only true in poor countries?
So what to do that poor countries can replace their currencies with bitcoin? I want to know so deeply about this
If your question is whether poor countries will be able to do adopt Bitcoin or not. That depends on how poor the country in question is and what cellphone infrastructure they might already have. For many poor countries large scale adoption of Bitcoin is already possible due to the proliferation of smartphones in these countries.

So to answer your question, if there is a large distribution of smart phones and the necessary infrastructure already exists for the country in question then mass adoption of Bitcoin by these people is possible. I know that these conditions are presently true for certain countries in Africa and Asia at least.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
December 25, 2015, 10:21:28 AM
Bitcoin cannot replace any kind of money used legally in every country and which has the status of the national currency of the given country. For to many reasons. I am giving here two of those. First, a national money must be owned for sure by that country. Cannot be used as a national money or national currency a similar one which is not owned by that country because this, first of all, can put in risk the stability of the economy of that country. Then another reason is that the national money must be centralized in order that can be managed according the monetary policies decided by the Governments in collaboration with the Central Banks (which has as the first duty the managing and the take care of this money).

The dollar is no longer owned by the US government. It is created by the private banks.
The dollar has put the stability of the country at risk imho.
The dollar is no longer centralised, only the debts resulting from reckless lending

The same is true for many other countries. This is why Merkel had to steal from the Greek people in an attempt to shore up the German Douchebank.

The United States dollar is created by the Federal Reserve, which is not owned by the US government.  The US government lends dollars from the federal reserve. Is there any other entity creating dollars?

Money creation in progress:

Fiat money is "created" by every bank institution, through lending. Take a look: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loan-deposit_ratio
Activity: 672
Merit: 508
LOTEO
December 25, 2015, 10:15:54 AM
Bitcoin cannot replace any kind of money used legally in every country and which has the status of the national currency of the given country. For to many reasons. I am giving here two of those. First, a national money must be owned for sure by that country. Cannot be used as a national money or national currency a similar one which is not owned by that country because this, first of all, can put in risk the stability of the economy of that country. Then another reason is that the national money must be centralized in order that can be managed according the monetary policies decided by the Governments in collaboration with the Central Banks (which has as the first duty the managing and the take care of this money).

The dollar is no longer owned by the US government. It is created by the private banks.
The dollar is no longer centralised, only the debts resulting from reckless lending

The same is true for many other countries. This is why Merkel had to steal from the Greek people in an attempt to shore up the German Douchebank.

The United States dollar is created by the Federal Reserve, which is not owned by the US government.  The US government lends dollars from the federal reserve. Is there any other entity creating dollars?

Money creation in progress:
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
December 25, 2015, 10:13:33 AM
It could be happen,as you said before,bitcoin may rwplace real money,but i think it just happen in some country,not all around the world,because poor country always exist,and they not accept anyting expect real money as payment. I am sure about it
So basically we can replace the real money with bitcoin to a record that is only true in poor countries?
So what to do that poor countries can replace their currencies with bitcoin? I want to know so deeply about this
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 2462
https://JetCash.com
December 25, 2015, 10:09:51 AM

Activity: 546
December 25, 2015, 09:51:35 AM
Bitcoin can replace fiat currency. If people freely and voluntarily choose to adopt Bitcoin on mass, it would have profound effects on our governments and institutions today. Bitcoin can be a tool for social change, effectively we could undermine the source of the current status quo power structure and we can do this through peaceful and voluntary means, by simply choosing to use Bitcoin instead of Fiat as a currency, this can profoundly change the world for the better, more then I suspect most people even realize.

legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481
December 25, 2015, 09:44:32 AM
Bitcoin can't really "replace money" since its a currency thus money.
Furthermore i don't believe Bitcoin will replace others currencies completely..  I think a majority of people using Bitcon is a goal which is big enough
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
December 25, 2015, 09:44:08 AM
Activity: 274
Negative rating was requested by me (SFR10)
December 25, 2015, 09:29:06 AM
Bitcoin alone won't replace any currency yet but Bitcoin with the help of credit cards could certainly due, just like how it happened few months back on Sweden if I'm not wrong, they only accept credit card and online methods of payment, no more fiat system used except for oil stuff so it's just a matter of year before other countries adopt a similar path but regardless of it, it's going to take something special to make Bitcoin as the sole purpose of monetary use.
Activity: 812
December 25, 2015, 09:26:23 AM
No it will never happen.As you've mentioned about stores accepting bitcoins that is fine,we can even expect big players like Amazon or Ebay to star accepting bitcoins as an alternate paying method but they won't completely replace the fiat.The government will never allow that for obvious reasons.
But how about in some years in the future when people over the world using bitcoin then paper money will really left by people.
the answer is really clear bitcoin will be main payment proceccor, but the chance of this thing to be happening is so small while government trying to banned bitcoin but beside of it all there's a chance
What makes the government banned the bitcoin? Instead of bitcoin is legal and if legal definitely does not violate the law? I know that the government is trying to ban bitcoin, government in which areas are forbidden?

I think if it provides ease of why the transaction should be prohibited should be allowed  Undecided Undecided
Activity: 294
December 25, 2015, 09:22:40 AM
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
December 25, 2015, 08:39:30 AM
I do agree that Bitcoin can not fully replace the money.There is not enough supporting structure to go for cashless or physical money less era as vast majority of the people from all over the world still don't use internet at this advance level to adopt it fully.
Activity: 434
December 25, 2015, 08:35:48 AM
No it will never happen.As you've mentioned about stores accepting bitcoins that is fine,we can even expect big players like Amazon or Ebay to star accepting bitcoins as an alternate paying method but they won't completely replace the fiat.The government will never allow that for obvious reasons.
You are right,  bitcoin will never replace fiat money in any country in this world,  it will never happen.  The best thing for bitcoin is to be an alternative payment for internet trading for people in around the world.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
December 25, 2015, 08:27:35 AM
Now in some places to buy goods directly can use bitcoin, how to conduct transactions directly using bitcoin? Because I place no purchases using bitcoin.

Nowadays has developed, which initially buy goods directly can only be used with the currency and credit cards, and can now use bitcoin although only in some places. Is it possible that the next few years means of exchange for transactions money initially turned into bitcoin?

What do you think about this?
how could you possibly think like this? you should know that money and bitcoin are two different things, so it's unlikely the money will be replaced by bitcoin, bitcoin might just be an alternative to cash payments.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
December 25, 2015, 07:18:27 AM
Bitcoin is a great alternative. We don't have to focus or dream about Bitcoin replacing a certain fiat currency, simply because it will not happen. We can better focus on how we can increase the adoption of Bitcoin, so more merchants are willing to accept Bitcoin as form of payment.

In order to increase the adoption of Bitcoin, it must be much easier to purchase Bitcoins. In some countries it's a huge hassle to fund your exchange account with fiat and convert it into Bitcoin. It may even take days in some cases. If every one could buy their coins instantly, via an ATM for example, then people can access the Bitcoin scene much easier, and without a lot time wasting hassle.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
December 25, 2015, 06:51:50 AM
I don't think Bitcoin will replace "real money". But I guess that banks will make use of a blockchain system for their own purpose not too far in the future. That could even make Bitcoin obsolete at some point.
Activity: 672
December 25, 2015, 06:16:20 AM
Modern era will be totally based on digital and cashless society so you can imagine by yourself rest.Bitcoin will surely replace the money in future successfully.
Activity: 700
December 25, 2015, 06:11:39 AM
It is not necessary for Bitcoin to replace the fiat money in order to succeed.Paper money will exist for at least a decade more till people will be fully ready to adopt and use freely Bitcoin and digital currencies.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 2462
https://JetCash.com
December 25, 2015, 06:08:02 AM
Bitcoin won't replace cash, or gold, or silver or even copper. Copper is emerging as another hedge against inflation, and that's another change in the world of finance. What Bitcoin will do is replace the bank EFT (electronic funds transfer) systems. That raises an interesting speculation about credit cards. It seems people need to borrow money, and there will need to be a system created to allow credit payments via Bitcoin.
Activity: 644
December 25, 2015, 06:01:42 AM

It will capture and replace the Fiat currency's place in future. As you bitcoin became the one of the payment option for the people already. This is the araising of bitcoin's starting. Upcoming years sure it will replace USD's Place;)
Pages:
Jump to: