Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin SCAM! - page 31. (Read 6594 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
June 19, 2018, 10:16:40 AM
Bitcoin is not a scam, but Bitcoin is a high-risk investment product.
Therefore, investing in virtual currencies such as Bitcoin requires a certain amount of professional knowledge, especially the ICO chaos now, and investors need to have a good reputation.
Activity: 406
Merit: 254
BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange
June 19, 2018, 08:59:55 AM
I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!
That was agood experienced that you had shared to us likewise it wil helps us to be aware more to the people who using people just to dissapoint them at the end. Like what you said the scammer. This also happened to me when I join bounty campagn, the manager paid us, and the things that we did is post in selective discussion here in bitcoin forum, but at the end we are just dissaponted, because he never paid us. Thank also to him that I learn that I should be aware and more careful.
Activity: 525
Merit: 10
June 19, 2018, 08:54:59 AM
I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!

Better we directly invest in bitcoin, holding in the long run and it could be better because we ourselves will directly benefit from bitcoin. Bitcoin is not a scam but bitcoin can actually provide a real advantage.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
Adonx.one
June 19, 2018, 08:49:53 AM
a good life story, and can teach us a lesson.
it seems like such people will be much more in 2018. so I think we should know more about BTC. if you want to invest we should trust people who have been successful in bitcoin and that we know.
bitcoin is real, not scam.

preferably, given bitcoin counseling to avoid a scam, because the problem is not bitcoin, but certain people do a bad way. which causes damage to others.
Activity: 41
June 19, 2018, 08:36:04 AM
These have become very common, you should share the exact details on this forum also. It will prevent other investors also.
Activity: 46
June 19, 2018, 08:35:15 AM
You just need to use your head to avoid these scams. If you  find a scheme to be too good to true, it actually is.
Activity: 182
June 19, 2018, 08:17:49 AM
If bitcoin is scum why it is doing good in the market,  people who wants to have easy money  are the one grabbing and using the name of bitcoin so we must take our investigation if it is true or not.
Activity: 840
Merit: 520
June 19, 2018, 08:08:06 AM
Truly inspiring story and motivating story too that inspires more and more people to invest into bitcoin. Bitcoin no doubt a very versatile and sustainable crypto currency and due to its volatile nature, its valuation keep on flactuating. But investing into bitcoin is such a great way of earning and it could never be a scam because bitcoin has always helped people to recover from their economic crisis and this is very true that opportunities comes with risks as well as the rewards.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
June 17, 2018, 07:45:43 PM
Well, that obviously is what most of the people say when everg damn time because they do not understanf the technology. Amd most of the time others say this because they had bad experiences with crypto. Either they made bad investing decisions or got their funds stolen from them. Oh well, that's just how most of the people in this world are, nothing we can do about it.
Activity: 205
June 17, 2018, 02:29:57 PM
Are there people who really think that bitcoin is a scam or a ponzi scheme? came on guys, there is no way to see it happening, no way.. it is not a scam, at least, not for now
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
June 17, 2018, 02:23:28 PM

I wonder how people can say that this is a scum, if this coin works and is traded on the stock exchange. Simply, at the moment, the crypto currency market is experiencing a certain moment that allows to go down. And a coin worth several thousand dollars can not be a scam!
Activity: 103
June 17, 2018, 02:11:39 PM
i think now scam where where. is there anything i can do to anticipate the scam Huh
Activity: 14
June 17, 2018, 02:05:33 PM
You should read about a new project - HelloGold foundation. They are aiming at the creation of the fund that will be supporting new startups in the sphere of financial usage of blockchain technologies.  It is important, because the access to financial services for the unbanked and underserved is essential to any meaningful attempt at reducing poverty and empowering the poorest within developing nations. The HelloGold Foundation will support key initiatives aiming in this direction. And, if you join their channels HelloGold and Airdrops.io on Telegram and Twitter you will receive 150 HGT tokens  (~$2 USD). If you want, you can learn more #HelloGoldFoundation
Activity: 84
June 17, 2018, 01:54:15 PM
I always advise friends that just like the old version stock exchange business, to invest in Crypto, you need to do your own research. Do not just invest because everyone is doing it or because a friend was successful in it. For short term, put in something you can afford to lose
Activity: 164
June 17, 2018, 01:48:27 PM
It is known that most of the undertakings lack real prospects and they, in fact, are the usual schemes of Ponzi. Is it any wonder that the official authorities were engaged in creating a legal framework for the regulation of ICO-campaigns. After all, attracting huge investment flows, they can create liquidity problems in the global financial market.
Activity: 34
June 17, 2018, 01:35:25 PM
Bitcoin is not SCAM. I think bitcoin does not fool anyone, bitcoin makes a profit and helps to minimize time and transaction costs quickly. People use bitcoin to scam other people. Scammers are everywhere and you should be wary of them everytime.

I think if you want to invest, we have to trust people who have succeeded in bitcoin and that we know.
bitcoin is real, not fraud.
it seems like such people will be much more by 2018. so I think we should know more about BTC.
Activity: 462
June 17, 2018, 12:58:41 PM
Hi all, do not get stuck just in the title, read and understand it all.

Bitcoin is great for both investment and trade. I feel more of the benefits of bitcoin than the risks. It is undeniable that bitcoin is used by unscrupulous people to collect money in the wrong way, fraud.  I think it's a mistake by fraudsters and the less cautious victims. not completely false victims, there are weaknesses in the bitcoin system as well, that is the characteristic of anonymous transactions that allow a person to commit a crime without being identified.
Activity: 348
June 17, 2018, 12:42:55 PM
for people who think bitcoin is a scam is a stupid thing, the possibility of feeling bitcoin is a scam is a person who never failed in investing bitcoin because he did not know his knowledge first. all need learning from the beginning so that no one feels aggrieved. if not getting a profit from bitcoin continue to think bitcoin is a scam is a big mistake. bitcoin has its own way of making people feel their own value.
Activity: 36
June 17, 2018, 12:34:13 PM
For me bitcoin is not scam it was legit, just use by scam to destruct the originality in order to make it obsolete in the run. Bitcoin helps millions of people around the world. They become successful and creating new form of businesses for the brighter future.
Activity: 490
June 17, 2018, 12:26:15 PM
Bitcoin is not scam but many people do not understand and think that bitcoin is a way to get rich quickly , and some times many newbies got scammed because they don't understand how to trade
Pages:
Jump to: